It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? I found it this morning in my house.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

During the message previous to yours, I seriously decided to dismiss my growing theory that it was a damaged rectal thermometer. Upon reading your contribution I said to myself "self", I said, "the answer lies revealed before me. How could we have been so foollish as to have missed the obvious."

Thank You

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Maybe it was left by a guest your significant other doesn't want you to know about. If you get my drift.....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Dude, it is so totally a voice tube from a cheapo headset. Multiple people have posted that. The lastest link to a retailer selling the offending headset shows clearly the dorky little tube. It looks like it doesn't fit into the hole securely. Bad design.

Why is Choronzon not telling us more about this?!

Come on, man, did you ask the wife some pointed questions about this voice tube?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Part of an atomizer. ('cus you indicated a pinhole in the cylindrical tip)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi Choronzon,

I have read all the replies and it would appear that the voice tube theory has to be the most likely.

Whether that is correct or not I would like to thank you for the thread and say that I have enjoyed reading all the replies so much. I cant remember when I read a better thread.

Merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous new year to you all.

from thinuk, North Wales, United Kingdom.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It is a suction fitting for a dentists chair. The replaceable piece that is fitted into the patients mouth when getting dental work done.

Namaste!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think it is part of what happenend in your house. You are probably under survailance by the same people who are members of the group that are responsible for that piramid on that dollar bill.
This is what happenend...
As soon as you closed the front door behind you they came in through the backdoor and took your place apart....searching for....you know what. Because they were not sure how long you would be gone they kept in contact with the spotter outside. There was radio silence during the entire operation so the operative who lost his mouth piece,....(because that is what the object is)...didn't notice he lost it until after the equipment inventory at HQ. They weren't sure they lost it in your house until you put up this thread....Good luck....I am happy that I am not you.

PS Just making fun...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Looks like part of a plant sprayer.. you know the dinky little ones you can get?

Interestingly one of our kitchen lights stopped working last week adn when my friend and I climbed up to see if we could find the problem... armed with spare bulbs and his electricity flow gadget thingy we found a wireless microphone sat on top of the light fitting.. it wasn't dusty or dirty like the edge it was sitting on [yeah I know I should clean more] so we decided it had only been there a matter of weeks.

I sent a photo to a few online gadget websites and one replied saying:

That looks to me like a VHF or UHF room transmitter. If it is then someone within about 150 – 200 metres has a matching receiver and either is or has in the past been listening in to the room where the device was found. We used to sell them for about £200.00 (That’s just for the transmitter that you found). The receiver would probably have been roughly the same price. The units are now strictly illegal because they operate on a banned frequency.

We have NO idea how it got there...

[edit to add image]
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by yzzyUK]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join