It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and Satanism/dark doctrines?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
First, let me begin with the serious and sincere disclaimer that this is not intended to be a partisan thread. As far as I am concerned, the Democrat and the Republican leaderships are both guilty of High Treason against the American people. I have no more respect for Obama than I do for Palin. That said, this thread will focus upon the potentially Satanic/Luciferian/NWO aspects of Palin’s belief system.

Exhibit A: Palin flashing the hand signal which represents Satan. Also known as the “Horned Hand” or “The Mano Cornuto,” this sign is a well-known Luciferian / NWO hand-signal. By clicking on the link above, you can see literally dozens of people using this signal, including Ahmadinejad, Bush, Obama, and the Clintons.

But this is really only the tip of the iceberg. There is much more substantial evidence linking Palin to dark doctrines. Please bear with me as I set forth the case.

First, consider the following:

Sarah Palin has refused to acknowledge belonging to any specific denomination or any particular religious stream. However, it is now well documented that she spent her youth in an Assembly of God church and has regularly attended another AoG church, as well as two Independent Churches. At least three of four of these churches have close ties to prominent organizations and leaders in the Third Wave movement, also known as the New Apostolic Reformation.

This is a worldwide movement so completely ignored by the press that there is no single accepted term that has been coined for the identification for the group. In addition to Third Wave and New Apostolic Reformation, it is also referred to by the names of some of its more extreme theologies, such as Joel's Army and Manifest Sons of Destiny. Its roots are in a revival of the manifestations and beliefs of the New Order of Latter Rain which has been repeatedly condemned by the General Council of the Assemblies of God since 1949.

Source:
www.talk2action.org...

What is the “third wave?” They are a newer and more extreme manifestation of the so-called “Latter Rain movement,” which was banned as a heretical offshoot by the more mainline (but still extreme by many people’s recoknoning) Pentecostal Council of the Assemblies of God churches since 1949.
Info on Latter Rain Movement:
en.wikipedia.org...

The theological intricacies of the controversies surrounding these movements can be difficult to understand. Those who are interested in unraveling this are referred to the background info at this informative site. A more recent condemnation of Third Wave and related Pentecostal movements by the mainline Pentecostals can also be found in the following PDF document:
www.ag.org...

So she’s a member of an extremist Christian group. “What exactly does this have to do with Satanism?,” you may rationally ask. This question will be addressed in due time. First, however, consider the Third Wave in its own right. A good sampling of their doctrines can be found by examining the thought of
Todd Bentley of Joel’s Army. Consider the following:

"Some people snort coc aine, others snort religions," Joel's Army Pastor Roy said while ministering a morning program at Todd Bentley's Lakeland, Fla., revival in late May…

…On stage, Bentley and his team of pastors, yell, chant, and scream "Fire!" and "Bam!" while anointing followers.

The audience members behave as if they are at a psychedelic counterculture festival. One couple jumps up and down twirling red and silver metallic flags. Dyed-haired teenagers pulled in by the revival's presence on Facebook and MySpace wander around looking dazed. Women lay facedown on the floor, convulsing and howling. Fathers wail in tongues as their confused children look on. Strangers lay hands on those who fail to produce tongues or gyrate wildly enough, pressuring them to "let it out."

…Bentley, who claims to be a supernatural healer, is no less over the top, playing his biker-punk appearance and heavy metal theatrics to the hilt. On YouTube, where clips of his most dramatic healings have been condensed into a three-minute highlight reel, Bentley describes God ordering him to kick an elderly lady in the face: "I am thinking, 'God, why is the power of God not moving?' And He said, 'It is because you haven't kicked that women in the face.' And there was, like, this older lady worshipping right in front of the platform and the Holy Spirit spoke to me and the gift of faith came on me. He said, 'Kick her in the face ... with your biker boot.' I inched closer and I went like this [makes kicking motion]: Bam! And just as my boot made contact with her nose, she fell under the power of God."

More at source:
www.alternet.org...

Does this sound “Christian” to you? Kicking an old woman in the face with a “biker boot?” I will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Here is a glimpse of what goes on at Third Wave rituals (I cannot bear to call them “sevices”).
YouTube clip:
www.youtube.com...

Note that the bizarre "Holy Laughter Anointing" ritual is central to these rituals and has ABSOLUTELY NO BIBLICAL BACKING OR JUSTIFICATION.

Now we come to the heart of the matter. The following video has been removed from YouTube, but is available here:

vimeo.com...

It documents the controversial visit of Thomas Muthee to the Wasilla, Alaska Assembly of God in 2005, including a prayer service attended by Sarah Palin, Muthee is involved in rituals involving witchcraft and other controversial activities. And Palin was more than a random attendee:

Along with her entire family, Sarah Palin was re-baptized at twelve at the Wasilla Assembly of God in Wasilla, Alaska and she attended the church from the time she was ten until 2002: over two and 1/2 decades.

Source:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

MorningStar University
Perhaps most troubling of all is the connection of Wasella Assembly of God with the so-called “Morningstar University.” Consider the following:

[Wasella] posted on [its] site that [Palin] was a member until 2002 and frequently participates in events there including a recent speech for the graduation ceremony of the Master's Commission class. Just below that notice is an advertisement for a prophetic conference at the church to be led by Steve Thompson who oversees prophetic ministry at Morningstar Ministries,

Here you can see Morningstar Ministries in action, as it were (YouTube clip):
www.youtube.com...

Now I ask you: What kind of “Christian” organization would EVER EVEN CONSIDER using the word “Morningstar” in its name?

The name and concept of the Morningstar is intimately and historically bound up with the figure of Lucifer . As quoted in the preceding link:

Lucifer is a Latin word, literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight. Use of the word in this sense is uncommon in English, in which "Day Star" or "Morning Star" are more common expressions.

Specifically, see Isaiah 14:

"How( you [Lucifer] are fallen from heaven, O Morningstar, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!”

I urge those of you who consider Palin a “Christian” to look more carefully into the organizations and doctrines with which she is involved. You will discover, I believe, very little biblical backing for the beliefs espoused by these groups. Moreover, you will also see a great deal of extreme thoughts and words. What I have presented here really is only a sampling of what is available on the net about these groups and their sinister agendas.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
(at the picture)

seriously though...that hand symbol most likely has nothing to do with satan worship. ever since it was first used the religious have claimed its supposed to be the devil.

im pretty sure its not even meant to represent the devil.
ask Dio (
) the originator of its popular usage.
asylumofmetal.blogspot.com...

other than that, i think shes just a religious nutcase who doesnt even know what she believes and panders to as many people as possible.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

actually, upon closer examination, ignore what i said about the moloich. ITS NOT EVEN THAT from what it looks like.
www.lifeprint.com...

those damn satanists have stolen SIGN LANGUAGE

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 297GT
delete this thread moderators.....

lets just stop and park the stupidity at the front door please....

I spent a great deal of time putting this thread together, including many links, quotes, youtube clips, and the like. I presented the overall thread based on non-partisan, semi-speculative concepts. I don't expect any particular poser to agree with any of what I say, but before you demand a unilateral deletion, I would appreciate it if you would explain the grounds upon which you believe deletion is appropriate.

Respectfully,

Silent Thunder.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
S&F

I actually dislike this palin woman

she reminds me a little of bush. As a person, she is so far away from newsworthy its not true, yet people are drawn to her. Very odd....

The fact that she is a satanist, reptilian etc.. would not surprise me in the least

This thread is definitely worth being discussed and far outweighs mundane conversations about the daily politics drive. It is about looking at what we are told and then trying to speculate about the 'truth'. It seems that that is what life is about nowadays.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Cedik]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I disagree about deleting this thread. it brings up important points to reflect on just like any other conspiracy thread.

It is valid for this forum no matter how you may disagree with it. I gave you a S&F.

I cannot speak for all the churches or what they believe. I was raised in a popular protestant church and I wondered why the Bible had things in it that they didn't teach.. things Jesus said.. other churches taught them. I wanted truth, so I prayed and fasted.

I visited many Pentecostal type churches. At one, since I was seeking truth, I was told I could have the gifts of the holy Spirit that would prove itself to me by speaking in tongues. I said, How will i know? They said,

" when you hear the words (angelic language) form in your mind, speak them."

I heard the words and spoke them for about 30 seconds. I stopped and I knew this was Not of God. I denounced this right away. In the bible when ever someone spoke in tongues it was never done like this. It felt so wrong to do it.. unnatural. I know the devil can put thoughts and words in your mind if you let him.

I believe this is part of a great deception to pull people away from the true teachings of Jesus. Jesus said try the spirits by the spirits which are His words because they are spirit and life. So I compared this experience to what the bible teaches and that's why I knew it was not of God.

I am not saying this is happening with Sarah Palin, or that church.. just relating my experience.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Such Garbage!

Palin has both the Republicans and Democrats shaking in their boots.

This is just another bash Palin any way you can thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

In what way are they shaking in their boots?

She is, i take it, a politician and therefore the object to her endeavors is to work in the administration.

Why are people so obsessed by her? Very strange.

it was all that winking on the tv, has to be something like that

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
regardless of how I feel about it, it's obvious a good amount of work went into this op. Haters-------->

I find it odd they'd call it morningstar, definately, but people are weird. I've given up on settling on any one reason why people do things, instead I get a few of the most likely reasons down pat, then kinda just store it all away till more info comes to light.

It makes me think of this power structure in christianity though. To get to the point, I see this dilemna going on centered around the bible. It is not one book, written at once, but a compilation over the years. What is included in it was decided,essentially, by beaurecrats and government officials under the guise of, I'm sure, the positive growth of one's spirituality.
Now, since many people, including myself, have wondered just how it is that rulers who lived in the middle of 6000 years of human barbarism were somehow adept at knowing what's good for the soul, I'm left wondering, what is trying to convince me that if something is from God that it must be in the bible?
The bible is and always will be the pillar of christianity, but just the bible doesn't endorse something, it doesn't mean GOd doens't endorse it.
I think christianity, or all religions, must be allowed to evolve. The same way that science interprets the nature of the universe, ever learning from itself, so must religion do to interpret the "intangible" universe, if you will.

So, I guess I don't really have a hateon for palin because she thinks outside box. It's not horrible imo to have questions that the bible cannot answer in this day and age.

I could be wrong though. There's a possibility that she's the freakin' antichrist.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I do have a problem with Palin's church stoning alleged witches to death because they think they are the cause of an increase in fender benders!

here's a link about this and her connection to the Pastor, how he helped her political career, etc.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Don't they have a HOAX section that this can be put in???

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Joels army is VERY suspect, so is the "kansas city prophets" who Todd Bentley came from as did a guy called Paul Cain, who was Bentleys best bud. I can see why these two guys had sooo much in comon considering Bentley is a covicted child molester and Cain does the nasty with male prostitutes. How did these guys get leadership roles in the church in the first place?
Actually, after reading the joels army doctrine, they are indeed something satanic.
No offence to any americans here but i do treat any kind of so called revival from america with suspicion. Along with Benni Hinn, Kenneth Copeland in fact anyone who appears on TBN lol. I laugh but it isnt funny.

BTW Yeshua is sometimes described as "The bright morning star."

Revelation 22 v 16:

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

[edit on 103030p://f02Sunday by Selahobed]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik

In what way are they shaking in their boots?

She is, i take it, a politician and therefore the object to her endeavors is to work in the administration.

Why are people so obsessed by her? Very strange.

it was all that winking on the tv, has to be something like that

Think about it. McCain was never meant to win..and "they" picked Palin because they thought she was a nobody that would never get any support. Her popularity surprised the hell out of them, thats the reason people in both the McCain and Obama camp tried to pour cold water on her..and still do. The "political establishment" is frightened of her because she is as she says ROGUE, she is not an insider and appears to be doing everything she can to keep from letting them get their evil hooks in her.
She is the ONLY non-politician politician with the possible exception of Ron Paul that I feel has the best interests of America at heart.
I think a lot of people recognize that and it is the reason for the "obsession" as you call it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ironically that hand symbol is a bastardization of an ancient hand mudra
and it does have something to do with demons as 'humans who have great power and ability and are extremely selfish' by definition

www.dharmanet.com.br..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The hand symbol Palin has shown also signifies "I love you",so that can be confusing.

Now,it turns out that Helen Keller was also an occultist!

Just like the "Yes,We Can" that you see and hear all the time,...played backwards,a common occult practice,says "Thank you,Satan".

See how Satan takes something that could be good but uses it for evil?

(God,on the other hand,can turn evil around and use it for good!)

We're in a battle,folks.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Heh, if anyone thinks they need a fundamentalist nutjob like Palin running a country, you're worse off than I could ever give you credit for. No offense, but even with 'interests' at heart, that woman is a moron, and shouldn't be allowed to teach school children.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thanks for that.

Being in the UK it is understandably hard to appreciate the social climate in the states.

I would distrust her motives. Otherwise why would the MSM show her at all? Anyone who tptb actually distrusted would never receive 5 seconds on our screens.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by 297GT
delete this thread moderators.....

lets just stop and park the stupidity at the front door please....

I spent a great deal of time putting this thread together, including many links, quotes, youtube clips, and the like. I presented the overall thread based on non-partisan, semi-speculative concepts. I don't expect any particular poser to agree with any of what I say, but before you demand a unilateral deletion, I would appreciate it if you would explain the grounds upon which you believe deletion is appropriate.

Respectfully,

Silent Thunder.

I dont have any thing to do with American politics so it matters little...the stupidity of a hand symbol and bla bla bla...waste of bandwidth.
You spent/wasted a lot of time...go out side and get some fresh air, get over such trivial matters and think of something useful to talk about, it's posts like these that moderators should just wipe immediately regardless of which party the person may be on(which is irrelevant) due to its just plain stupidity and keep a certain level of quality....

Cant have been that interesting anyways with 10 or so posts and laf of them scoring me.

Moderators think does this thread add anything to ATS...and thing of the relevance when compared to the OT removal post of mine....both have no merit only MINE had substance.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well now it makes sense.
Not Palin, I know she's pure evil. I'm referring to the Texas Longhorns.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by jitter]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by jitter]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Those of you who criticize this thread based on the hand sign, please understand that I provided that (as noted in the original post) as the "tip of the iceburg."

If you bother to read or even skim the rest of the original post, you will find information of a much more serious nature tying Palin's church affiliations with extremist groups like Joel's Army and and pastors who kick old women in the face with "biker boots" because they felt "moved to do so by the spirit." The evidence is backed up by links which in turn lead to further information. Denominations with which she has connections have contact with African Christan extremists responsible for killing children as "witches," as well as decidedly non-biblical doctrines with a violent and extreme tilt.

Even if you take the hand signal stuff as absolute tinfoil-hat garbage, I urge you think more carefully about some of the other doctumentation in the original post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join