It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
We've been had alright. By the Democrats!
ATS has broken out and headed to new highs (like gold) because people are interested in ~~crazy conspiracies~~ woo woo www.alexa.com...

Now that we have an alien in office, people are starting to understand that World Communism is using Islam to advance on the West. Next they'll try grabbing Michigan like they tried Kosovo!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
you just made me think. how do i know you're not a part of this scheme to lower my vibration. why do the CIA care about a site that is no different from CNN homepage? sure we have alternative news here but nobody really care much for it. the ones that do get attention are the ones you see on yahoo. obviously there is nothing above top secret about this site.

we give ourselves too much credit sometimes.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Im not too sure about all this YOU are god hype. Seems like flaming the fires of the ego, which in my opinion is the root cause of 99% of our problems.

Selfish people + god complex = the world we live in.

And considering how many selfish people there are in the world i think its a bit reckless to sell them the idea that they are god. They are bad enough thinking they are if they actually believed it i would hate to see how they acted.

Im not saying have no regard for ones self, just saying everybody is the center not just you. Most people seem to forget that little part.

To cut a long story short i agree with the OP But i dont think ignoring it is the answer either. Its a delicate balance no doubt.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well, I suppose it would all come down to why you're doing what you're doing; don't personally feel you can call someone stocking up on suplies and digging underground safety caverns "fearful" or "paranoid", but find it wise to for everyone to have their own backup, safe, provided location with necessary living supplies and appropriate living standards for the worst; radiation, fires, etc. In fact, that is my main plan for next 4-6 years. Establish necessary HQ for 50 people to live underground for at least one year. From there, i"ll expand and extend the area for any survivors found after "said" incident. Again, better foolish and prepared, than correct but unprepared. In my opinion, all the wiser for being ready/prepared for the worst.... plus, what's wrong with having own get-away if things don't go wrong? However, i totally agree with what you're saying about Fear and it effecting our functioning vibration, however, we all should understand how difficult Fear is and all we can really do is face it on blind faith. I mean, Fear holds us back so much, psychologically, enough said. Much less, our bodyily/energetic vibrations. In my opinion, at least....

Best of luck to all overcoming their Fears and much Love/Light

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

I actually believe in the theory you make here, vibrations and mood/susceptibility to illness.

The lower I feel I can actually sense vibrations in my body.

almost a low humming.

Which is the same when I'm feeling manic - bouncing off walls, but not in a good mood, just .. manic.

Interesting thread. S&F for thoughts..

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Okay, I can not believe the responses to this post!!!!

Would it be smart of our government to scare us into buying guns and ammo and stocking up on food?

This is the exact opposite of what they want.

They want sheeple who listen to the news and do nothing.

They do not want citizens that will shoot back.

Are you working for them?

Quit our jobs?

Is that so we can not afford the guns and ammo?

You seem to be one of these agents you speak of.

I Thought people on this site were not suppose to fall for this type or subversion.

ATS Members are slowly losing their objectivity.

I see all the responses saying "great Post" and "I agree with you"....you what?

No...Prepare yourself just in case!

One post said the Op isn't saying you shoudl not prepare. Bull Crap!

He says to throw out your TVs, get rid of your computer, and quit your jobs?

How will you know what is going on? If civil war does break out it should make some news, but if it does not, it will make it on here.

THIS OP WANTS YOU TO STOP COMING HERE!

Is that what our government wants? I say YES!!!!!

Don't listen to this guy!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If all it took was 'negative' 'vibrations' then the elite would have little use for depopulation, wars and economic manipulation.

The only point that should be salvaged from the OP is that WE SHOULD NOT BECOME SELF DEFEATIST. I abhorrently disagree with the overall sentiment of the OP however. This isn't a scenario that can be fixed by covering our eyes and ears.

The subjective OP infers that this life is experiential and should be enjoyed as such. Try telling that to the victims of famine, disease and war.

This world is a trial. Not a run through. Don't get caught up in the New Age hype of 'oh, it all doesn't matter, we're all God, life is just the blink of an eye'.

You're here for a reason. You have the knowledge. Accept the responsibility rather than trying to deflect it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Only in the face of fierce opposition can any government justify the use of overt force on it's own people.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is the most important thread I've read in the last year.the op is dead on. I've been conflicted for the last year.
In 1998 I witnessed the miraculous awakening of a mayan indian. In two months he went from a broken down viet nam vet drunk unaware of his past life to the keeper of mayan souls and an example of a gloriously powerful warrior.

The man was informed of the coming period of darkness. He pleaded with me to embark on a spiritual journey and develop a relationship with God.

He said by doing so, I would know instinctively how to react to the coming war. That was nearly a decade prior to anything I had heard about 2012.

When I discovered ATS, I finally felt I found a group of people with whom I could identify and share Gary's story. TPB biggest fear is that many of us will awaken spiritually. They are defenseless against the potential power that exists in each of us.

TPB know if we can be imobilized by fear and focus on material solutions to spiritual warfare, they will have defeated us before the fight even begins.

Please don't mistake this warning as fear mongering because it comes with a solution. Gary stood over me, shaking me like a rag and screamed through tears that millions were going to perish but those whose lives are guided by spiritual principles and a love of their fellow man would be spared.

We will never be able to hoard enough bullets or supplies to win a physical fight. We are wasting our time and feeding the hatred that will ultimately kill us. The OP is right.

I will be happy to share gary's complete story with anybody. Please U2U me. I'm still searching for answers to my personal spiritual quest. It may take me a few days to answer. I'm living a life of pure stress fighting financial ruin eventhough part of me knows its a waste of time. My faith is not yet strong enough to counter the pysop barrage that the OP references. PEACE

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Reply removed. No point in arguing.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
End of Dayers who relish the idea of an Armegeddon stoke most these fear fires.
Let's not mince words, they are not innately 'Christians', nor even 'Muslims'- they are Duelist ,at best. and their Idol worship actually makes them Polytheists.
These 'Holy Warriors' spend as much time contemplating the Powers aof Satan as they Do the Powers of God.
The mere fact they think God must wage a Battle against Satan by using mere mortals tells you they do not Believe in the One and Only One Almighty. Those who do chalk Satan up to a fallacy, or at best an Agent of God.
What we are dealing with, along with the Muslim community are those who claim to be Montheists but are not.
Regardless if you despise Satan, Fear him or revere him you are paying him heed. You are saying God has a Competitor of Equal (if not greater) powers over Man.
The Evangelicals really can't even claim they are Christians for the mere fact Christ never weilded a weapon, nor recruited soldiers nor mounted Armies. Worse they utterly disregard the Fact that even in Prophecy Christ does not require the use of Force- Just 'The Word' defeats Satan and his Armed milita.
This Religious doctrine pre dates Christianity (and islam) it is innately Pagan. It is no different than the Greeks and Romans who had those they Worshipped on high of Mt Olympus and the ones they feared of the Udnerworld.
End of Dayers, regardless what faith they claim are committing heresy under the most basic edic of Monotheism.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Ahhh MI has always been Blue.

BTW great Avatar, who gave you that idea?

Your lack of imagination is as limited as your logic.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What a stupid post.

On the one hand you say - don't buy into it - in the next breath you say, get your kids out of school etc etc.

So which is it?

I can tell you clearly - that an informed mind is never fearful, having as full an understanding as possible is not giving in to fear. People fear the unknown - they fear the dark - knowledge is the LIGHT - your brand of light is further darkness - ignorance is bliss you tell people. Indeed it is - until reality catches up.

Those who use this site to advance knowledge, are already fully protected - by their knowledge.

Knowledge through the internet is about the only power we have left, and you invite people to throw it away and go play with the butterflies.

What a pile of drivel. If I could give you 100 negative stars and flags I would.

Wishful thinking, and happy thoughts are for the helpless. The happy thoughts, positive thinking mantra that has been sold to the entire western world is a load of propagandized crap - it is similar to the 'poverty is Godly' mantra that was used to such great effect in the dark ages. Make people think that suffering is a virtue - and you can torture them and they will be even happier.

The world is filled with ignorance and therefore powerlessness - and you invite people to lay down their power, and become slaves to ignorance again.

You are happiest when you are empowered, and knowledge empowers people.

Those who are aware of reality are not afraid, they are already protected by knowledge - and they are in a position to help others.

I do not disagree with the idea of getting rid of debt, credit cards and other junk that supports the system of the controllers.

Your post is clever disinfo - a way to tap into the part of peoples psyche that really wants to believe everything is going to be alright.

Well, heres the fact Jack - you will be alright if you are prepared and know what to do. If you are able to quit working and get outside the system, then great - many cannot - and this false hope is going to do them no good. People need to keep every cent they can earn right now - and buy something useful and durable with it. Get rid of debt - not your source of income.

I do not recommend fear - but anxiety is a stimulus to DO SOMETHING - without it - people are just going to head back into apathy again.

Have a good look at the world - has apathy and ignorance made everything better? Not to my eyes - less apathy, less ignorance, more power please and thank you.

I am sure 'they' are feeding false info onto sites like this - and that false info would look exactly like your post.

Don't worry - be happy - don't get mad - don't get anxious enough to do anything - be calm - everything is going to be fine - these are the things we tell to children, are we children - or men?

I say - be angry - get motivated - don't go back and stick your head in the sand - your ass is showing, and you can be sure it will get kicked.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Amagnon]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

The message is wonderful. I'm thankful you wrote it because I have been feeling and thinking the very exact thing. But The Lord keeps reminding me to be still and not worry. So I don't. I just try to do my best and be the most love that I am able to be, always relying on the One that knows best.

Thank you for this beautiful message. I think we all needed to 'hear' it.

Here you go - this is exactly the reason why religion is so powerful for the controllers.

Never mind - shhhh - everything is going to be fine - think happy thoughts - sleep little baby ..

Sing us a lullaby love?

If there is a God he wants us on our feet in outrage against the machinery of devils who are murdering innocents around the world, and intend to keep on doing it.

The truly righteous make a stand against evil - they don't turn their face from it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Those not prepared to fight to defend their freedom never had any in the first place.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Have you ever been around a home schooled child? They're not fun to be around. They have no idea how to be social around other children. I've witnessed this when they're adults too! They have multiple other problems as well.

Really? We should drop everything and hug a tree? Come on... Just because there is fear at media outlets, and in other parts of our life, doesn't mean you should stop living.

The last time I checked, I'm just an average Joe.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Oh yes, and big star for you, daddio! That author is right on. Having researched the FED, how it was illegally created on Jeckell Island

Watch this video, and for those who hate Alex Jones, pay him no mind, just listen to
G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature from Jekyll Island.

Some more links on this ad state of affairs, a story that is true, but that most deny or pay no mind to.

First, though....

The Sad Story Of The Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank

President John F.Kennedy, The Federal Reserve And Executive Order 11110

Congressman McFadden on the Federal Reserve Corporation Remarks in Congress, 1934 AN ASTOUNDING EXPOSURE

INFLATION AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE

History of Money and Private Central Bank Ownership

This is our master, people. This is how they control each one of us. They own everything, and they make money from thin air, sell it to us, and charge interest on it, meanwhile raising the value up and down all the time to destabilize the market at will....these people are so powerful they can make, or break, any company, any person, any Nation.
People are waking up to this farce, check this out:
Fed under fire as public anger mounts

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nate8727

Have you ever been around a home schooled child? They're not fun to be around. They have no idea how to be social around other children. I've witnessed this when they're adults too! They have multiple other problems as well.

Really? We should drop everything and hug a tree? Come on... Just because there is fear at media outlets, and in other parts of our life, doesn't mean you should stop living.

The last time I checked, I'm just an average Joe.

Yes, I agree with you. Public School does teach social skills, and that is most important for the formative years. That being said, I think you will agree with me that Public School does not give our children any real knowledge, what they are given if facts, many facts and some are not related to each other. The Higher Knowledge, what some call book learning and meditation, and sex education, even though they do teach this in school they only teach facts about it, and do not deal with emotions. That is parents job.

And, life IS for living, not for being depressed all the time, or being defeatist, or afraid. All these are negatives, and positives are what we want to be. I have been feeling the vibrations of many people, many spirits of late...I think we are almost ready to become fully aware soon. Aware of everything. Anyone have an ant farm as a child? Remember those? Imagine you walk by one day and an aware ant asks you, "Hey, what is this? Who are you, and what is going on?" What do you say to him? You are an ant, I can destroy you and your world just by shaking your home? Or do you walk away and not say anything?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

No, actually love is the light. Light is conciousness. You do not need knowledge to be more of a becon of light, you only need love.

Brothers and sisters, all is how it should be. All physical incarnations end and all your goals, hopes, and wants that were of this particular physical incarnation will end with it. All that will go on is your mind, your beingness, your indefinite spark of love/light light/love.

You do not always have to incarnate, it is only important that you do until you choose a path or have succeeded in learning the lessons that YOU have chosen for yourself. All paths are equally as beautiful no matter how malicious or benevolent. A doctors path and a murderers path are both equal in the gift of experience to the infinite one that we all are.

The physical is so absurdly unimportant, humanity so concerned with their gadgets that they amuse themselves with. Wasting precious energy on anger and fear, violence and hate. This earth is quarantined due to this confusion of her inhabitants.

Do not have faith, have trust.

Namaste.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Don't worry. We can handle the extra stress. Stress is even good for you. And you lose weight. I lost 30 pounds when I first woke up. But after a while you get used to it. You develope an attitude that Well we didn't die today, so what's for breakfast. People go overboard for a while, then they absorb it into their thinking. It is far better to be awake and see what the govt is doing then stay asleep. Vigilance is the price of liberty. We lost our liberty already, but vigilance is still good to have.
The sooner America wakes up the better

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join