It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diagrams of Nazi VRIL, TR-3b, Andromeda Machine, and Time Machine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The Nazi Time Machine Pictured below, was activated in 1939. The Device utilised Tesla Coils that created a rotating electrical field. When combined with rotating magnetic field, and the proper Harmonic Frequency, Non-Biologica Material could be successfully "Phase Shifted" from one point in Time to another. Later in 1941, Humans or 'Biological Hardware' were integrated into the program. A classified project known as operation 'Relic Recover' was commenced in April in45. In 1979, news of this project was leaked to British Intelligence. The program ended with the successful recovery of the biblical 'ark of the covenant', which eventually became the movie 'Raiders of the lost ark'.

Now I don't know how real any of this is, but here is a diagram of the supposed time machine.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fd06eec57d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Find below the PDF that this diagram is in, ontop of diagrams of the TR3B, Andromeda Machine, and Nazi VRIL UFO's.

Diagrams of Nazi VRIL, TR3B, and Andromeda Machine

HERE is a thread on more conspiracy related e-books...enjoy

[edit on 21/11/2009 by Im a Marty]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well with detailed diagrams like that it must be real.
But where's the flux capacitor?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think it is safe to assume that their time machine didn't work. Or maybe it was mismanaged by Hitler like all of their other resources.

Where did you find this? Any more info on strange Nazi inventions?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Haha, i don't think it the 'time machine' was real either, but whether such device was actaully made is what i was referring to (time machine or not)

Im having problem uploading the PDF thats why i said coming soon.

Give me a little more time and i'll edit the first post.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Okie Dokie... could you send me a u2u whn you have it together?

S&F for you

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

My one is cooler.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcdc87b13f06.jpeg[/atsimg]

Cool link though Marty.
I wonder why they use a gregorian calender system though, with the whole AD/BC thing to signify along the time line?

Although Doc Browns Delorian used a similar system.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

But where's the flux capacitor?
(he said redundantly)

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

LOL that is an awesome picture, i want one..

Interesting you brought up the Flux Capacitor. the archetype of Y (shape of the flux) stands for 'Hand of God' in Stewart Swerdlows, the Healers handbook (Amazon Link)..

The upload of the PDF is up.... First post

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What the flux?

Come on Phage, you know what the Flux is going on.
The Flux sits between the headrests on the seats.
For a better view on can be found on the front of the train "Jules Verne".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e71b201159d8.jpg[/atsimg]
"Lets get the Flux out of here!"

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Cheers Marty,
Not a Big Stewie Swerdlow fan to be honest, but I do enjoy the Hyper Space Symbology that is you tie into this contemporary science fiction classic.

Thanks again for the links.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Cheers Marty,
Not a Big Stewie Swerdlow fan to be honest, but I do enjoy the Hyper Space Symbology that is you tie into this contemporary science fiction classic.

Thanks again for the links.

Atlasastro, i used to be a swerdlow fan, not anymore, he um.... yeah we had a large disagreement on some things, so I don't follow his work anymore.

But yeah, when i saw the Y on the flux, thats what it reminded me of....

NW on the links, keap reading my other threads i've put up on conspiracy e-books, even check out Serbsta's thread on ancient civilisations!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
you would think if they had a working time machine we would all be speaking deutsch-...er german right now.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This might be a precursor to the Nazi bell experiment.

they used caduceus coils to make a frequency that was supposed to disrupt the time space continuum.

nazis were into some weird #. i don't doubt they worked hard to make a time machine as well as other devices that could alter history or the world around them.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Maybe we are but we just don't realize it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
why does it say 1999? on something to be built in the 40's as a start date, its a bit rubbish isnt it?, the swastika means that it is a nazi thing? it could be hindu

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

LOL that is an awesome picture, i want one..

Interesting you brought up the Flux Capacitor. the archetype of Y (shape of the flux) stands for 'Hand of God' in Stewart Swerdlows, the Healers handbook (Amazon Link)..

The upload of the PDF is up.... First post

It means two into one. Thus your newborn savior, the savior of your likeness. Why does this symbolize time travel? Because the spirit is being passed on to a new generation.

When DNA is unlocked fully, say "hello to all your little friends" who've been making the journey across time.

When no more two into one happens, you've reached your destination.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

DAMN your infallible logic!

ill have to go get zome schnitzel und bier vhile i sink zis vun over

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
why does it say 1999? on something to be built in the 40's as a start date, its a bit rubbish isnt it?, the swastika means that it is a nazi thing? it could be hindu

The swastika is backwards. It's Nazi.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Fun to look at all the diagrams, and get the imagination going. Not really the schematics I was hoping for, but I didn't expect them to be. Any idea where the collection of diagrams came from? Can they be sourced somewhere? Thank you for putting this thread together.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Tamusan,

No I don't recall where i got the e-books from unfortunately, I believe it was part of a whole batch i got off conspiracy central, a conspiracy related Torrent site.

Fun PDF, indeed, used to backup a University debate..highly unlikely, lol

Marty

top topics

<<   2 >>

join