It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the new bomb shelter for the U.S. Government???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was wondering If anyone knew where the location of the new Bombshelter is for Congress and the Senate. It used to be under the greenbriar resort in Virginia but it is not being used anymore. Would anyone know where the new one is?? Any pictures of it perhaps??? Would be interesting to see that's for sure!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That is a very good question you have there. I wonder the where they would go??

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Where is the new bomb shelter for the U.S. Government???

I really hope nobody finds out the secret location of hidden government bunkers. For the countries sake. If the secret was out and we knew the location of the bunkers then they would have to build them all over again in a new location. But if I were to give my best guess I would say the bunkers are located within a quarter mile of each major government building.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Come on people, they are in Colorado mostly.

This stuff is all over the internet.

Not a very well kept secret if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Don't know any hearsay on it, but I DO know that the Uncle Sam has been buying up land in a chain in the east valley of the Kittatinny Mtn's which border NJ/PA. These mountains become the Shawangunk Mtns in NY and the trend of gov't land purchasing continues up there too. We're talking nearly a 40 to 50 mile swath. One farm acreage after another. It began in the 60's with the eminent domain siezure of hundreds of thousands of acres of land in NJ near Port Jervis, NY for the purpose of building a huge reservoir. They took the land and destroyed structures and claimed roads...but they never built the reservoir. Instead, military intallations were built and trucks and similar vehicles were brought in. They still use it to this day. Occasionally state route 209 is closed down in the park known as the Delaware Water Gap (a national park). Ok, this part IS hearsay...but it's from a reliable source: My former boss on the survey crew on which I worked. He said when the section of highway was closed, military vehicles were seen coming and going for days until the road reopened. Anyway, I do know through my own eyes, that the gov't has bought land connecting a chain from the former "reservoir" lands, all the way up to the area near Kingston, NY. The swatch generally follows the Wallkill River which flows from NJ to the Kingston area...and I might add that it's one of the few rivers in the world including the Nile which flows from South to North. Ponder THAT.

Here are some other facts about these lands:

1. The gov't tried to build a supercollider (atom smasher/proton accelerator) here in 1987. They lost a land battle with the residents, ANOTHER attempt at eminent domain. WHOA! Ponder that too...

2. The area has been a frequent UFO hotspot for decades.

3. The gov't has built all kinds of underground structures nearby in NJ, including old ICBM sites.

4. Verizon service does not work in the Delaware Water Gap area as you cross the PA/NJ/NY border within typical tower range of the military installations. Verizon is by the way owned by VODAPHONE, a Birtish company. Ponder that. Maybe Uncle Sam doesn't like foreign competition.

5. The area is also the site of many old Indian legends...like the Thunderbird, a mysterious bird that rumbles through the sky...and other winged freakish things.

6. The area has some of the most fertile farmland in the Northeast. It is known as the Blackdirt Country, and is the bed for the famous onions farms and the iconic "Jersey Tomato". Now if I wanted to create a place where my people could sustain themselves, what better place than a place where the soil can yield a mega-harvest of staple crops? The gov't owns thousands of acres of FORMER PRIVATE FARMS in this area. Hmmm....

Ok... Ponder on.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by brofjw

The REAL secret is that there is a huge underground train system and underground cities even.

They are all over the United States. Mexico and Canada.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Google "Continuity of Government". Harry Helms' book "Top Secret Tourisn" has many of the locations. Sorry, no underground trains. I really wish people would stop posting crap for which they have zero evidence.

Blog

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've always heard that Mount Weather is the government's fallout shelter. As far as I know, it still is, right?

Then there's the one NORAD uses in Colorado.

Yes, I agree about the underground train system and underground cities. Probably criss-crossing the whole USA underground.

Just to be clear, I'm saying I agree the underground train network does exist. It's just common sense that they would have created that since WWII.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well if the government wanted a place to be really safe to use wouldnt you think they would say hey this is the place we used to use but not now? like the greenbriar resort, i know if i wanted someplace to be safe for myself i would say that. because everyone (terrorist's or someone planning a nuke attack) that we would have to worry about would be to intent on finding the new place.
HIDDEN RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE as they say, the last place you would expect them to use.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

And just how did they construct this underground train system without anyone finding out. We're talking excavation on a continental scale, cement to build the tunnels, rivers to cross, and steel rail to both build and install. Yet there isn't a bit of evidence that this exists.

You are free to believe in both this rail system and the tooth fairy.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Google "Continuity of Government". Harry Helms' book "Top Secret Tourisn" has many of the locations. Sorry, no underground trains. I really wish people would stop posting crap for which they have zero evidence.

Blog

ha ha the pics of the giant boring drills are out there on the net... and I do have an old friend whose dad was a higher up in the military and he claimed to have been into them...

the tunnels, the underground cities, the stockpiles they exist.... old apache indian trick, they used it in vietnam too, drop in to a tunnel here, pop out over there from behind and then bam their dead... and there is a logical inference for trains... that's the beauty of intelligence... inference duhhhh

I vote for DIA as the new local LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

Yes DIA and NORAD have expanded or are expanding. NORAD to NORTHCOMM a good 20 miles away, and DIA was considering putting the entire airport on wheels, so they could move it down the street.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There is no secret bomb shelters for the government. That was all during the cold war when we were competing against the USSR.

There wouldn't be enough time to get everybody there. It doesn't matter if all those nitwits die anyway they don't really run the country.

Things would go on just the way they are now if every member of Congress died tomorrow.

If they all hid and survived while the majority of the population died, would you think the survivors would be happy to see them?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Underground below Mount Weather, there is what G.W. Bush called "the shadow government." They (whomever they are) would take over administering the government in a catastrophic situation X.

This has been common knowledge for years.

Under Mount Weather, which is nuke hardened, there is a town, a lake and enough provisions for the town to function for a long time. There are hard wired communication links underground running through train tunnels that connect with NORAD in Colorado and perhaps many other underground bases.

Just look around on the net and you'll find lots of reports of this kind of thing. It's not a big mystery. They've had at least 60 years to develop all the underground bases and train tunnels. There's no evidence because it's classified, duh.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

You dig dirt, you need to get rid of it. This is very visible. You buy cement, somebody has to make it, deliver it, etc Construction on the scale you suggest can't be done in secret.

Doh!

The boring machine videos and stills are from the NTS. Tunneling in mountains can be done. A mountain is generally stable soil else it wouldn't be a mountain any more. Tunneling coast to coast is quite different.

Once again, not a shred of proof has been provided that these trains exist, but don't let logic and facts get in your way.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Earth is hollow.

An incinerator for sand.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Good posts people!!! I was leaning that Mt weather was a place they might have already set up. It was too bad nobody knew where they took Dick Cheney after 9/11. That would be my bet where the bomb shelter is located

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm sure where ever it is, they spared no expense since it's taxpayers money.
If there's an all out nuclear war, pandemic, or 2012 type scenario that's so bad they have to hide underground, there probably won't be much left to govern when it's over. Sounds to me like their just making sure they survive and to hell with everybody else.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
They'd go somewhere none of us would know. That's the point of having a secret place to hide when crap hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If we think we know where they are building these secretive underground tunnels, my guess would be that we probably do not know. They are called secret for a reason, right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join