It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? I found it this morning in my house.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Headset voice tube.

Used by cops, operations people in plants to comuncate with there control rooms(i used the same head sets back when i worked in a chemical plant)
Do you have a friend that is a pilot many pilots use these. Small and large aircraft

they are also used in motorcycle headsets for radios and cellphones.

I have also seen cell phone bluetooth units with these boom mic tubes.
www.tessco.com...

The headset is missing and on the small end most have a small foam ball to cancel wind noise.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Just for comparison, both a closeup of the headset tube mic and the thing.

Here is the Voice Tube with the conical shaped alloy coloured connector -

And here is the thing, with a conical shaped alloy coloured connector -

While they are not 100% identical, they have the same features. The bend in the thing itself fits more with most voice tubes, and imo, that is what this is.

Perhaps different makes, manufacturers design different types, but it's not a bong, a bong pipe, a crack pipe, a device used to smoke anything at all, nor is it a feeder tube of any sort, as they are much shorter and have a larger inlet hole. And as others have stated, water feeder tubes have a few more pieces to prevent the outward flow of water unless being used.

The OP has to now consider, as this is not a covert device, nor is it something a special op guy would use (minute electronic ftw, even cops dont use headsets employing this mundane tech) that it's something someone forgot they brought into the house, or has been there a long time and somehow was dislodged/dropped moving a box, book, desk, bookcase, etc.

Covert ops? Unlikely.
Forgotten doodad? Possible.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

What are the construct materials of this advice, ie..Glass, metal, plastic, . What shapes do each of the materials make. Is that see through tube crystal or plastic. Precious materials have been know to be in the use of making a work out of these, precious metals, for a purpose only. Once you find these out, try and researching what the frequencies of those individual parts. Since frequency is a sublet of the universal language, it can be reasoned that the why and how may be deducted and attached to the event, or lead to other clues. Or it might lead to nothing.

The purpose, as to what the object is. Is there any type of wire running through the tube? Take more pictures of it and post . Pictures of the ends. Close up on everything.

Also ask yourself, how many times you have left the house. With and without your wife. Someone could have broke in. See if anything is missing. If any are missing then what objects are they? That will inform you as to the purpose, if any, of the break in. Good luck and waiting for the other pics. S&F.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
there is no conspiracy here. i dont know whats so damn exiting about a headset voice tube. some of you guys have really lost your minds or whats left of them anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Sorry Chronozon you may not like what I have to say.....

1 Said article appeared in your living room
2 Living room is cleaned thoroughly and regularly by you and your wife
3 You have no children
4 You have no pets
5 Nothing is ever out of place in your house
6 You havent had a visitor in a at least a month
7 Can you be sure she hasn't?

Hope you get to the bottom of this thing and it turns out to be nothing upsetting.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Water Pipe stem- Got Teenagers?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well, the two best explanations are that either this item broke off of something within your home recently, which you are obviously unaware of, OR somebody brought it in from outside either on their pants (Which could have been picked up while possibly trudging through the leaves), or it was stuck to the sole of your shoe.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by triaxrob

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
since when is things we find on our floor worth making a thread about?

how is it a conspiracy? How does it relate to anything?

my guess is that your wife is cheating on you and shes giving you subtle clues.

the man shes cheating with is a telemarketer and that's his mic.

All i can say about that is WOW WTF!!!!!

As far as making a thread about things you find on your floor would it make it any more or any less relavent if he found an alien sleeping on his couch?
or some artifact from another world on his counter.
the point is if the man knows for certain that noone he knows dropped it and that it is not his , it had to come from someplace, it doesnt matter if its a voicetube from a headset or if its a poo from a donkey, there has to be some explanation as to how it got there, and if he didnt know what it was then he did the right thing by asking.

what if it had been something other than what it is, would everyone still say (well lets post everything we find in our house)?

"a poo from a donkey" lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Whoever sprayed your home last for mice or insects forgot the aerosol wand. The large end is a filter/liquid drop trap/atomizer, the other end makes the spray pattern. I would say this might be a "throw away item".

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You speak for yourself, not the rest of us. I have been all that and more, most recently the focus of an intensive audit since September. Just because I pose no threat and /or am honest is no reason for them to believe it. So your tax dollars are being spent to harass me day and night without end. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Well I don't know about you guys but I think I would know if something strange appeared on my floor and I think I would notice if I brought something like that in on my shoe!
So - assuming the op is legit and not an idiot (!) - he needs to find out WHO has been in his home.
So first call is to question anyone who shares or who has visited. Second step is maybe to set up a webcam or something. The OP may also wish to consider changing the locks.
I don't buy into aliens etc but I do buy into 'unwanted guests'.
Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I can with 100% certainty say that it's a piece from a cheap headset. I had one just like that a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Go to Plantronics.com

They have a number of headsets that use something similar. However, the upper end, not the mouth end, but the upper end is different than my Plantronics headsets.

The bottom, mouth end looks identical. And the bend looks identical.

Is there any reason you can think of that folks would be . . . scoping out or bugging your home/apt?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Sorry Chronozon you may not like what I have to say.....

3 You have no children
4 You have no pets
6 You havent had a visitor in a at least a month

Hope you get to the bottom of this thing and it turns out to be nothing upsetting.

PEACE,
RK

Sorry, but I have to agree. Just because you dont have any friends visiting doesnt mean your wife doesnt have a "secret" friend who is while your gone!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Do you have any friends or family that make fun of your feelings on the government and conspiracies? If so someone may be pulling your leg by leaving an old headset mouthpiece in front of your esoteric books to get a rise out of you. I messed with a buddy of mine in a similar manner years back by leaving a small piece of fiber optic cable on the floor of his bathroom.

side note: I told him what I did several days later after he checked every inch of his apartment and he didn't believe me. He thought I was just trying to calm him down.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If someone is bugging your house then they wouldn't be wearing an office telephone headset.
Is there a reason you may be being bugged? No didn't think so.

It's made for an interesting thread but surely it's just been dragged in from one of you entering the house or your missus is having an affair.

OR... what you asked from your missus for Chrimbo? She may have been wrapping up your gift on the sly and dropped a bit of it. Sheesh, what a crappy gift, a headset, wow... thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I agree with CX. It really really really does look like the plastic tube pipe for a hamster cage's water bottle.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i find it very hard to believe that some super secret government agency spent all this time and money breaking into your house, setting up surveillance equipment, and they accidentally leaves a piece lying on the floor.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Now that it's been identified as a mouthpiece for a headset for a cell phone, you might want to ask your wife how that possibly could have ended up on the floor of your living room.

Those kinds of open-air headsets that set flat on the ear are used by people who use them a lot as they are quite comfortable. People like that are salesmen, technicians. It's not looking good, but you should ask your wife.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
3 You have no children
4 You have no pets
6 You haven't had a visitor in a at least a month

Um well maybe you need to get out a bit more- why no company in a month? get some friends, go have some fun, get a dog or a cat and blame all things weird on the pet. Surely the wife who has a hubby that cleans is grateful. If all else - if it is an alien probe, I hope you are asleep when they come back to recliam the gadget. nice carpet by the way. sisal?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join