It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why a NWO cannot succeed .....!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
I think a New World Order is doomed from the start .
A new religion would have to be started .
... who will agree to one world wide religion .? The Muslims?
I don't think so...
The Christians ? ... I don't think so . The Buddhists ? no.
The Sikhs?...no... etc. etc.
Religion will not back that idea .
What about largely non-religious countries ? I don't see
that happening . Their governments don't want ANY religion .
The only possible movements that would agree , are
pseudo religions , cults , that have very few members ,
because they are anti God . -= FAIL .
Who will agree to one world currency ?
Who will agree to free global trade?
Who will agree to one leader?
Nobody I know.It looks like a proverbial Tower of Babel .!
The only way it could possibly happen , is for the PTB
to wipe out 95 % of the population . I say the 95% is
more likely to take out the 5%. ! = NWO-FAIL .
What do you think ?...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by radarloveguy]

They will never be successful at anything, Suppressive seldom are.

They will never be successful at anything, Suppressive seldom are.
I have a feeling our enemies on this planet are less than 12 men they are members of the Bank of England and other higher finacial circles. They own and control News papers and media, and oddly enough they are directors in ALL mental health groups in the world that sprung up. they organized these metal health groups ( like Tavistock for example) all over the world and anything that has mental health in it, in its name or mental hygiene, or other things of that character, such names that are all part of the organization which stems form these less than a dozen men.
They have gotten every goverment to owe them considerable amounts of money, through various chicaneries, and they control of course income tax, government finance etc.
Now these fellows are very suppressive indeed, and are probably actually quite miserable, they're fighting everyone and anyone, they are badly served any of their people can be bought for a couple hundred grand.
These fellows are unable , of course, as any suppressive really to complete a cycle of action, and it seems they always choose the wrong target whenever they go about anything.
They seem to have failed in every part of their mission except the one of making every government bankrupt and owe them fantastic sums of money.
It also seems that gradual inflation is leading them forward to where even their personal fortunes will probably be eclipsed in the debacle which they themselves are manufacturing. Gradual inflation of money will of course make theirs worthless too.

So I say quit worrying about rich old men that starve their pets If there is anything you can do to stop these fiends it would be quit empowering them by talking about them instead take action educate yourself read about the bilderburgers, committee 300, trilateral commissions G8 summits etc, do some research and see how many of your presidents, prime ministers, have been invited to bilderburger conferences prior to being elected (Steven Harper was invited 2 years before he became ruler of the land, Paul Martin, tony Blair are also perfect examples. Educate yourself so you can educate others our minds were not meant to be enslaved, we are taught how to want material things for others needs, we are taught how to suppress our thoughts that really count and instead we wonder about Brittney spears and her drug problems because this is the garbage they want to spoon feed us westerners keeps our minds occupied with matters that keep the truth concealed.
So I ask please wake up educate your minds life's to short to be paying for other peoples fortunes!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I kind of agree that the whole idea would be doomed from the start.
I don't quite recall how the hierarchy of NWO looked like, and how many people were there at the top, but I'm sure, if there were more than, say 4 or 5, they would at some point started to disagree with each other. Especially if they were from different cultures.
(I don't even try to imagine how Bildelberg's Club is able to communicate. So many people, languages, everyone wants something. Kinf of like a bunch of preschoolers [sorry, couldn't resist]. I assume they wouldn't be even able to decide where to go on vacation together.)
And if we assume that our greatest treat is Bank of England, well, ok, money means power, sure. And all countries and many people too owe A LOT to the banks. But the truth is, if money would became as rare as Iberian lynx, it would lost it's value at some point. People would be desperate and start trading. Money would be usefull only as a tapestry, for no one would want to trade it for really important things. If no one had it, no one would really need it.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by xiuhtecuhtli]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

"I think a New World Order is doomed from the start .
A new religion would have to be started . "

Here where I live in the farming community of southwest Virgina, or what I like to call Git-R-Doneville, we already have a "One-World" Church! This church is packed every sunday and tuesday also by the way! I will take my trusty digital camera to town and get a photo and post it for all to see the next time I go to town.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by thewind]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
After the fall of the Berlin Wall George H.W. Bush said it was the beginning of a new world order. It's foretold in Bible prophecy. There will be a leader of this NWO, the beast. Beware the Assyrian! A one-world currency will be issued. I don't know when all of this will happen exactly. With the economy falling, and it won't get better. Don't listen to the politicians! God will bring down this NWO in His time. It is going to happen. Just look around!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ragdollcat

Amen ragdoll! Look around the usa and the world. People think and actually believe that it's gonna be "man" who saves us? At one time man could've saved humanity, but satan was able to continue his manipulative maneuvers because the carnal man allowed him to do so!

Barack Obama ain't gonna save anybody but his own family, and that will come to a halt when Jesus returns!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join