It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Annunaki" Devolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
latest bloggage:

Sunday, November 22, 2009
This theory is based on the premise that the true origin of human civilization goes back farther or much farther than Mesopotamia/Sumeria, and said "civilization" was merely the beginning of recorded or KNOWN history, not all intelligent human history. (It should be noted that the Harappan/pre-Hindu people and the earliest known Chinese/Yellow River communities existed at the same time as Mesopotamia). I assume, correctly or not, that at least the oldest megalithic structures (pyramids etc.) are from a lost era of technologically advanced people, though apparently advanced in a way other than technology as we know it now.

It strongly appears there were a morally deficient (to say the least) people who took over sometime between the time of the most ancient megalithics and a certain amount of time before the Sumerians and their contemporaries. The "overlords," or whatever the f they were, of the time might have been, and I personally have a hunch (rightly or wrongly that) they were, involved in genetic-physical manipulation of humans in order to turn them into the most servile and ignorant creatures anywhere, but it's a cinch they, the "Annunaki" (creator "gods" of the Sumerians), were the first ones to introduce religion as the primary way to manipulate and brainwash the population. The difference between the original Sumerian religion and the original monotheistic religion Judaism, which quite obviously was stolen from the Sumerian creation story, was that the Sumerian totalitarianism was completely literal and blatant about humanity being nothing more than a slave race.

lightworth.blogspot.com...

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Sun Nov 22 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Star and Flag, good post. This has been a field of study and research for me also, for a great many years now. The Annunaki are real as far as I am concerned, and my theory here is not based wholly on Zecharia Sitchin either, there are other sources. I believe the Sumerian's recorded their history, not fairy tales for amusement of future generations, the very name
"Annunaki"means "Those who from Heaven came down," or close to that. The Sumerians never called the Anunnaki, 'gods.' They were called din.gir, a two-syllable word. 'Din' meant 'righteous, pure, bright;' 'gir' was a term used to describe a sharp-edged object. As an epithet for the Anunnaki 'dingir' meant 'righteous ones of the bright pointed objects.'

Sumerian texts break up history into two epochs divided by the Great Deluge - the Biblical Flood. After the waters receded the great Anunnaki who decree the fate decided that the gods were too lofty for mankind. The term used - 'elu' in Akkadian - means exactly that: 'Lofty Ones;' from it comes the Babylonian, Assyrian, Hebrew, and Ugaritic El - the term to which the Greeks gave the connotation 'god'. I guess people will never quite understand that the words for "God" came from those why came from the Stars, ET beings all.

It is clear to me anyway that these Anunnaki did in fact create human beings in their own image, so knowing that, they look like us, and we like them. In Sumerian mythology and later for Assyrians and Babylonians, Anu was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions. It was believed that he had the power to judge those who had committed crimes, and that he had created the stars as soldiers to destroy the wicked. He was the father of the Anunnaku (also spelled Anunnaki). In art he was sometimes depicted as a jackal. His attribute was the royal tiara, most times decorated with two pairs of bull horns. Could this be the origin of Satan, the Devil, who is always depicted with horns?

Was There a Race of People Who Had Horns?

Actually, I think other ET races also manipulated our Genes, our DNA too, and although they called it an "upgrade," we were in fact bred for war, greed, and killing.

With all the talk of disclosure it comes to mind what the faithful will do if and when ET comes down here to Earth so we can all see them. I believe many will fall down and worship these aliens as Gods, much as they did in Ancient times.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

You are very correct when you say the true origins of man go back farther

then Mesopotamia and Sumeria. I would add that mankind back then was

highly intelligent and not all of mankind was using primitive tools but were

using highly advanced technology. We humans today have what I call a

footprint, or visual records, of their intelligent existence. The letter S seems

to be prominent on most of their statues and structures they left behind as

well as on the Planet Mars.

What was given to me was mankind in (Region Galactic) I speak of goes

back 1.2 million years on this Earth. Over this period of time many

generations and races existed and they all left their images behind. These

highly intelligent beings, would be what I call The Gods that the

ancients spoke of and wrote about in past Ancient World History.

My conclusion is that at different times in ( Region Galactic) that human

Hybrids, Alien beings, American Indian, Caucasian, The Black race, Oriental

race, Mongolian, and Indian race all existed in this Galactic Region on Earth.

Region Galactic is the Gateway to the 4th Dimension this was planned and in

perfect Galactic alignment when the Galactic Beings settled here on Earth.

This will all come out at the end of 2012 and a few select elite know of this

Galactic Region and secrets it contains on Planet Earth. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Was there a race of humanoid beings that had horns? The answer is yes and

the females I have seen from ancient visuals had perfect curly mountain

sheep horns. These beings were absolutely gorgeous and perfectly sculpted

from the visuals they left embedded behind in the (Galactic Region). It is O.K.

not to believe what I say the truth is coming out at the end of 2012. ^Y^

[edit on 22-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Good readng here, I got goose bumps seing that the Anunnaki are talked about more in an open way like this.

I think the Nephilim is the ones maybe came last here, or where left behind or are what is left of them, and they are the ones who are here now making plans for our future.

They were the 'fallen ones' the one who were 'cast out of heaven', I also have the feeling of them as two factions, Good And Evil ones, one For slavery and one for Freedom.

It is my theory that the Bilderbergs could be one off those factions, and they are having annual meetings for planing out new 'deeds' and keep echother updated.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To the moderater (Don't Tread on Me), I wasn't aware that I was plagiarizing, if truly applicable. It was based only on what was on my mind at the time. The latter half of the post is now missing! Can you provide an example of my (completely unwittingly) taking from another's work? If not, it appears the censoring of my post actually was for a different reason than stated. If anyone else is reading this, I suggest going to my blog link above for the complete post. T'anks.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I get goosebumps when this topic is discussed as well!!!

Star for your post!

You already know that from my many posts and threads that this is my topic of choice. Anunnaki were the gods and the creators of humankind..people can't fathom that tho because of religious dogma

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So, are these Annunaki responsible for the disappearance of the Neanderthals?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
In art he was sometimes depicted as a jackal. His attribute was the royal tiara, most times decorated with two pairs of bull horns. Could this be the origin of Satan, the Devil, who is always depicted with horns?

This could also be symbolism towards the Age of Taurus:

Historical similarities Bull worshiping cults began to form in Assyria, Egypt, and Crete which relates to Taurus symbolizing the bull.

This age is notable for the building of the Pyramids, during the Old Kingdom of Egypt and the Middle Kingdom of Egypt. They personify structure, solidity, stability and attempts at eternity, keywords of Taurus. The completed Great Pyramid of Khufu, clad in smooth pure white limestone, must have been a sight of dazzling beauty in the sunlight. Beauty is another keyword of Taurus.

When Moses was said to have descended from the mountain with the ten commandments in this time, his followers were worshipping a golden bull calf.

Or The age of Aries(which is before Pisces - the fish aka Biblical symbolism on Jesus)

The Age of Aries ushered in efforts to replace polytheism with monotheism. The earliest known attempt was by the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten, who, in about 1350 BC, decreed the Sun God Aten to be the supreme deity, apparently in reaction to his earlier lack of inclusion in religious rites by his family. After his death, however, power reverted to the original polytheistic priests, who re-established the old religion. Speculation (including that of Freud) has it that later, during the reign of Ramesses II, Moses was influenced by rumour of Akhenaten's revolutionary idea, and grasped the idea of a single supreme God, Who especially favoured His people, as an inspirational mechanism that best suited his people held in bondage. The symbol of Aries can be seen as representing the power of multiple gods streaming down into a single god-head.
Moses (born circa 16th–13th Century BC; 7 Adar 2368 - 7 Adar 2488 in the Hebrew calendar), an early Biblical Hebrew religious leader, lawgiver, prophet, and military leader, condemns his own people upon finding them worshiping a 'golden calf' (a symbol of the previous Age of Taurus and of the worship of the bull deity) after coming down Mount Sinai. These events may have occurred during the Age of Aries (see also Dating the Exodus overview).

Wiki

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hammm, let me see.....My theory is the Annunaki, whoever they really were, and wherever they came from, engineered this water planet into position as it sits today, and built great stone structures all over the world in different places, in an effort to balance out a stricken world, if you look at the planet itself, without water, the great Pacific Basin is a very large chunk carved out of one side of Earth, Terra, Tiamat.

TIAMAT AND MARDUK

(From Enuma Elish, the Babylonian story of creation. Dated at around 1700 BCE, but aspects of the story could go back to about 2000 BCE.)

In this story it is said that before the time of the gods and the world there was nothing but a waste of chaotic waters ruled by Apsu and Tiamat, a dragon-like creature. As time passed gods were created in hopes of bringing order to this chaos. One of the gods, Ea, slay Apsu, thus making Tiamat and her brood of monsters mad at the gods. Tiamat waged war against Ea and the other gods and was successful in stifling their efforts until Marduk was born. Marduk was the strongest and the wisest of the gods and was elected to deal with Tiamat once and for all. Upon summoning the powers of all of the other gods, Marduk went to war with Tiamat. Tiamat was no match for Marduk and all of his powers. Marduk caught her in his net and when she opened her mouth to breath fire at him, he let loose the four winds which filled her up rendering her defenseless . Marduk then speared her with a lightning bolt, split her in two and raised half of her body to create the sky and with the other half created the earth.

This is a classic example of a male deity slaying a female dragon or serpent-like monster in an attempt to replace a cooperative, "chaotic" natural order with a hierarchical, paternal, and often monotheistic system.

I also think that our Moon is actually a spacecraft, parked exactly in orbit to complete the balancing effect, and further that this craft is composed of metals, and is hollow. I believe it contains a vast crystalline based computer system that watches us, our every move is recorded, every thought we think, every word we say, everything we do is recorded in that system. Then that information is sent off to somewhere I am not aware of.

I believe this craft is Annunaki in origin, and I believe it is disabled to keep the ones left behind here, on the surface. There is no life support there. The part I was allowed to see, and by see I mean in an astral sense, but what I could see is part of a rounded room, the wall curved away as it went out. On the walls were terminals, and code was working across the screens. There were some keyboards of sorts, and a dim yellow light.

Further, I agree with what John Lear said about the Soul Tower on the Moon, and I believe there is machinery that enslaves our Souls here, and forces us to live in these human bodies. I believe that when a person "dies," their "Soul" sees the "Light." We are taught to go into this "Light." I think the "Light" is a trap, and we must go in another way to escape this universe. And therein lies the choice. Once together as one, do we try to repair this universe, this world, or do we move on to other places, and create anew? Do we stay together, or do we separate and spread about our universe?

So many questions, so few answers. Love and Light to All Beings.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Your posts show you are very well informed. It goes one step further. The annanuki, alpha draconian and reptiles from Summeria, incarnate into their own families, their own children and grandchildren, to avoid the soul trap technology, and they are the worst most heinous murders in the galaxy/universe.

Literally, the Royal Family, Rothchild's, DuPont's, Rockefeller's, just to name a few, are the very same Annanuki's since Sumeria.

I have energy recognition and can see them in source.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How come i get the notion that all these Nephlim & Annunaki
are just more of the same Magical Worlds that Sci Fantasy is
drenched with?...

also not unlike the tale of Conan the Barbarian, in the distant past,
when mysticism, magic, & flesh-&-blood Archtypes were dominant on the planet.

an age when demigods roamed the earth in search of adventures...
and lowly menkind were subjected to the whims & indulgences of the Pantheon of the 'Legendary Men-of-Renown'

Are the Annunaki the source of these legends or are the Annunaki just another product of an older more primal Archtype legend

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Now You are onto the truth of the matter...

A Star and Flag from me.

The first person, to receive a Star from me!

Excellent work keep it up...

When the root is found, then pierce the Wall and discover the Outer or Outside from where this world has come from and the technology behind this.

The Universe is like a Strong Wall unlike what humankind believes today so take up your sword and strike through the wall to find yourselves.

Then the Original Technologies of the All shall be rediscovered...

Today the human species is only aware of the Experience of this little Universe, but having found this, are about to discover the Root of the Outer or Ouside of this Experience.

This is where you shall discover the Lost Technologies hidden to the human race today.

These are the Technologies that produce this Experience within the Souls and the Interface Technologies that were used in Ancient times within the Experience or this Little Univers within the Wall.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hey,

Im not sure what to beleive.

On the one hand some of the evidence that the ancients worshiped and worked with ET's is compelling, but on the other hand i like to think that humans are a lot smarter and better than we give ourselves credit.

I firmly beleive these ancient civilizations had technology "beyond their power". As in to say they had primitive electricity and a lot of other stuff, traditional science says is impossible for them to have. But to me its a very simple concept to grasp that evolution and progress of technology isnt linear and uni directional. There is no denying that the romans and greeks were more advanced in the sciences and architecture and mathematics than europe was in medieval times, knowledge that we lost and regained/relearned.

So i think these ancients were simply smart. They wernt held back by generations upon generations of tradition that indoctrinated them into beleiving jealously enforced truths, and simply worked stuff out. They could easily have had the mathematics it takes to figure out the world is round and not flat... to figure the motion of the stars and planets, and that the earth isnt the centre of the universe. Im sure nobody bothered carving mathematical equations into walls because, well every culture thinks mathematics is easy, its a tool we use to learn the fun stuff... so why record it , its obvious 2+2 = 4 and all that.

Ancient aliens? Are they still here? I dont know, but i doubt it. If they had been here... they wouldnt have ever left, and would be more obviously in charge... we would never give up worshipping them if they were so supperior, even if we only considered them demigods, they would do a better job just doing it out in the open. Its hard to doubt in something you can see.

I mean think of what we would do if we landed on an alien world, with a primitive culture... i can think of three things we would do first.

1. Study them
2. Take their #
3. Sell them hamburgers

~TR

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Maby we were bred for killing, it would make sence why humanity has always had a war to fight. I meen even people are fed up with war, yet we still battle on with each other. Maby the constant battles are training our race to right for them perhaps?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomb_Raven

Ancient aliens? Are they still here? I dont know, but i doubt it.

You are here, aren't you???

You are a descendant of them, so You are the half-breed Alien....

So the Alien never Left....

They are in your DNA....

So you are Part Alien...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Well then the concept of human doesnt exist? Unless there are some pure humans around...

So im human either way... be it as half alien half "human" predecesor, or just human

I meant more the aliens who diddled with our DNA ... i doubt they would leave us unsupervised if we were to be of use for them ... why would they leave? why would they go into hiding, and manipulate from behind the curtains? Why not just stay and reign as gods, or superior beings.

Unless we were a failed experiment,
Or they want to monitor our development independant of them (in which case they cant be here),
Or they truely belevied they could come back and pick up from where they left off... and i for one would not bow down and worship anyone if he showed up,
Or the ancient "humans" drove them off,

Somehow i just cant buy into them governing from behind the curtains ... unless they had the control wrestled from under them by "humans". But surely that couldnt have happened? They have space flight, so presumably they could keep up their status easily enough.

~TR

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Is the reason why the moderator thought I was stealing someone else's writing because I go by a different name here than my blog name? If so, well, I USED to go by Lightworth here. One can check the similarities (the repetitive statements etc.) of both user names to be sure, if necessary. Point is, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could post the entire OP/blog entry. Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And here's the proof. This is the first post under this name since around March 20 of this year. Perhaps we can get together for a beer and a few laughs about this someday.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomb_Raven

[Quote]I meant more the aliens who diddled with our DNA ... i doubt they would leave us unsupervised if we were to be of use for them ... why would they leave?

They haven't you are them, as I said they are in your DNA you can find this record in many ancient writings in many different countries.

This is where the different cultures came from... The Cross breeding.
But with this cross came "Double Logic" which corrupted the DNA.

One of the writings you can find record of this is in the Books of E'Noch.

Quote;

The children of the heavens,
saw and lusted after them,
and said to one another:

“Come, let us choose us wives
from among the children of men
and beget us children.”

And Semjaza, who was their leader,
said unto them:

“I fear ye will not indeed agree
to do this deed,
and I alone