It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Appearance Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I just joined this website only moments ago because I am deeply disturbed about a fairly recent discovery.

A couple of months ago I was perusing through some old videos from when I was in 8th grade. It was then that my girlfriend made comment claiming that I look so different between then and now. Today I am 21 years of age. She explained that I almost look like an entirely different person today.

The fact that the age difference from then to today is only about 7 years, and those years commonly not showing much change for the average individual's overall appearance - this happens to bother me.

At first I dismissed it and made claim that it's just aging. However, I sincerely do look like an entirely different person. It is now truly starting to take root and disturb me as to what may have happened.

Here are two videos I had posted up on Youtube for entertainment purposes. Today I consider it a testimony to the radical change. The first link is of me at age 14. The second is the past summer.

Mind you, the only real cosmetic work for the second was powder in my hair along with my occasional tucking of my chin to fit the character.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I hope this help presents the change I've gone through. To answer some questions you may already have... I do have memories of 8th grade, 7th grade, and etcetera. All ages down to roughly 5 years old can be recalled.

Also, the summer before 10th grade I was hospitalized for an impalement through my groin area by a garden stake. I was put to sleep during surgery. I was also put on heavy doses of morphine the days following while in the hospital. There are alleged memories I cannot recall whatsoever. - I don't know if that helps.

My big question is... do these queries have anything in common to a conspiracy that may have been looked into?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wow thats crazy, i personally dont know about that but im sure someone on here does.

join