It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri billboard: “Prepare For War” Against corrupt Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by j2000

I'm not listening to the gov. If you haven't heard them say that then you must live with your eyes and ears shut.

You are right, I mis-read your statement. Time for some zzzzzzz.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingZombies

I think this billboard goes too far "President or Jihad." The OP's billboard depiction is more practical. I'm all for voting out incumbents this next year and not along any two party system lines.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The last thing we need is the actualization of violence against these people. In doing so we play right into their game. Our government spends more GDP on Defense then the rest of the world, they have the "prepare for war" game cornered. What they do not understand and what we must use to disarm them with is a complete dedication to non violence.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Isnt nice we have a black president....

Lol....Sorry ppl I saw this coming a long time ago........

Just becuase we have a black guy in charge, dont mean anything.....

In fact...Its a shiled for the currpt to do WHATEVER they like....But hey the nwo might fool some but not all....

I want the RIGHT admin in charge...NOT a puppet....If Obama is the right guy good luck I say....But something tells me hes not.....And ALL the racsist will love for him to turn out like bush or clinton, or any failed president...It REALLY dosnt matter if the person is black or white, what matters is having A NON CURRPT GOV.....That wont happen. Just like waht someone else said on this thread, the currption has just gone too far....We need a brand new gov...Maybe a brand new system......Even putting a woamn in charge wont help the differnce (I could be wrong!).....

Still there is always hope....Great billboard though.....Heres to the sane!.....Oh nice thread!...Smart posts....And of course Hello to ALL atsers!..

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The last thing we need is the actualization of violence against these people. In doing so we play right into their game. Our government spends more GDP on Defense then the rest of the world, they have the "prepare for war" game cornered. What they do not understand and what we must use to disarm them with is a complete dedication to non violence
reply to post by Tgautier13

I believe you are wrong because the game they play works both ways.
Infiltration. In this case it be the infiltration of information.
You see I believe the infiltration of information to enough people in the service and then you have a military coup via the revelucion.

So evryone say it so it rolls right off the tongue.

The infiltration of information for a military coup via de revolucion.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
Does anybody think that if a majority of taxpayers failed to file their tax returns next year, it would do any good? Would that send a message before the election? Just wondering.....

this would do absolutely nothing really since most people fill out returns to get some of their money they've given all year BACK from teh gubbmint. .

For this to really scare them silly, a large portion of people would have to not pay in ever paycheck and make them wait till tax day, then say so long suckers. no cash for you

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Let's see how long it stays up. It's clearly advocating terrorism, at least by the governments standard. They're wrong but they make up the rules.

Of course it's advertising the "dictionary definition" of terrorism, but Glenn Beck has taught us that if a Muslim kills people, it is terrorism. If a white guy does it, he is either a patriot or a deranged psycho, dependant on the political affiliation of his victim. If he does it by dropping a bomb from a jet on a school in Gaza, it's self-defense. Now, if a Muslim whose family is killed by that bomb straps a bomb on himself and heads to Israel, he's a terrorist.

Got it?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

You are so right. We (taxpayers) need to grow spines and stop giving the government interest-free loans every year.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I gotta agree that the first billboard is awesome. It bothers me that people practically beg their gov. to take it down. The government doesn't need to censor as the people beg for it, just as in the book Fahrenheit 451.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"Starve the beast" could use some elaboration.

1. Take all your money out of banks.
2. Take all your money out of the stock market/bonds etc.
3. Don't spend a penny you don't have to.
4. Spend what you can with local business and farmers, don't buy big corporate products and services any more than you can help.
5. To help out with #4 see what can be done locally in terms of barter deals.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Don't pay your taxes and see what happens.

Bah, they don't need your money anyway, they've already handed out billions and plan to hand out trillions more, if they don't have enough they can simply print more and hand it out to their special interests who will back that up by investing in gold, foreign currencies and investments and even more corruption... If it all goes well for them they'll get some of that back in future campaign contributions and other under the radar kick-backs.

Nothing new really, it has been going on for decades, but it has reached new unbelievable highs in the current government.

Same ole game, much higher stakes.

Seriously, I wouldn't advise pushing this government too hard, these guys will push back when cornered.... And they have all the powers to go along with their corruption, in virtually all branches of government and agencies.

Be careful, very.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i would love to find out these made there way across the country. im not sure how we could starve the beast, being that everything is taxed... but i wouldnt mind making more people aware of whats going on

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
Of course it's advertising the "dictionary definition" of terrorism, but Glenn Beck has taught us that if a Muslim kills people, it is terrorism. If a white guy does it, he is either a patriot or a deranged psycho, dependant on the political affiliation of his victim. If he does it by dropping a bomb from a jet on a school in Gaza, it's self-defense. Now, if a Muslim whose family is killed by that bomb straps a bomb on himself and heads to Israel, he's a terrorist.

Got it?

I know how it is in real life. Maybe I didn't write it clearly enough. What I mean is that this fits governments own lie about terrorism. Since they're the ones who make up the rules they can get away with anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Is it possible TPTB want a civil war to initiate a plan?

It just looks better for them if the people make the first punch...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
$&F for keeping it real. i hope California comes up with a sign like this too and lets people know that $**** *****d

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
ok, so someone 'takes it to the govt' and takes them down. Who will this be? For one they will be organized, they'll need followers and -leaders. These leaders will need to maintain power and order so will create an army.. history repeats itself lol. There is no way out.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Does it really require all that ... leaders,followers,violence ...

Ghandi did it alone.

We need more think outside the box.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
"Starve the beast" could use some elaboration.

1. Take all your money out of banks.
2. Take all your money out of the stock market/bonds etc.
3. Don't spend a penny you don't have to.
4. Spend what you can with local business and farmers, don't buy big corporate products and services any more than you can help.
5. To help out with #4 see what can be done locally in terms of barter deals.

You forgot one...change your income tax with holdings to the maximum allowable by law and get your money in your pocket.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
The last thing we need is the actualization of violence against these people. In doing so we play right into their game. Our government spends more GDP on Defense then the rest of the world, they have the "prepare for war" game cornered. What they do not understand and what we must use to disarm them with is a complete dedication to non violence.

They sure do.

The funny thing about all that money they spend on defense is that the majority of that money goes to training people of a like mind to those who put up the billboard. To think that our military will actually defend them is a bit... off.

This is why Obama wants to create a civilian military force equal to that of our military.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It's all over google now.

One site lists the same billboard displaying a similar advertisement previously:

www.ar15.com

and

Quoted from www.freerepublic.com

"While it’s unclear who owns it, the While it’s unclear who owns it, the Lafayette County Republican Central Committee seems to endorse it. seems to endorse it."

They even have a facebook.

www.facebook.com

I wonder what kind of rise this may get out of people.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Kevinquisitor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join