It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ihave visited ATS for a few years now and only recently registered because I too have seen that we have indeed been infiltrated and began posting replies to help warn the members.
As far as doomsayers and negative vibe posters go I do see their posts as deliberate attempts to frighten a group of people into doing irrational things- maybe if I say a giant planet on the edge of the solarsystem is going to do an atmospheric tango with us I might be able to cause enough mayhem and divisiveness so as they could never be united. Like the swine flu crap- I had it and I got over it in a week. Fearmongering makes me laugh. There is no question about it somebody wants you scared.
I may not be the most positive man around but I assure you we all share a common enemy. keep fighting.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by R0BCROW75]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
READ THIS LINK

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

No amount of what we think of as $ can offset or pay or discharge or handle or settle any of their alleged debt. Only the “voucher”, a piece of paper, which they insist upon being returned to them, can handle their debt for their accounting. So, where goes the $ – cash, cheque, money order, etc., when we send them to a corporation. Well, since fictional corporations can’t use them, they get passed along to corporate executives, the IMF, and the Word Bank.
Why are they collecting all the cash? At some point in our history, the banks forced us to become dependent upon $. We all believe we need it. If we have less than we think we need, we become fearful. Fear is the emotion by which people can be controlled. So, it stands to reason, if you want to control people, you keep them in a state of fear and the best way to do that is to take from them that which they inherently believe they need. Ergo, they have created a slave-labour force because, via our labour, they give us $ which we believe we need and then they take back enough of it to cause us to live in fear, which is really the only thing they want from us – our fear. Not only do they require our fear, in order to control us, but also they require it because this is the emotion on which they thrive. They cannot go near “love”. It is kryptonite to them. Say! Here’s an idea! What if we all behaved lovingly towards one another! What if we quit charging our fellow man and completely gave up the $ racket! Then the controllers would run out of energy and cease to function.

emphasis mine.

I believe the OP was trying to get to this point, maybe he/she did not read this site. This woman is brilliant, her writings are to the core, wonderful, why you people do not read these things is beyond me and I am growing very tired of posting here and no one gets it. Sad, very sad.

Also, if your body is in distress, under stress, the immune system starts to shut down or slow down, making the body easily attacked by disease. It has little to do with fear itself, it is more a state of being than an emotion, emotions do tend to trigger the neurons and the brain reacts, if under stress it tends to shut down. Anxiety is the same thing, take plenty of vitamin B and this will not happen or not as often.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by daddio]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OP, I think you've really nailed it with this one. The members on this board (including me at times) may not buy into the mainstream media's fear and hype, but we do buy into the alternative media's fear and hype. This isn't to say that none of what is written here is true, only that knowing it and focusing on it will do you no good. The only potential positive in being aware of this kind of information is if you use it as a catalyst to create a world that you prefer, but if you just sit around and fear it, or allow it to make you an angry person, OR...and this is a big one....use it as an excuse for why your life is not the way that you want it to be, you are only harming yourself. You are also giving even more power to those you claim you want to see removed from power.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

I've just read your OP and before even reading through the posts, I've gotta say THANK YOU for saying what I have been trying to get across in piddly posts in a number of doom topic threads !!! Thank you.

I read through these topics off and on and only can hope these readers will figure this out soon. You've laid it out nicely and easy to understand and right to the point.

And again, I say, thank you. Now I'm off to catch up on the rest of the thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
yes I agree

its impossible to have so many dumb people in the same place, creating theads about webot, disclosure happening in x day, later, 2x day, then 2x + y day ...

really ... its boring

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

For me my experience of waking up the past couple of years has strengthened my faith in God. I do not fear any of the things that we are facing. I feel well informed and that gives me a since of control. I have been able to prepare myself and family for the worst but not out of fear. I did go threw a period of fear but I came out on the other side stronger than before. I think fear is relative, because I have such a strong faith in God I have been able to hand my fear over to him and allow him to worry for me. I believe he will keep me and my family safe from harm and in death we will be with him in peace. What I do worry about are the ones that still reject God as their creator. So I try to spread his meaage in hopes of helpoing others and then I leave the rest to God. So I am thankful to this site for the education it has given me and the way it has strengthened my faith.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchillnFear and anger are low vibrational states. If you fear anything, or if you are angry at anything, you're body vibrates at a lower frequency.

OPERATION FEAR is complete.

Amen brother!!! It sounds so simple, that is the notion that letting go of the fear, hate, anger, etc would improve each and everyone of our lives and the life of us as a collective whole, but i believe it, 100% thanks for the enlightening thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The trick is to just LIVE! Get out there and enjoy life. Do the things you wish you could do. Don't wait for a better day. Don't wait for an invitation to do the things you long to do. Get out of the house and enjoy the world. Live near water?> Get a Jetski you will have a blast! It will change your life. Stop worrying about this stuff. If nukes go off near you there nota a thing you can do! If an asteroid comes nothing you can do about it. If the world burns up cause we are to stupid to stop burning carbon there nota darn thing you can do to change it. So stop worrying about it and LIVE!

Is there a God? No body knows, no one can prove it so who cares. Enjoy your finite life and let God worry about God.

Use this stuff as entertainment but let it go right there and get out of the computer and go fishing. Take a kid fishing or camping. Show them the things your grandfather showed you!

Stress is a waste of time it helps nothing! LIVE!

This stuff is meant to be fun and nothing more! We cannot solve one problem on this planet typing in this forum.

Live it up before you die or before your government enslaves you or what ever. Stop wasting your very short lifespan

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I see you are assuming that most people on this site are so gullible as to believe everything they read and to "freak out." Although, I'm sure you are very accurate when it comes to a small amount of people, I for one do not let the things I read here get to me like that.

Its important to pursue knowledge and to experience other peoples theories and takes on just about any topic. Sure, I stocked up on food, ammo, and water. But not because of some conspiracy thread I read here, I did it because its common sense. It was not out of fear, if anything, I feel much more confident now that I have prepared.

I respect your "ground breaking realization" of this site, but I have to beg the differ. I do see some suspicious things on the internet, and the media, but will I throw away my computer and tv? No thanks, I'll just keep taking things with a grain of salt and continue to stay open minded. No one here REALLY knows anything. We all have our theories and ideas, and thats what makes this site great.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Stellar thread! Every single person who contributed here resonates with my heart and every single person here has got it, intelligence of spirit, spirited intel, wisdom.

We are here for the Play...as Shakespeare said...'we are players' Today he would have maybe said 'the world is a video game' instead of stage, same same.

The people of Thailand have a great saying: 'Same Same but Different'
So right on. We are One with Everything and each a little bit different. I personally can't play the ugly games some of us play...but I can sure emphathize, I know where they are coming from...only because we all share a genetic memory...we, individually...contain in our genetic base all the traits of all of humanity and each of us access a smattering of these traits in our own unique way. We play, we learn, we become wiser or not. Play the Game nasty or nice...you can win either way...all depends how you like the consequences. No matter, no punishment, no glory, only experience in 3D in a biological emotional body for the purpose of Spirit checking out what it's like, then getting over it eventually, no matter how long it takes, it's all OK.

Reminder: Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now...all one needs to navigate spaceship Earth.

Keep on Trucking Kids. Detours allowed.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I totally agree!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I too agree that the spread of fear is prevalent in the supposed FREE world( the US i mean). It is so disgusting to me that TPTB play on the strongest human emotion for profit and power. The problem is that until humans as a whole can overcome emotion and evolve we will always have this problem. The day the human condition evolves is the day we work towards a better society as a whole and start to move into the stars with a real interest.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
Hello fellow conspiracy watchers. I thought it was important to write this post because there might be a chance that some of you might come to realization of what is happening here.

I've been visiting ATS for a couple of years. Over the past year I experienced what could only be described as a major break through.

The fear mongering that has been going on here is eerily similar to that of television media. Where everywhere you look, you are being bombarded with doom and gloom. In this cage of fear, nothing is safe, no place is safe and therefor you are not safe and you're under attack.

If you've fallen into this trap, you will have noticed your increasing desire to collect food, ammo, weapons and medical supplies. Some of us have even gone to the extent of digging holes to hide in. Some of you have begun to suffer in your health due to the stress and anxiety from your fear of death, disease and loss.

Fear and anger are low vibrational states. If you fear anything, or if you are angry at anything, you're body vibrates at a lower frequency.

Disease and mental sickness thrives in body's with low vibration. diseases are vibrational creatures that can thrive in bodies that are weak and depressed or angry.

Let's get to the point here shall we? ATS is a legitimate site as far as I can tell. But at the very least, many of it's members are working for our very own Governments tasked with seeding fear into the community.

OPERATION FEAR is complete. It is safe to say that most people in this world are so confused, angry and scared of the world around them, that they are prime hosts for extermination with disease (Swine Flu) and other attacks.

Well it seems that this tactic has worked perfectly and we have fallen for it. They are psychologically conditioning us to lower our bodily vibrations so that they can control our bodies and minds at will. We go to places like ATS thinking that it is a protected underground source of secret information, this couldn't be further form the truth.

The point I'm making is this, and I hope you will think on this further if you are to have any hope of having a life again. Most things on this site are NOT a top secret and NOT above it or below it. Fact is, most of it doesn't exist at all! The CIA or whatever government entity is all over this site and others like it. Injecting tid bits of World-Ending conspiracies to create fear in the herds of people who think they are getting to the "bottom of things". And they have succeeded in lowering the vibrational state of the remaining smart people who learned that T.V. media is ful of B.S. Well.......GOTCHA!!!!

Stop listening to any news that is negative AT ALL. STOP listening or reading ANYTHING negative whatsoever and RAISE your bodily vibrations back to where it should be. The higher you vibrate, the closer you are to the source of white light that gives life to all. The angrier or depressed or agitated you are, the lower your body vibrates and the weaker you become. They are killing you from the inside out and you're falling for it.

Please wake up, let go of your flesh and come to the light. There is much more in our world then what you see and touch. Don't let them make you scared or angry at ANYTHING!

Anger, depression anxiety is Kryptonite my fellow humans.

I'm making my own little attempt on this site to save some lives. Brighten your vision and go back to loving everything in your life and loving your creator. You are not a monkey, and you're not a mistake. The ancient civilizations have tried to communicate this to us, but our educational system has destroyed it's importance.

Pull your kids out of public schools, get rid of your bank owned cars if you can. Destroy your credit cards. Force your wife to quit her job or you quit yours and start taking care of your children and teach them their TRUE identity. Take ALL of your television sets and sell them or throw them away. Buy books instead.

Don't participate in this closed society of tweets and facebook where nobody desires to communicate to a human being in person or in voice.

Stop this madness and come back home.......

I agree with you one hundred percent. I'm so tired of everyone pointing there fingers at "TPTB".

Only in this I believe you are wrong. Fear is not a lower vibration. I can tell you that because of the physical condition fear produces. It speeds things up not slows them down.

Fear is put into you as a survival mechanism, no different then sex. You can abuse fear just like you can abuse sex, but neither of them are evil, they are both mechanisms for continuing life. Fear for you, sex for both of you. Overcome the first and hold on for the second.

For real though, anything that speeds up your pulse brings you into a higher vibrational state....(ex. "in the zone", athletics, Anger, even Joy)

Good and evil are what the majority agree on. Forget those and opt for life.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
A very wise person recently told me that fear is a choice, you can choose love or you can choose fear. It's important for us to be aware of the grenades, but then step out of the way. KNOW what's going on, it's ok to be aware of it, it's a good thing. But then let it go and don't dwell on it.

I agree with your post. S&F

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
"One only limits self by doubt or Fear. But Fear is of the Earth, The Spirit of Truth and Righteousness casteth out fear" - Edgar Cayce

The Angelic Race from Thiaoouba say that we need to filter everything. There are so many subliminals on television that our mind can grow tired and let so many of them be integrated into our psyche to become some form of subconscious fear. But to me IF you hold to the Father, The Great Spirit. Ask him to give you strength to filter that which you cannot that power will be granted.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I live in the moment, and I am prepared for the obstacles.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think this is one of the better threads I have read on this site. I have been thinking for some time now about fear and its effect on society. We are afraid of everything. We are bombarded daily with news both here and mainstream about cancer causing foods medicines etc. The list is everchanging. We also fear each other. Neighbors look at each other with suspicion. People pasing in the street seldom make eye contact let alone say good morning. Those who "have" fear those who don't "have" and visa versa. We even fear ourselves. We fear our age, or body and even our thoughts.

I have also noticed that many people have become so mean spirited toward each other. This is brought on by fear. We watch tabloid news and reality shows to enjoy what we consider the failings in others. Even as I have read many posts on this site there is at times a mean spiritedness going on. God forbid you miss spell a word you will be attacted at once. Or if your gramer is not correct you will be labled an idiot.

We are all we have. We are our brothers (and sisters) keeper. What is good should be for you as well as me. Fear, greed and suspicion I "fear" will be the downfall to our society.

This is my first post ever on here so please be kind.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by kac63]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sure, there are a lot of bad things going on out there. There are conspiracies and 'they' are out to get you. But just think, how many of US are out to get THEM !! mwa ha ha ha . . . and besides, it's not like we don't take plenty of time to go out and enjoy life. MOST of us here (I believe) spend more time loving our children and partaking in fun activities. I love working toward the good, starting with my state of being. I always encourage others to do the same. GO FISHING OR SOMETHING !!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
While I agree with the OP for the most part (S&F), I do want to say a few things.

First, we still need to be prepared (like others have said). Just because you are trying to not live a life of fear, does not mean you have to live a life of stupidity, and a life that lacks common sense. Being prepared doesn't mean you have to be sitting here on ATS hitting refresh every 3 seconds waiting for the next 'BIG STORY' to erupt.

Secondly, technology is becoming overwhelming to most of us, and that's just the technology we are allowed to know about (say TPTB). Let TPTB hide whatever they want, people will still strive for the truth, and for the most part, everything is leaked one way or another. The problem remains, however, that we need to sort through the garbage and find that needle in the haystack (which, unfortunately is not easy to do).

We also need to band together, stop thinking everyone is a part of some sort of conspiracy, and become ONE. Once we can evolve to the point of being ONE and being happy and peaceful, the world will be enlightened beyond belief.

So yes RAISE YOUR VIBRATION LEVEL! This means all of you, even you a**holes who think you're here to help the elite, get your acts together, and take a look at what you are doing to the world, and how it is going to inevitably lead to the end of the world as we know it (doesn't mean the end of humanity itself, but it also could).

Save one another, save yourselves, save any person who is able and willing to open their mind to learning the truth, and helping out their fellow man.

Peace & Light to you all!

[edit on 22-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
OP

What a pile of crap. Basically, deny all and bury your head in the sand and let someone else deal with it.
How did this get 55 flags? Deny Ignorance? Anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join