It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Annunaki" Devolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Ah right, i was thinking more of them messing with our dna but keeping themselves "pure".

If they actually interbred with us had kids and died, its a different matter.

Why would they have interbred with us? I can understand genetic engineering, and why they would do that, but actually interbreeding, for the purpose of procreation? Why do that, what would be the point?

~TR

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomb_Raven

Ah right, i was thinking more of them messing with our dna but keeping themselves "pure".

If they actually interbred with us had kids and died, its a different matter.

Why would they have interbred with us? I can understand genetic engineering, and why they would do that, but actually interbreeding, for the purpose of procreation? Why do that, what would be the point?

~TR

The reason is quite simple in fact....

They wanted LIFE which they did Not have... They were merely biological Robotics, of a program you call your Universe.

They believed that the A'Dam Species had LIFE, but LIFE is Not in the Program but instead, Outside the Program.

Your body does Not know "you" exist but on the other hand, your Consciousness knows your body exists...

Consciousness is Part of LIFE. The LIFE that experiences your body is a small Partition of The All that is The total Conscious State.

Consciousness is Not of the Brain but the Brain is the decoder/encoder between Consciousness and the Program experience you call your body and the Universe...

When the Alien returned to their abode, they too started to copulate in their own species as we do instead of remaining as Hermaphrodites.

That is according to the records in ancient writings!

I understand there is an ongoing breeding program that is kept out of the public eyes that has been going on for thousands of years, and more and more hybrids are amongst you on Earth...

Just one of the reasons for the suppression of information on UFO activity so called.

But this area is a very, very, Complex area, far beyond what the average person can imagine.

The Authorities have no option other than to play along with this alien Species.

There are other civilisations that are at war with the ones that have crossed with the A'Dam Species.

But there is Reason and Purpose behind This Universe. It is only One of so many universes you can't count them.

But this Universe is Unique....

It has a different purpose than the others and involves the Metamorphoses of the Soul which is the Component that the Programs are played in.

Your copy of this Universe is IN your Soul and Not outside it as you have been lead to believe....

But that is another story for another place and time.

I believe that the person "Dean Goldberry" who has Created this Thread, is definitely on the right track, so I will leave it up to him, to present his views instead of mine...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

so what your saying is that we had a "soul" ... and they didnt? And they wanted a piece of that?

Im just trying to figure out IF there were ET's that came to earth. Why did they come, what did they want?

And that raises an interesting question, what would we do if the reverse was true, and it was us that found a backwards civilization. Would we interfere? There is no question that we would study them, because we would. But would we actualy go down and muck around with their civilization in a more active way? Would we send missionaries?

I personal dread to think of what we would do if we found another more backward civilization... considering what we do to each other.

~TR

**on a side note, people should check out Torchwood Series 3. the children of earth ... we have people who trade in illicit prostitution and organs and children and a number of nasty and horrible things to each other... i seriously hope if we make contact it turns out the visitors are the official government ambassador types, and not the crooks and scum of their civilization (HA! as if that isnt an oxymoron)**

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomb_Raven

so what your saying is that we had a "soul" ... and they didnt? And they wanted a piece of that?

Sort of, but the Soul is Not what most imagine it to be.

The Soul and Life are two totally different entities.

A bit like a cup of coffee where there are two things...

a. the cup
b. the coffee in the cup.

Life dwells in the Soul, that is in fact a machine, but not like the machines you are aware of.
I suppose you could say the human species is also a machine, in the form of biological robotics...

Im just trying to figure out IF there were ET's that came to earth. Why did they come, what did they want?

As I said before, these Alien wanted LIFE but not having Life did Not understand really what LIFE actually was just as humankind doesn't understand today???

And that raises an interesting question, what would we do if the reverse was true, and it was us that found a backwards civilization. Would we interfere? There is no question that we would study them, because we would. But would we actualy go down and muck around with their civilization in a more active way? Would we send missionaries?

Yes many would, because you have this need within your own DNA...

Just look at Hitler and the experimentation on his own species, during the second world war, no mercy there???

It was horrific!

Makes you wonder doesn't it???

I personal dread to think of what we would do if we found another more backward civilization... considering what we do to each other.

Now you are starting to understand!

Doesn't feel very nice does it???

So this is why the "Annunaki" sends shivers down your back???

And you can see why religion took a grasp of society, introduced by the "Annunaki".

The world’s history is much different than what you have been taught in the state schools, and by religious leaders/teachers.

I only refer to the Roman collection of writings called the bible, and other early Christian writings, because more are acquainted with these writings and are easily accessed.

There is much more, still contained in other writings.
Much that is in the bible was in fact written when the Jews came out of exile 2,300 years or so ago.

A lot of the writings were copied, translated or obtained from writings in Persia and other areas of what is now Asia.

The Ancient writings that were in ZIONic, were destroyed when the Jews were taken into exile, and the Temple was raised to the ground.

The Bones of the Priests and Scribes were burn on the Altars!

So were the books and Scrolls, and any other material of the Temple in those days.

So dig deeper and you will find this knowledge is still there today.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

id like to hear more about this soul life thing, cant quite understand what your on about ... but its piqued my interest, dont liek it when i dont understand concepts. But its probably something for another post.

Well the prospect of finding another civilisation, or being found by another one scares me... because government (or at least our governments) are set up for the good of the nation (or our planet i guess in the case of finding other planets) which means that anything we do at first will be purely selfish for our own good, and i find it hard to think that ET will be any different. Im a firm beleiver that man is fundamentally good, however i also know what man is capable of ... morality doesnt have a strong enough 'how to say' urge to upkeep itself in the human psyche, and through practice you can learn to ignore it as many people do.

I find it hard to think of ET's being all astrally minded and good and whatnot, because if they are then that probably means people are just fundamentaly bad. Ok so maybe the ET's got it right, but then they probably would know better than to show up here till we thought like them. Otherwise wed misstrust them, and when it turned out they were really nice, abuse that and screw them over. And i doubt theyd be that naive... i find it chances are ET's are going to be equally nasty to each other and to us as we are and would be.

I reeeeeeeally hope there is some central galactic government type thing, that has laws concerning contact with new worlds, and i hope weve been visited by more than one species, otherwise we might be in for some nasty business.

Its sad how a person can be so good, but humanity is so naff...

and to relate this back to topic... we wont ever want to admit contact with ET's in our past because knowing us, we wouldnt want them to come back. People in high governmental possitions must be terrified of the possibility of the return or first contact, cos they know damn well what theyd do if it was them.

~TR

top topics

<< 1   >>

join