It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLAME WARRIORS - Find out your character (another unimportant thread).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
FLAME WARRIORS - by mreed.

Above site is somewhat old, but nevertheless can turn out amusing. Basically, it characterizes various kind of internet (forum) characters; one might find some of those fitting.

I found the necromancer hilarous:

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

Personally, I think that I somewhat fit the category of Jekyll and Hyde

-v

[edit on 22-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
We have a lot of these guys, the klaxon. Best more awesomest proof ever, you will never ever doubt anything ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!! Klaxon, the internet Chicken Little, raises the alarm for each and every paranoid conspiracy theory, Federal Big-Brother scheme, internet hoax, and latest computer virus. No black helicopter alert is so ludicrous, no urban legend so implausible, that he will not pass it along as accepted fact (in ALL CAPS with multiple exclamation marks). Congratulations, you are recipient 16,747 of today's Urban Myth. CAUTION: Evil Clown or even Klaxon himself may sometimes spread false alarms just to stir up trouble.

Great site. Amusing really.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Indeed, I missed that one. So appropriate to ATS.

-v

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OMG

I peed....

this is hilarious! Yes we are full of Klaxons here

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah, that was amusing. It proved that there more people here causing B.S. then anything else.

I mean, more than half of everything on here (if not all) is OPINIONATED AND ASSUMPTIONS BASED OFF SOME ARM CHAIR CONSPIRATORS BLOG.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Man I finally finishe dthem all...they have EVERYONE covered

including one of the ones I really hate...the xenophobe...afraid of new people and think because they have been here five years that their data or ideas are far superior

I know I have been a duelist with a certain someone here for a while there

ah well...all guilty I bet

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That was hilarious. I think I'll look at everybody in discussion threads a little differently now.

I saw a bit of myself in a lot of those characters but I think I'm actually just a 'big cat.'

[edit on 23-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I see a few characteristics in myself also.

I think I am more of the big cat though.

There are certainly some people on ATS that seem to fit only one or two characteristics at most.

Raist

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Necromancer:
Is that whats keeping this thread alive?!

new topics

top topics

join