It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK killed mainly because he wanted to go public about the grays

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Reptilians rape and attack people when they're sleeping.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

It is futile asking the OP to provide sources for his pet theories which he wants to see in "print". You can tell that he is a sheep, probably in the back of the flock! I always wonder what people such as the OP do for a living or what kind of education they got, if any.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have a degree in Political Science. Reptilians don't exist imo and are CIA disinfo if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

JamesBondLovesLucy
Tomorrow being the 46th anniversary of the JFK tragedy, I post that he was mainly assassinated because he wished to go public with and disclose information about the grays (demons) on the moon and Mars, etc. He wanted to declassify it in his term. Claims that he supported a declassification plan for the late 1970s (1976-1978) are false, and disinfo.

The secondary reason he was killed was due to Bay of Pigs fiasco. The US govt never planned to support the Cuban rebels against Castro. The CIA was angry with JFK about it its said. "Saul" a CIA sniper shot JFK from the TX Book Depository building. The location was proved in a study last year using lasers. I have more info on the cover up to post later. Oswald was an innocent patsy set up by the CIA, which organized the assassination and is controlled by the secret government.

JFK said aboard Air Force One, "I'd like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."

McNamara his defense secretary and a member of the secret govt while alive also did things behind JFK's back. Marilyn Monroe was poisoned in August 1961 when her sleeping pills were switched with poison.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by JamesBondLovesLucy]

The 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination is coming soon this month. Let's look at this interesting old post and thread.

I would make a correction to what the author wrote. "Saul" is said to have shot JFK from the County Records Building, not the Texas School Book Depository Building. Oswald is said to have been in the Texas School Book Depository Building. He worked there. I really think the author of this thread forgot or just made a mistake about which building "Saul" was in. "Saul" was the real assassin I believe- the author got that part right. I also believe he was right about the Bay of Pigs fiasco being one reason the CIA killed Kennedy.

My personal note is that in his 1975 book "Appointment in Dallas", Hugh McDonald details how Saul confessed to assassinating Kennedy to him in the Westbury Hotel in London in June 1972. In a second book, McDonald reveals Saul's real name as Georgi Visko. However, in McDonald's second book he says the KGB hired Saul to kill Kennedy under Khruschev's orders. I believe this part is NOT true. It was not the KGB. I believe Saul worked for the CIA to kill Kennedy.

I think the CIA orchestrated the assassination, as the author of this thread says. Additionally, I believe that there is evidence that Lyndon Johnson was involved in the cover-up and tampered with evidence at Parkland Hospital. Furthermore, it is also possibile that the Mafia was involved in some way. Jack Ruby, who shot Oswald to silence him, is believed to have had Mafia connections.

I would be interested in discussion about this.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I will play a long - for a minute... "Aliens". Well, I know very few who do not have an interest in the subject - even though they can not prove it or let it interrupt their daily thoughts. Kennedy "Bay of Pigs". Like was stated earlier in this thread, JFK only OK'd the mission - he had nothing to do with the planning. I think he didn't release the air support because of his prior experience as a Navy Officer in WWII as well as on advice - I think he deduced the mission was not winnable. The "Assassination" - I think in Dallas the two different worlds of two sick losers with illusions of grandeur collided in Texas in 1963. "Oswald" - Yes a mediocre Marine at best, who did happen to participate on the rifle team as so many Marines do. Wanted to be somebody. He didn't know/care what or who but "Somebody". JFK is coming to Dallas, I will shoot him. Why? I don't know why we have so many crazed loser gunman but over the years, it is definitely a fact - we do... "Ruby". A strip club owner who was a mafia "Wanna be" and hang on. He treated them well at his club - gave him a feeling of stature. He treated the Police the same way. He adored the attention and starved for more. Oswald shot the President - here's his big break to be "Some body". He thought in Texas at least, he would be a hero. Boom. Like I said, two sick losers suffering the same kind of mediocrity and wanted more collided in Texas in 1963 and the rest is history.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just wanted to add I knew a woman who told me that her uncle, a secret serviceman, was assigned to guard LBJ in his last years.

LBJ was on a constant "suicide watch" and would drunkenly lament "I killed him."

The secret service knew he was talking about Kennedy and assumed it was a coup so the thuggish LBJ could assume power. It seems LBJ had a conscience after all and was tortured over the killing.

Other reasons for the assassination? I dunno, maybe... even likely, but as far as LBJ being a large player in the conspiracy, the woman was completely believable and never lied or embellished the truth in all my years knowing her.

I've long been totally convinced the Kennedy assassination was an inside job. That recent bit of info from that woman, a health care professional if it matters, cemented for me who was (at least partially) responsible.

It might just be that simple. LBJ was a power hungry, amoral bastard who killed Kennedy to take power ... and then had second thoughts.

Just thought I'd add this to the "record."
edit on 11/18/2013 by Baddogma because: clarrify

edit on 11/18/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/18/2013 by Baddogma because: ditto

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The Shrike

It is futile asking the OP to provide sources for his pet theories which he wants to see in "print".

Why settle for print?
The entire premise of this thread was the background of a show called "Dark Skies", remember it?

Hardly a new theory, and even among Kennedy assassination researchers it's hardly a credible one.
edit on 18-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I thought JFK was shot by Secret Service agent George Hickey, in error, using an AR-15. It's by far the most plausible explanation to date.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

JamesBondLovesLucy

I'm sorry but my source may be unbelievable. He isn't human. My source is YHWH God. I have no other source. The quote is in Jim Marrs' book "Alien Agenda". No other info given unless in the book. I forgot who JFK said it to. He was asked about the aliens. Marrs is a CIA disinfo agent however. Grays are demons.

Okay now I believe you, I was going to hold back judgement but this just did it for me...LOL.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

JamesBondLovesLucy
I have a degree in Political Science. Reptilians don't exist imo and are CIA disinfo if you ask me.

If demons exist and presuming they are supernatural beings, couldn't they appear to be reptillian if they wanted to?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

DrHammondStoat

JamesBondLovesLucy

If demons exist and presuming they are supernatural beings, couldn't they appear to be reptillian if they wanted to?

Why would they? Demons are supposedly trying to deceive people, in which case, wouldn't they pose as something very appealing and attractive to people rather than something people would find scary or disturbing?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesBondLovesLucy

Completely possible. He was dead just ten days after signing the disclosure document. Either deliberate or pretty lucky for somebody!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesBondLovesLucy

Do you know who placed Obama?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
"disclose information about the grays (demons) on the moon and Mars, etc"
Demons huh? Ok buddy.. dont mix opinions with the facts, makes it sound extremely discredible. Which btw, i do believe this to be true, but demons? Cmon guy

[edit on 21-11-2009 by JamesBondLovesLucy]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join