It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thinking of demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
have you ever experienced telepathy?
an example of telepathy - you think of a person, a few moments later, you get a phone call from that person saying that he/she was just thinking of you
the theory is that you can communicate with another person through thoughts i.e. telepathically

the ufo phenomenon
are you facinated by this phenomenon?
does it create a sense of mystery and excitement?
the whole government cover-up thing is so exciting, " ooooh the forbidden knowledge" -
the depictions in movies
the whole aim is to make you obsessed with them
to lure you, to make you think of them constantly or frequently
but why?
because by constantly/frequently thinking of them, you open a channel of telepathic communication
(remember the theory of telepathy --> you can communicate through thoughts)
can you imagine that if there is any degree of disclosure, how obsessed people will get with these beings?
these aliens, they hover over your cities looking spectacular,for what purpose? they want your attention, it's a process of seduction
if you think of them, you open a portal through which they can influence you (the telepathic channel)

the reason for the government cover-up is two-fold
1) they genuinely want to withhold information, they don't want you to realise that aliens are demons, or the government will face your wrath
there are reports that powerful people like world leaders, politicans, business men, religious leaders, supremely wealthy people etc. participate in bizzare occult rituals, make use of occult symbols, give special attention to numerologically-significant dates, give attention to other customs
don't you think it's strange that these people who otherwise are so shrude and business-minded, indulge in these kinds of activities?
the outcome of these occult activities must be worth their time

2) the deliberate release or leaking out of bits of inaccurate information by disinformation agents suggesting that these are civilised beings who come from other planets
but why the deliberate release?
to entice your sense of curiosity, to make you crave for more of this 'forbidden' knowledge
attention to ufos = your thinking of them = open channel between you and these entities

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Aliens are not demons..Never have been never will be.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith

I wouldn't put it past demons to impersonate aliens, though.

They're good at stuff like that.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You recall there are good angels too right?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
reply to post by ldkwraith

I wouldn't put it past demons to impersonate aliens, though.

They're good at stuff like that.

Don't even really believe in demons, not in the paranormal sense anyway, true demons are the acts of man in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

1) they genuinely want to withhold information, they don't want you to realise that aliens are demons, or the government will face your wrath
there are reports that powerful people like world leaders, politicans, business men, religious leaders, supremely wealthy people etc. participate in bizzare occult rituals, make use of occult symbols, give special attention to numerologically-significant dates, give attention to other customs
don't you think it's strange that these people who otherwise are so shrude and business-minded, indulge in these kinds of activities?

2) the deliberate release or leaking out of bits of inaccurate information by disinformation agents suggesting that these are civilised beings who come from other planets
to entice your sense of curiosity, to make you crave for more of this 'forbidden' knowledge
attention to ufos = your thinking of them = open channel between you and these entities

What evidence have you found that proves these two statements? I know of John Todds claims that U.F.O's are demons and to be fair it is a possiblility, but theres no smoking gun.

I also recall the Area 51 call from a crazy sounding guy who claimed to work at Area 51 and that the term E.T is not what we think and that they are interdimensional beings.

This could be the greatest deception, I need to research some more, do you any links that you have used for research?

Star & Flag by the way great topic

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982

What evidence have you found that proves these two statements? I know of John Todds claims that U.F.O's are demons and to be fair it is a possiblility, but theres no smoking gun.

I also recall the Area 51 call from a crazy sounding guy who claimed to work at Area 51 and that the term E.T is not what we think and that they are interdimensional beings.

This could be the greatest deception, I need to research some more, do you any links that you have used for research?

Star & Flag by the way great topic

The frantic caller from Are 51 called back like a week later admiting it was a hoax, just F.Y.I. you can look it up on youtube. Now the question is was it the same caller or a dissinfo agent lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
And here is the link to that by the way....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoUFOs
You recall there are good angels too right?

as far as angels are concerned
i feel that visitations by angels are strictly reserved for truly spiritual/advanced people
it's a matter of earning a visitation through piousness

Originally posted by kayne1982

i favour this theory because i feel that our own journey here on earth has more to do with our own self-improvement(overcoming our negative traits) rather than technological advancement

i have only done a little bit of research, but 2 names came up which you can look into
jacques vallee
allen hynek

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
@ 1 2 3

Bro, if u ask me... The HUMANS on earth are probably the most demonic entities around!

But that is just my own personal opinion.

Im not saying all 'E.t's' are good NOR bad. But from my own personal experiance the 'demons' or 'evil beings' i met were humans acting evil, lol.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by MisterP]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterP
@ 1 2 3

Bro, if u ask me... The HUMANS on earth are probably the most demonic entities around!

But that is just my own personal opinion.

Im not saying all 'E.t's' are good NOR bad. But from my own personal experiance the 'demons' or 'evil beings' i met were humans acting evil, lol.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by MisterP]

So very very true...

new topics

top topics

join