It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Lunar Orbiter 5-155 John Lear Copernicus scan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I found a much better scan of the famous Lunar Orbiter 5-155 posted by John Lear some years ago, and wondered if people still see massive digging machines, buildings, etc in it.

New scan i better quality:

John Lears scan

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Your first link wants me to download something.

Your second link does not work. All I get is the Red X.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The download is a compressed file, a zip file for you Windows users, you will need an unzip software program. Linux opens it easily, and it is a very good scan.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
um.. nice rocks? i like the grfted in circular thing to the left too. nice laurel. Probably the biggest problem is the fact that John Lear printed this. pretty much nothing he says should be taken seriously. I mean hell, he talks to lizard people on military bases and what not... thats a pretty good indicator of lunacy if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
I found a much better scan of the famous Lunar Orbiter 5-155 posted by John Lear some years ago, and wondered if people still see massive digging machines, buildings, etc in it.

New scan i better quality:

John Lears scan

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Acharya]

You didn't specify where one should look, using a clock face for example. And, what makes you think that there is anyone mining and digging up the moon? Don't you think that if any of that was really going on we would have found out a long time ago? This mining b.s. started back in the early '80s with nary a bit of evidence. It was just people with mental problems.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Although I see nothing of "machines" or anything, there are a lot of odd circular items; caves, watermarks on "scanned" picture? Also, seems photo was edited bottom left, two seperate images; resolution and alignment indicate some sort of foul play, IMO. Furthermore, I don't feel you can assume by the OP's curiosity on IF people would see the same thing on higher resolution (more clear) images indicates HE necessarily believes it. I believe by his initial exact statement, he's a skeptic and still wondering if others hold true to previous beliefs under "better" evidence, merely. Don't think we should all start bashing the OP (nor any who believe this IS proof of intelligient activity on moon)... hope someone finds something, however.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by RadiatorOfTheLight]

new topics

top topics

join