It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? I found it this morning in my house.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by scorps

I love all these folk who are claiming this.

Uhh, you don't use a water pipe for rocks, and they vaporize, not turn into water.

Such a small hole would clog up with any leaf substance gumming it up within minutes.

it's not drug paraphernalia.

At first I considered it a water feeding tube for a pet, but cannot find anything resembling this (Does not rule it out) however, while it also foes appear to be a voice tube, the connecting end is different from every sort of model I've been able to find.

Again, not saying it isn't.

Perhaps the OP should send a query to Plantronics, who seem to be a large distributer of Voice Tubes, and see if they have any idea of a type/make or any sort of similar examples.

If it exists as a voice tube they will surely know of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

While it also does appear to be a voice tube, the connecting end is different from every sort of model I've been able to find.

Harvestfreak nailed it down exactly.
Check the connecting end on theInland Travel Headset 3500
Looks like an exact match to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b579decc3ec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dude, these guys have been to your house:
Agent Smith
And they're pissed they are infecting your thread I got on it and my computer went BONKERS!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I worked in customer service for 11 years and several different companies. My personal opinion is that this is NOT a microphone for a headset. If I am wrong and it turns out that it is a microphone (it's not) then it is definitely from a quite a bit older model of technology which doesn't fit with the theory that you are under some type of government or professional surveillance, as they would have state of the art equipment.

Now this doesn't mean that someone wasn't in your house. I wonder, do you have a lot of money or tempting items a thief might want? (I mean VALUABLE items) something that a semi-high tech team of burglars, (complete with headsets) might enter to try and steal. That's just an idea as I still really don't think it's a microphone.

This is NOT a pot pipe. There is a possibility that something like that could be used to smoke drugs like crack or meth, but it would not be the users first choice and would only be something they would resort to if nothing else was available. Not only that but those drugs would leave a telltale odor in the tube.

I still agree with the poster who thought it looked like part of one of those things that you put in your hamsters cage so he can drink whenever he wants.

edit: damn BB code

[edit on 11/22/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe your wife is cheating on you with some big oil banker guy and part of his headpiece fell off while he was putting his clothes back on.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
I found this in my living room this morning. Which is very odd because I have not had visitors in at least a month, and it was right in my living room which has been cleaned by my wife and I hundreds of times.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d796d22bf5a.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks like some type of mouth piece for a headset. Why would it be in my house? Does anyone recognize the make/model of it?

Hello (brother?) what you have there is a [][][][][][][] [][][][] [][] produced for [][][][][][][][][][] and used exclusively by the [][][]. I have not seen a [][][][][][][] [][][][] [][] since Kuwait back when the [][][] was using [][][][][][][] to further the [][][][] protocol regarding [][][] [][][][]. Very dangerous. Your other (brother?) will attempt to reacquire ASAP. DLS4 code [][]-[][]-[][][][]-[][][]-[] no shadow required.
Careful (brother?)

EDIT: (brother?) communications possibly compromised window closing use DLS4 code [][]-[][][][]-[][][]-[][][]-[] no S req.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by deepred]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

It's a bug dude. They are listening and they know EVERYTHING. It's only a matter of time till they take you away in the middle of the night and give you the "Gravy".

Defcon 1.......Defcon 1....sound the alarms....all hands on deck!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Reverse engineered alien bong-stem!

Looks almost like it could a piece to a small butane torch given the angle and metal tip.

The glass tubing is the puzzler, though! Can't see a mic, torch, or keyboard vacuum attachment having a glass tube. But then again...I'm no expert!

I'm sticking with reverse engineered alien bong-stem!
Only reason you weren't abducted is cause...well...they forgot!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I read through the whole thread (god I'm so bored with a cold), before I commented, and even went through my electronics drawer, because I had the same cheap game headset, and the voice tube kept falling off. I must have garage-saled it, because it was so cheap. It has to be 5 years old or more.

Had the same exact item.

Now, the OP has to figure out why a cheap gamer was lurking in his place.

ZG

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

While it also does appear to be a voice tube, the connecting end is different from every sort of model I've been able to find.

Agreed. It's looks pretty much like a match. Why do people keep saying it's a watering tube? It looks NOTHING like that.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'd like to hear from the OP now Harvestfreak has positively identified it. Could it belong to one of your kids?

Slightly off-topic but I found it interesting how many people on this thread know what a crack pipe looks like. Hmm.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Model 6A-125 microphone adapter; used exclusively by the Men In Black - parapsychology and abduction recon team.

(I made that up... hope I didn't upset anybody hehe)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Oh my god.I don;t believe it.The aliens actually left something behind for once.That instrement is part of a aliens medical kit.God.If the aliens find out they will be right back to get it.If the cia or men in black find out they will be there even quicker to retreave that instrement.Holy moses,your in so much trouble.Get it out of your house right now

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It is obviously a voice tube from a cheap headset. It is not a mic. It is a hollow tube. The plastic connecting end is poorly designed. No wonder it fell off.

You people saying bong or crack pipe... get out more. I mean wow. Just wow. That is nothing like a crack pipe. Nothing like a bong.

Also in the hamster department, the tube has a little metal ball in it that acts like a valve. The hamster pushes its tongue on the ball and moves it into the tube so water can wet the ball and flow around the ball. The connecting part screws on to the bottle. It is threaded.

Get some investigating skillz.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Could it be a contraceptive?

A hearing aid?

A mini vibrator?

A microphone?
A Meteor?
A Mercury?
A Malibu?

A MONTEGO?

A Monte Cartlo?
A Monza?
A Mustang?
Or a babies arm holding an apple?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

it's either
1)crack pipe
2)meth pipe
3)hands free device for cell phone
4)mike for computer
5)something the kids/pets found and dragged in the house.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You're wife isn't playing around by any chance? You said she was getting red faced when you asked her about it..
This could be an anti pregnant device. It works by spraying anti Pregnant Chemical into, You know, Ummm.. Ahh, You know what I mean, Don't you?

Oh, Bugger it, It's a mic tube from a cheap headset!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
[edit double post]

I hate my keyboard, its going nuts on me, hitting buttons when I leastg expect it... and no, its ME not a spy yarrr...

[edit on 23/11/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

SPOT ON!

That does indeed look the same.

I'd be hard pressed to believe it's anything but that, to be honest!

(Must have missed the post pointing that out, was on my laptop before and it's slow as a wet week!)

Now, all that leaves is why would this be there. No reason a secret spy has them, must be a valid reason however.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thank goodness nobody thought it was Austin Power's penis pump.

And that's when I said ''Thank goodness nobody thought it was Austin Power's penis pump.''

I mean it couldn't be Austin Power's penis pump. It's not my bag, baby!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join