It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran war games to defend nuclear sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I agree with you in what you are saying...

That is, Iran is starting to use little Kim's methods of threats and engagement.

There is one difference, however....

I believe if Iran explodes a nuke, Israel will destroy their nuclear bomb making capability with or without US approval.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by lpowell0627

I believe if Iran explodes a nuke, Israel will destroy their nuclear bomb making capability with or without US approval.

Iran is not going to explode a nuke. But if they did, yes, I agree Israel would attack. And they already have US support -- whether we admit it or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Good, every country has the right to defend itself.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Iran is all happy to have nukes, and it seems as if they can't wait to use them. You would have figured they would at least know that if that ever happened there would no longer be a country known as Iran just a crater where it used to be.

Sure some may call them barbaric while others use the word "tyranny", I still don't think they are stupid enough to seal their own fate. They are dumb, but not that dumb imo.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

The average Iranian, no.

Their insane religious leader's........

Did I not read in the past @ ATS about Iran's president wanting to bring in the (12th Iman?) which I believe is the same as christian apocalypse????

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy
What a nice little show Iranian leadership is putting on for its people. Fact is that these "war games" are for internal consumption. The Iranian leadership is capitalizing on its stand-off with the US/Israel, and is using it to prop up its regime. There is little sense in these games in terms of military strategy. For one thing an attack on Iran is very very unlikely, and for another Iran cannot face-off against the US in conventional means.

I'll give it about 5 posts before someone starts posting that this means war is about to start, and starts bragging about an underground shelter with a year's worth of food they have prepared for themselves. Back in reality, nothing will come of it. Just like nothing has. There is no war looming, and Iran is mostly doing this to prop up its regime domestically.

Well i hope your correct.. but I don't think you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join