It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK killed mainly because he wanted to go public about the grays

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by JamesBondLovesLucy

Major thanks. Sorry for delay again. You know Monroe was poisoned right? Someone switched her sleeping pills with poison imo. Interesting.

JamesBondLovesLucy, thanks for the reply and I do think there's a few unanswered questions - I don't know if you've seen it but there's an interesting video below about some declassified FBI documents.

The CIA never really wanted Castro dead imo...this doco could have disinfo.

The doco could indeed be disinfo but I thought I'd post it anyway.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

I think I posted a reply to all who posted to me. Karl I deeply thank you for this fascinating new video, no I have not seen it yet. A lot of times govt agencies release disinfo, this could have some too yes, but its interesting by far. Thanks again sir, great day to you.

I don't know when I'll post again but visit sometimes to make sure I reply courteously.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Major thanks. Sorry for delay again. You know Monroe was poisoned right? Someone switched her sleeping pills with poison imo. Interesting.

JamesBondLovesLucy, thanks for the reply and I do think there's a few unanswered questions - I don't know if you've seen it but there's an interesting video below about some declassified FBI documents.

The CIA never really wanted Castro dead imo...this doco could have disinfo.

The doco could indeed be disinfo but I thought I'd post it anyway.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

You're welcome.
I'll post on the video later, my thoughts on it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thank you Karl, it was very interesting. I believe Monroe was poisoned. Someone close to her could have done it, a man I believe, as the audio suggests.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
JamesBondLovesLucy,
1. What do you think of Reptilians?:

2. What do you think of Hidden-Hand's thread?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

3. What do you think about the issue of Free Will vs Determinism?

4. What topics on ATS are generally dis-info?

5. What do you think about 2012?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesBondLovesLucy

JamesBondLovesLucy, glad you liked the video - I also thought there were some intriguing questions raised about the death of Marilyn Monroe's friend Dorothy Kilgallen:

Link

Isaac Koi has done some interesting work on this page which explores the UFO connection.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

E.O. 11110 was never reversed by President Lyndon B. Johnson and remained on the books until President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on 9 September 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. E.O. 12608 specifically revoked the sections added by E.O. 11110 which effectively revoked the entire Order. By this time, however, the remaining legislative authority behind E.O. 11110 had been repealed by Congress when Pub.L. 97-258 was passed in 1982.

In March 1964, Secretary of the Treasury C. Douglas Dillon halted redemption of silver certificates for silver dollars. In the 1970s, large numbers of the remaining silver dollars in the mint vaults were sold to the collecting public for collector value. All redemption in silver ceased on June 24, 1968.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
JamesBondLovesLucy,

> Thanks for the questions. I think the CIA invented them for disinfo and they don't exist.

>Please let me get back to you on this.

3. What do you think about the issue of Free Will vs Determinism?

>Free will is important and a God-given gift.

4. What topics on ATS are generally dis-info?

> Alien abduction, crop circles, cattle mutilation, crashed UFOs, reverse engineered UFOs, Area 51, Roswell. These are all disinfo, for major examples.

5. What do you think about 2012?

> I think that nothing will happen apocalyptically and that the Mayans were just wrong about all their end of the world cycles.

Thank you.

You're most welcome.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

JamesBondLovesLucy, glad you liked the video - I also thought there were some intriguing questions raised about the death of Marilyn Monroe's friend Dorothy Kilgallen:

Link

Isaac Koi has done some interesting work on this page which explores the UFO connection.

Cheers.

Karl 12 thanks again sir. This is very interesting. Maybe JFK told Monroe about the grays I was thinking. Its not impossible.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Btw where it talks about remains of a UFO in 1955, I think its disinfo about the Kilgallen connection. Although as a friend of Monroe's, maybe the CIA who was watching her was ordered to kill her. Not sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I say that because I believe crashed UFOs are all disinfo stories. They haven't crashed since grays are disguised demons imo.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

JamesBondLovesLucy,

Sphinx551, thanks for the interesting video.

> I believe that Rockefeller (Nelson) was a member of the secret government, but don't believe in ruling elite conspiracies generally except Alternative 3 ones.

You're welcome. Thank you for the interesting questions.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I just watched this video from November's Crash Retrieval Conference. Sums it all up. Personally I have a hard time believing all these links and connections that Salla makes....

A newly released DVD featuring a detailed analysis of both official and leaked documents provides a compelling case that President Kennedy's efforts to declassify UFO files was a direct factor in his assassination. The DVD is a video recording of Dr Michael Salla's presentation at the 7th Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conference on November 7, 2009. Dr Salla reveals that there were three critical periods concerning President Kennedy's efforts to gain access to classified UFO files.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
JamesBondLovesLucy,
1. Is this a dis-info site?:
www.galactic-server.net...

2. Do you think there is dis-info in mainstream science? Example: Big Bang theory, Evolution theory, etc...

3. Is it true that a person's purpose of being on Earth is to find their own truth and to show other people what they are?

4. Is it true that we are just "playing a ""life"" game" (something compared to like a video game) and once we complete the "game", we re-unite with the Infinite Creator?

5. All the names we know of extraterrestrial species (like Pleiadeans, Nordics, Alpha Draconians, Anunnaki, etc) are dis-info or mis-information?

6. Also, what topics on ATS are generally not dis-info?

Thanks.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I always believed the Mob killed JFK, almost certainly with help of the CIA. For the CIA it would have almost certainly not been an agent, or anyone else who someone could trace back to them. Most likely freelance. Ever see the movie Three Days of the Condor? JoBar played by Max Von Sydow? That kind of guy. When you think how many people wanted him to become a memory its amazing. RFK was killing the Mafia. JFK's Dad had gone to Sam Giancana head of the Chicago Outfit to get JFK elected. Maybe other Dons. I read about Chicago and JFK, thats where I'm from. He wanted to end Vietnam. That pissed off Industry and the Military. He wanted to co-operate with the Russians in getting to the moon. That upset those who diden't want to share our technology, and American contractors diden't want to loose money. He wanted to break up the CIA. That pissed off God.

By the time they put him in the ground, the few who might not have wanted him dead included his wife and the Boston Rotory Club. Considering all that, if he knew about UFO's he might ask them when they leave, could he go to? Anyway, just a guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
I just watched this video from November's Crash Retrieval Conference. Sums it all up. Personally I have a hard time believing all these links and connections that Salla makes....

A newly released DVD featuring a detailed analysis of both official and leaked documents provides a compelling case that President Kennedy's efforts to declassify UFO files was a direct factor in his assassination. The DVD is a video recording of Dr Michael Salla's presentation at the 7th Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conference on November 7, 2009. Dr Salla reveals that there were three critical periods concerning President Kennedy's efforts to gain access to classified UFO files.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Toxicsurf]

That's interesting but MJ-12 is CIA disinfo invented in the late 1980s. All presidents since Truman have known about the grays imo. JFK had full access as commander-in-chief. Sorry I think Salla is a CIA disinfo agent.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

JamesBondLovesLucy,

Sphinx how are you. I'm sorry for the delay. Please let me get back to you on this link.

2. Do you think there is dis-info in mainstream science? Example: Big Bang theory, Evolution theory, etc...

>Yes I think that some scientific theories are just wrong, like the Big Bang and Darwin's theory of evolution. I wouldn't call them deliberate disinfo, but ie Satan planted bones in the ground deceiving people into believing in dinosaurs imo.

3. Is it true that a person's purpose of being on Earth is to find their own truth and to show other people what they are?

>I think most people have a mission in their lives and yes they can show it to others to help them or inform them.

4. Is it true that we are just "playing a ""life"" game" (something compared to like a video game) and once we complete the "game", we re-unite with the Infinite Creator?

> An interesting analogy, but its more serious than a game imo. The good peoples' spirits may have contact with God in the afterlife.

5. All the names we know of extraterrestrial species (like Pleiadeans, Nordics, Alpha Draconians, Anunnaki, etc) are dis-info or mis-information?

> They're CIA disinformation.

6. Also, what topics on ATS are generally not dis-info?

> For example, political conspiracies like 9-11 being done by remote control.

Thanks.

>You're most welcome sir.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sphinx, yes that site is disinfo too definitely, the link. Sorry for the delay.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by JayinAR

I always believed the Mob killed JFK, almost certainly with help of the CIA. For the CIA it would have almost certainly not been an agent, or anyone else who someone could trace back to them. Most likely freelance. Ever see the movie Three Days of the Condor? JoBar played by Max Von Sydow? That kind of guy. When you think how many people wanted him to become a memory its amazing. RFK was killing the Mafia. JFK's Dad had gone to Sam Giancana head of the Chicago Outfit to get JFK elected. Maybe other Dons. I read about Chicago and JFK, thats where I'm from. He wanted to end Vietnam. That pissed off Industry and the Military. He wanted to co-operate with the Russians in getting to the moon. That upset those who diden't want to share our technology, and American contractors diden't want to loose money. He wanted to break up the CIA. That pissed off God.

By the time they put him in the ground, the few who might not have wanted him dead included his wife and the Boston Rotory Club. Considering all that, if he knew about UFO's he might ask them when they leave, could he go to? Anyway, just a guess.

Interesting. I tend to think the CIA recruited the Mafia for help in it. Imo the US and USSR landed on the moon in the 1950s, and US on Mars in 1953.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

JamesBondLovesLucy,

>Yes it is imo.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

> Crash retrieval is disinfo imo, as well as crashes of course. Salla is a CIA disinfo agent imho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join