It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I fear nothing, and so Should you all. Death is not the end, it is only a transition. The heads of this planet have time and time again tried to get you to believe that thru religious rhetoric, And for the exact reason the OP is speaking of.

Believe in yourself, and look to nature for an understanding, an example of life, do dear run around building holes to crawl into to avoid wolves and hunters? No they go on with their lives fully aware they can become a meal for something else.

We need to be the same, follow your heart, we are all apart of something greater, and we can and will survive even through death. Once you stop fearing death, you start understanding everything else, death has been the Incorrect variable that has been messing up alot of your equations on life. Once you correct that, your equations add up.

Cycles, when a animal dies, its physical body becomes fuel for a host of others, so on and so forth, but just where does that electrical construct go. Time will tell you, but even unanswered questions lead to answering others.

Our lives on this planet are not made to exist in the present form that we are today, we have bigger and brighter plans, and there is always a neverending battle for the outcome.

Pay attention, follow your inner voice. An remember, We are all here living it too, Your never Alone. We are not Individuals we are one conscious entity.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I understand what youre attempting to convey.
I noticed this several years ago across the entire media landscape.
It wasnt only, a fear base message, it was a subtle message of non intelligence held by "the new man" of the age, that I saw first.
The perpetual stupid Dad, husband, or boyfriend in commercials.
I dont watch much TV, I find it numbing and a productive time leech.
I have lived my entire life, literally, under the umbrella of fear.
There were more times in my youth when it had an unsettling effect on me for personal safety, as opposed to now, when the effect is more uneasy concerning offspring and grandchildren.
I remember the Russian threat, the civil defense drills, we had CD containers full of hard tack candy and supplies that were stored in the basement of the school.
I remember JFK getting assassinated, and the fears of "what would become of america and the vivid Greens of Vietnam splashed across the screen of the first color tv my father brought home.
That war followed right along side of me all the way thru school like a waiting inescapeable graduation present, and all the while, at any moment, a nuke was going to light up the sky over the neighborhood and that would be the end.
Its always been an environment of fear.
Yet at any time, across any age in history its always been fear.
If the Russians didnt nuke you, or the wars didnt get you, then AIDS would get you, even if you werent in the risk group, because remember, spit could transmit the virus. Then there was always Cancer or Heart disease or the Japs were taking our jobs, and at any time like a thief in the night, the 4 horsemen could begin their ride and the second coming with all its pre trials and tribulation could occur and those left behind would suffer and wail and there would be begging for death but death would not come and there would be gnashing of teeth.
And the enemies were known, and they had names and countries and faces and agendas.
And then the fear and the enemies became EVERYONE,
and theyre called terrorists. Our mothers and fathers and grandparents fear them, they are super powerful, they live in caves and are billionaires and talk on satellite phones and theyre recruiting each nations own citizens, and the Mexicans and the Chinesse have taken all the American jobs, and we have to ready ourselves to bomb Iran and and and..
Yes it's fear
You can feeeeel it lower your vibration, you can feeeeel it make you sick and weaken you.
We operate, as messed up as it is, on a globe full of fear,
fear is the dominant collective , it is whats being fed to you, forced upon you, and as a populace spread across this planet like a billion little grape seeds within the quivering alive grape jam, the dominant emotion is what rules this world.
Life, becoming, evolving, to me, is like math.
All of this fear has to come to a product, it has to all add up to a sum, it is what waits on the OTHER side of the equal sign that I'm predicting will be PEACE, and I hope I'm correct, yet I fear that we are bound to, or are going to be made forced to, solve this problem, by completing the equation.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Not being prepared, now that would scare me!

I really don't believe there are fear mongering operatives at work on this site, but due to the situations around us, that may be driven by operatives, a lot of people are just freaking out.

Nothing new here.....

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused by some of the posters responses. Fear causing sickness? Immobilizing people? Lowering the vibrational frequency? I've not been sick in a very long time, yet I fear just as much as the next ( I think?!?). Can we fear, yet not let it consume us?? How can people allow themselves to fear so much as to get sick? It would seem wise to dissociate from the fear by the time it interfered with personal health.

Fear, anger, rage has been a blessing in disguise for myself. It facilitates growth. Without this side of the emotions, I don't see how we could enjoy all the good. I'm usually most productive, and motivated when I must be. When there's a reason to be. This usually involves both empathy, and fear. Am I alone here??

It seems as if some are taking this in a black and white perspective. You either love or fear. I seem to experience both to varying degrees at all times. Is this not the norm?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I agree with you, HappilyEverAfter, I starred your post for it's strength and truth about an era I too remember quite well. I am getting on in years now, and even though the fear was taught me, and ingrained upon my very being, I did not let Fear defeat me, or consume me. I could not dispel it, or make it go away, what I did instead is change it's polarity from negative to positive. Now Fear is my buddy, and he keep me out of trouble. We work together instead of against.

The era of the 60s-70s was a special time, the young from all over the country held the keys of power in their hands for a short time, they set out to change the world, and in many ways, they did. Just today I saw a kid with a peace symbol on it, and the shirt was tie dyed. Today's youth is nothing like we were then. And we all are to blame for it.

Love and Light.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The thread of truth has finally arrived.

Thank You OP.... for months I wanted to make a thread similar to this, but could never find the right words to describe what was taking place. It really is about lowering your vibrations, regardless of what the truth is.

I think you did a great job.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Great post!! BIG APPLAUSE for you
S&F

Fear is being fed to people for ages and ages now .... the only escape is NOT FEARING the fear

Look all you fear in the eye and focus onto a higher vibrational frequency.

Everything we experience here, now, is nothing but maya, illusion. It's a cage humans create because they believe in the truth of their 5 senses.
These 5 senses are merely tools for finding directions through life.

There is NOTHING, nothing that we can take with us, except our Soul when we step out of our life (lives). And our Soul is multidimensional or quantum.

I hope humanity will soon reach a higher state of consiouness but I have to admitt that lately, I am beginning to see that not just everone will make that leap at the same time......

Peace!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Exactly, you have to flip polarity, go the whole way through and come out the other side.
Good for you! We can do it individually, therefore its possible to do it as a collective. Fear for myself now, is a never sleeping intelligent, fanged furry little buddy always watching for me, has been for a good many years now. The window that was "the 60's-70's" opened wide and let alot of good in, but sadly, it was also corrupted by tptb and ultimately used against us. (raises glass in toast) here's to those days "auto" and better days to come!

Peace man.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm sure some of what you're saying is correct. However, it's a total mix. People are submitting based on their conditioning and awareness too. Some of the nonsense or extreme is innocent but then there is the real possibility that some of the seemingly extreme presentations are valid also. Too many credible people are preparing for a collapse. Clearly what holds the system up has nothing to do with good economics. The bottom line is to take everything with a grain of salt. It seems pretty clear that non-one talking really, really knows from the inside. Even people who have studied conspiracy for almost 50 years don't really understand it all.

The world, by it's nature, will always deceive. The main thing to understand is the strongest desires drive the world stage and those desires are rarely healthy ones. The world cycles like a sin wave when it reaches a low ebb it is raises when it get too good it is degraded. It operates been min/max values like any plane of creation. It is managed like any plane of creation and we are here temporarily and should not imagine a place out spirits visit is our real home.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Excellent post!

Fear is the number one enemy of everyone; with fear in your mind, you become vulnerable to all kinds of negativity. Focusing on positivity, love, and happiness is the key!

It is true however, that there are conspiracies out there, there are people with evil agendas, and there is the possibility that there could be much death and destruction in the future. The key here is to not fear it, but accept it, and be positive and assertive in any situation you may find yourself in. It is foolish to deny that there is no evil, and that there is no suffering and hardships. Without evil and negativity, there could be no love and positivity! Know that fear exists, and know that love and positivity is the key to conquering it!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

I hope humanity will soon reach a higher state of consiouness but I have to admitt that lately, I am beginning to see that not just everone will make that leap at the same time......

I totally am with you on that one... no matter what happens, there will always be some people who will not be ready, wanting, or able to take the leap. Most people will make it though, and the importance therein lies with helping the blind see the way.

I see the future of the world as being split into 2 factions. The vast, large majority of the world will have taken the leap (whatever that may be), and there will be a small amount of the population who live by themselves, isolated from the rest of the world, in a place where greed, selfishness, and evil can still thrive.

The key idea is that it will be a choice- Everyone will be capable, but not everyone will be willing!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Excellent post, S&F

I'd like to add that it isn't just fear, anxiety, or any other negative emotion that I believe lowers our vibration.

How we treat our body, what we eat (SAD diet), these things can have a vibrational impact too, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The rise of the Obamanation makes my knees weak...I'm sure all the libs are sighing a sigh of relief and dancing the Happy Dance now hat GWB is out of the White House but all the Conservatives and now the Independents are afraid....very afraid for our country's future.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

I totally am with you on that one... no matter what happens, there will always be some people who will not be ready, wanting, or able to take the leap. Most people will make it though, and the importance therein lies with helping the blind see the way.

I see the future of the world as being split into 2 factions. The vast, large majority of the world will have taken the leap (whatever that may be), and there will be a small amount of the population who live by themselves, isolated from the rest of the world, in a place where greed, selfishness, and evil can still thrive.

The key idea is that it will be a choice- Everyone will be capable, but not everyone will be willing!

Brothers and Sisters, all paths are perfect and beautiful.

No matter how malicious or benevolent, all experiences are equally perfect gifts to the One Creator that we all are.

Do not fear simply be, for you have been existent all along. Before this incarnation that you have chosen, and after this incarnation.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Planning and prepping is not the fear. It is the sum of of simple math.

What most people today suffer from is the ability to deal with anything out of their comfort zone, to include delayed gratification. They also have trouble drawing balance in their life. Either they prep full tilt and feel that there is a commie zombie under every rock, or they sick their head in the sand like there is nothing wrong going on. BTW- There is a lot going on and it aint good.

See my post on this here.

General Populus Unable to Cope

Ingorance is not bliss. Planning and prepping is prudent.

I would suggest living a balanced, prudent, life, not based on fear, but of wisdom, and of a sound mind.

The Winds of change is blowning youjsut might want to get ready.

And that is not conspiracy, that is jsut the way it is.

Recon3

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If Im not negative here, then my doppleganger in the alternate universe will have to be.

either way,, one of us is screwed

... maybe I can just mix it up now and then

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln

Fear and anger are low vibrational states. If you fear anything, or if you are angry at anything, you're body vibrates at a lower frequency.

My body doesn't vibrate at all, except during those "special moments". Otherwise, I have nerves of steel. No "vibrations", no shake, no rattle.

Stop listening to any news that is negative AT ALL. STOP listening or reading ANYTHING negative whatsoever and RAISE your bodily vibrations back to where it should be.

This translates into english as "stick your head in the sand and/or plug your ears and chant lalalalala."

Your mother told you wrong. If you ignore it, it DOESN'T go away.

It comes and gets you.

The higher you vibrate, the closer you are to the source of white light that gives life to all.

When the "white light" bothers my eyes, I get up and flip the light switch off.

Anger, depression anxiety is Kryptonite my fellow humans.

I'm not Super Man, and have no fear whatsoever of kryptonite.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

It seems as if some are taking this in a black and white perspective. You either love or fear. I seem to experience both to varying degrees at all times. Is this not the norm?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by unityemissions]

See my sig. Yes one be in a state of love(mind) or fear(ego). These are the only 2 choices we have in each moment of time and space. But as you say our reality gets stuffed up and confused when we try to follow both at the same time.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Interesting post.

Every since I hit my knees this morning and prayed "Thou will be done, not mine" My vibrations have spiked. I have never felt so energized and optimistic in my life or at least in awhile. Almost like I drank 4 expressos.
So Im riding the pink cloud as long as I can.

I have been in the program of Alcoholics Anonymous for 6 mos now with no desire or obsession to drink.

When I did my 5th step my sponsor continued to speak of all the resentments stemmed from FEAR. Id say something I was resentful of he would show how it was FEAR...just about all of it was driven by it.

It says we are DRIVEN
DRIVEN by a 100 forms of fear, dellusions, self seeking, self pitty.
I dont think this is just the case for Alcoholics if you really think about it. Why do we save money?
Why do we attack others (justifiably or unjustifiably)?
Why do we make excuses or arguments to defend a certain philosophy or belief or what we constitute a moral or immoral act?
Why do we make excuses and argument for what I just said?
Why do I make argument for what you just said?
Why must we defend or attack?

100 forms of fear means that you may not think you have fears but in reality you do. Simply masquerading as some other form. The more I see more of this ISM...the more I realize,,,, it really is fear that is driving the show in just about everything.

BB Ch 5

FEAR

This short word somehow touches about every aspect of our lives. It was an evil and corroding thread; the fabric of our existence was shot through with it. It set in motion trains of circumstances which brought us misfortune we felt we didn't deserve. But did not we, ourselves, set the ball rolling? Sometimes we think fear ought to be classed with stealing. It seems to cause more trouble.

Trust me folks...being schizophrenic really isnt that bad

[edit on 22-11-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Why think?

Why communicate?

Why exist?

Sorry, your line of reasoning seems a bit too bizarre. AA has a very low success rate. About the same as placebo. Niacin has nearly double the success rate with alcoholics. You've been brainwashed into a lot of nonsense. Hope you can eventually see passed it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join