It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK killed mainly because he wanted to go public about the grays

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Tomorrow being the 46th anniversary of the JFK tragedy, I post that he was mainly assassinated because he wished to go public with and disclose information about the grays (demons) on the moon and Mars, etc. He wanted to declassify it in his term. Claims that he supported a declassification plan for the late 1970s (1976-1978) are false, and disinfo.

The secondary reason he was killed was due to Bay of Pigs fiasco. The US govt never planned to support the Cuban rebels against Castro. The CIA was angry with JFK about it its said. "Saul" a CIA sniper shot JFK from the TX Book Depository building. The location was proved in a study last year using lasers. I have more info on the cover up to post later. Oswald was an innocent patsy set up by the CIA, which organized the assassination and is controlled by the secret government.

JFK said aboard Air Force One, "I'd like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."

McNamara his defense secretary and a member of the secret govt while alive also did things behind JFK's back. Marilyn Monroe was poisoned in August 1961 when her sleeping pills were switched with poison.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by JamesBondLovesLucy]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
LBJ hated JFK and badly wanted to be president, and knew Saul shot him. He was deeply involved in the cover up and removed and tampered with evidence from Parkland Hospital. Allen Dulles CIA director and J. Edgar Hoover FBI director and founder also knew it was Saul who shot JFK, and the Warren Commission was created for cover up. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren also knew it was a conspiracy.

"Saul" is not his real name, Hugh McDonald said it was Georgi Visko of Ukraine. Saul confessed to him in the Westbury Hotel in London in 1972, which McDonald detailed in his book "Appointment in Dallas".

That is what I know about the cover-up. I have a lot more information, which could make a short book. For example, Nixon was innocent and framed by the CIA, and Woodward and Bernstein (reporters) were CIA disinfo agents.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Robert (Bobby) Kennedy was killed by CIA in 1968, as was Martin Luther King. A CIA sniper shot King, Sirhan was innocent.

In July 1999, JFK Jr's plane was sabotaged.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBondLovesLucy
He wanted to declassify it in his term. Claims that he supported a declassification plan for the late 1970s (1976-1978) are false, and disinfo.

Source?

JFK said aboard Air Force One, "I'd like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."

Who did he say this to? Source?

You realize, with this quote, your story contradicts itself.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
thats a lot of stuff...got any sources? especially regarding the aliens comment. i would like to know the context it was in. Allso....JFK wasnt a planner in the bay of pigs. he was just approached with the idea and he gave it the final ok but did not authorize air support.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
www.archives.gov...
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

I would like to see some of your source info as well.
Have you ever viewed any of the attached ?

Ive been looking for where e.o.11110 has been amended or superceded.
Havent found it yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Demons?
Then what are the angels? Imaginary figures?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
LOL .... no.

JFK was killed because he screwed over the Mafia, and his father was BIG TIME Mafia.

On top of that he pissed off Oil Men, CIA and the Columbians.

Then he hired his little brother Bobby to be freaking Attourney General without ever steping foot in a courtroom!?!?!?! First thing he did ... prosecute Mafia!!!

Rats. Plain and simple.

Sad and all but seriously, wouldn't you expect to get shot if you came from Mafia, then as someone of great power pissed them off, along with the CIA, the Columbians and Oil money???

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Robert (Bobby) Kennedy was killed by CIA in 1968, as was Martin Luther King. A CIA sniper shot King, Sirhan was innocent.

Of course Sirhan is innocent. Oswell too. You always have to have a patsy.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
funny. I thought he was assassinated over the skirmish in Nam, and wanting to disband the federal reserve or something. Not aliens. Hell, when clinton was pres.. I remember something about him wanting to have an investigation on the UFO phenom, and all that happened to him was Monica Lewinski... ech can you imagine that tub of sh** coming on to you? I mean really.. yech

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This thread needs a Ruby!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, that was interesting.
I don't see it the same way. First, I believe that it was the Government that called the hit, not the MAFIA, as I can't see anyone but the military industrial complex itself having that kind of pull in regards to the security, or lack thereof, of a President.

So, like all of these types of things, I ask myself what was gained through this action.
Biggest thing I can tell is that we moved into Vietnam after JFK had said we wouldn't.
Also of interesting note is that the Vietnamese President that JFK had problems with and eventually denied assistance to, was also shot in the same month.
Both big players out of the way paves the road to war.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

"Both big players out of the way paves the road to war." This fits right in with our government history of war profiteering and to me seems like a good motive.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
This thread needs a Ruby!

LOL, nice one Shrike.

Where's Ruby when you really need him?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This fits my theory to a tee. Aliens knew they were about to outed and abducted Lee Oswald and programmed him to kill JFK. These same aliens abducted Sirhan and programmed him to kill RFK. These same aliens shot JFK Jr's plane out of the sky. This is the reason disclosure will never happen, Aliens will kill you if you try. They do not want to be disclosed.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Watch the TV show "Dark Skies"
A lot of it is major BS and you know it's there simply to add to the entertainment of a television series, but there's also a lot of truth in it.....especially when it comes to JFK's assassination.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I'm sorry but my source may be unbelievable. He isn't human. My source is YHWH God. I have no other source. The quote is in Jim Marrs' book "Alien Agenda". No other info given unless in the book. I forgot who JFK said it to. He was asked about the aliens. Marrs is a CIA disinfo agent however. Grays are demons.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

The US govt never planned military support for the Cuban rebels. "Saul" was a CIA sniper stranded on the beach in Cuba and was angry. The context was someone asking JFK about aliens aboard Air Force One in 1961 I believe.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoUFOs

Of course Sirhan is innocent. Oswell too. You always have to have a patsy.

Yep. M.O. of CIA.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
funny. I thought he was assassinated over the skirmish in Nam, and wanting to disband the federal reserve or something. Not aliens. Hell, when clinton was pres.. I remember something about him wanting to have an investigation on the UFO phenom, and all that happened to him was Monica Lewinski... ech can you imagine that tub of sh** coming on to you? I mean really.. yech

Clinton knew about the grays when asked, all presidents since Truman have, but said to citizens that he'd tell them if he knew, but he wasn't told. He lied of course. Lewinski was paid by his political opponents. Carter never planned to declassify either, that was a facade. He also never saw a UFO while a peanut farmer in Georgia.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join