It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A call to action or the end of the 9/11 truth movement?

page: 1
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I see many people calling for action at the KSM trial. But has anyone really thought about the ramifications of showing up at the KSM trial with "9/11 Was an Inside Job" signs? The Department of Homeland Security has been trying to label 9/11 truthers as terrorists for a couple years now. What will happen if a single 9/11 truth sign shows up at the trial and even hints that KSM is innocent?

It doesn't matter if KSM is really innocent or not. The government has labeled him a terrorist and is putting that terrorist on trial in a public court for the whole world to see. If any 9/11 truth signs show up at that trial, that will be the final nail in the coffin for 9/11 truth. We will be labeled as terrorist sympathizers, terrorist supporters, or homegrown terrorists. DHS would love nothing more than to see 9/11 truth signs flying around at that trial so that they can finally start rounding up the only real voice that threatens whatever agenda the criminals in our government are trying to attain.

There's even the possibility that "agents" could pose as 9/11 truthers to obtain the same goal of painting us as terrorists or terrorist supporters.

I would say not to go anywhere near that trial. There are plenty of ways to get 9/11 truth out, but not at the trial of someone the government has labeled a terrorist and not with the chance of the government finally being able to label 9/11 truthers as terrorists or terrorist supporters just because we were there.




posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I would say not to go anywhere near that trial.


Wait.....but.....I thought KSM is innocent and did not do all this stuff since planes could not have hit the WTC (they would have broken apart at 450 knots) and a plane never hit the Pentagon (so many people saw it fly away).

The truth movement would allow innocent men to be railroaded into convictions? SAY it isn't SO!

You MUST go down there!! Demand justice!!! Show your support for Khalid Sheik Mohommed! Show you are behind him!!!! Show you won't let anything or anyone like Obama make a mockery of the laws of justice!!!!

YOU CAN'T sit home!!! Now get down there and PROTEST and show KSM you're behind him, 100%!!!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by trebor451]



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451
 



Wait.....but.....I thought KSM is innocent and did not do all this stuff since planes could not have hit the WTC (they would have broken apart at 450 knots) and a plane never hit the Pentagon (so many people saw it fly away).

The truth movement would allow innocent men to be railroaded into convictions? SAY it isn't SO!

You MUST go down there!! Demand justice!!! Show your support for Khalid Sheik Mohommed! Show you are behind him!!!! Show you won't let anything or anyone like Obama make a mockery of the laws of justice!!!!

YOU CAN'T sit home!!! Now get down there and PROTEST and show KSM you're behind him, 100%!!!


Hahahahaha!!! I hadn't considered until now that these truther people were also claiming this guy is innocent, which of course they have to imply if they are claiming somebody else to be responsible.

The govt. is right to be wary of folks supporting the terrorists, so I'm not surprised if they feel suspicious about those who show support for KSM!!

If anyone thinks he was never involved in 9/11 plotting, then they SHOULD also claim his innocence, and go and protest for his innocence as well!
Or are these truthers going to make up another wacky story to include KSM as being part of the "government plot". After all, that's what they've been doing from the start - twisting reality to fit into a distorted form of their own "truth".

[edit on 21-11-2009 by john124]



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Where I think the 9-11 truth movement has gone sadly awry is in allowing itself to be drawn into speculation as to who was actually behind the attacks, instead of simply sticking to the only truth that we really have; which is that the government is covering up what really happened that day. As to what group of sinister monsters were actually behind planning and executing that travesty we really have no good way of knowing, and we should have always stated that right from the get-go. The reality for the movement now is that it has been blanket-characterized in the media as claiming that "the government did it". This tag is used to marginalize the movement and make it's members seem like kooks. It's a battle that the movement would never have had to fight if they had merely stuck to the facts and loudly disclaimed asociation with any person who floated fancy conspiracy theories concerning this person or that.

A "9-11 Was An Inside Job" poster outside of the trial would merely play into the media's stereotyping of 9-11 truthers as nutballs. A "The Government Lied About 9-11" poster would be more accurate and possibly more conducive to an open dialogue with skeptics. Remember that poll that showed that a majority of Americans believe that they have been lied to about the events of that day by our government? Nowadays, it seems that mistrust of the government is at an all-time high. These are sentiments that a canny group of truthers could tap into as long as they're careful to completely and accurately spell out their honest message and eschew conspiracy speculation.

Frankly I am in no ways looking forward to yet another sham trial of yet another alleged 9-11 perp who has been tortured into blabbbering insanity being acted out in what once aspired to be halls of justice. Must we really endure yet another slow-motion public lynching of a Muslim man in which the only evidence that can be introduced into testimony is the evidence of the prosecution? Yet another trial in which corroborating testimony from another alleged captive terrorist cannot be heard because they might speak in code during the testimony and launch another wave of devastating terror attacks? What a pathetic excuse to derail justice that one is!

For me these trials have only strengthened my belief that there is something completely corrupt and disgusting behind the attacks we collectively suffered so long ago, something that our duly elected representatives are complicit in trying to conceal. The railroading of these men, like the railroading of Sadaam Hussein in his own media circus of a mock trial, are notable not for what they reveal, but for what they forcibly conceal. In Saddam's case I remember that, on more than one occassion he tried to discuss his genocide charge in terms of the broader geo-politcal objectives of the United States and he always was either forcibly silenced or removed from the court. And I ain't defending the guy, okay? In many many ways I think he was an evil man who deserved to hang. But I also think that, if all such evil and corrupt men had been on trial and convicted that day then there would have probably been more than few few members of the Bush family swinging along-side of him. Rumsfeld would have been there. Wolfowitz. The completely corrupt and evil Cheney. Pelosi. Lieberman. Everyone on the 9-11 commission. Hell! Washington would be a ghost town!



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
going out there and proclaiming that the government did it will
1) draw attention
2) make people think you support someone they view as a vile and disgusting human being
3) make the truther movement either more of a joke or will make people despise it (even more)

i dont see protesting as doing any good for the cause. to say the government did it implies KSM is innocent and therefore should be released. how will that look to people if youre in a group essentially demanding his release?



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There were rumors and speculation for decades that FDR knew every detail -- time, date and location -- of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Only recently, with books like Day of Deception has it been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was indeed true. Same thing with the Gulf of Tonkin deception.

I'm afraid 9/11 will be no different.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I would say not to go anywhere near that trial.


Wait.....but.....I thought KSM is innocent and did not do all this stuff since planes could not have hit the WTC (they would have broken apart at 450 knots) and a plane never hit the Pentagon (so many people saw it fly away).

The truth movement would allow innocent men to be railroaded into convictions? SAY it isn't SO!

You MUST go down there!! Demand justice!!! Show your support for Khalid Sheik Mohommed! Show you are behind him!!!! Show you won't let anything or anyone like Obama make a mockery of the laws of justice!!!!

YOU CAN'T sit home!!! Now get down there and PROTEST and show KSM you're behind him, 100%!!!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by trebor451]


What is it you say KSM is innocent of?
Was he one of the supposed 911 hijackers from Saudi Arabia or Packistan?
So you are saying Obama makes a mockery of the laws of justice
because he stopped water boarding?



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
going out there and proclaiming that the government did it will
1) draw attention
2) make people think you support someone they view as a vile and disgusting human being
3) make the truther movement either more of a joke or will make people despise it (even more)

i dont see protesting as doing any good for the cause. to say the government did it implies KSM is innocent and therefore should be released. how will that look to people if youre in a group essentially demanding his release?


This is rather silly when you factor in the FACT that the #1 mastermind of the supposed TRAGEDIES was working for the US government.
Not to mention the folks that went to trial for the original bombing of the trade tower complex worked for the FBI.

I agree that there is little sense in standing near the court with a sign.
I suggest waiting to see how good a job the court does before jumping to
conclusions like trebor and so many already have.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by trebor451
 



Wait.....but.....I thought KSM is innocent and did not do all this stuff since planes could not have hit the WTC (they would have broken apart at 450 knots) and a plane never hit the Pentagon (so many people saw it fly away).

The truth movement would allow innocent men to be railroaded into convictions? SAY it isn't SO!

You MUST go down there!! Demand justice!!! Show your support for Khalid Sheik Mohommed! Show you are behind him!!!! Show you won't let anything or anyone like Obama make a mockery of the laws of justice!!!!

YOU CAN'T sit home!!! Now get down there and PROTEST and show KSM you're behind him, 100%!!!


Hahahahaha!!! I hadn't considered until now that these truther people were also claiming this guy is innocent, which of course they have to imply if they are claiming somebody else to be responsible.

The govt. is right to be wary of folks supporting the terrorists, so I'm not surprised if they feel suspicious about those who show support for KSM!!

If anyone thinks he was never involved in 9/11 plotting, then they SHOULD also claim his innocence, and go and protest for his innocence as well!
Or are these truthers going to make up another wacky story to include KSM as being part of the "government plot". After all, that's what they've been doing from the start - twisting reality to fit into a distorted form of their own "truth".

[edit on 21-11-2009 by john124]


I have read what crap the GL have posted concerning the 911 TRAGEDIIES.
They take the panty waist road. The safe hide behind daddy role.
No backbone, no spine. The ones willing to lynch and water board in the name of TPB.
Well it is all summed up in a word called honor son. I hope you find some someday.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 



Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
i dont see protesting as doing any good for the cause. to say the government did it implies KSM is innocent and therefore should be released. how will that look to people if youre in a group essentially demanding his release?


This is rather silly when you factor in the FACT that the #1 mastermind of the supposed TRAGEDIES was working for the US government.
Not to mention the folks that went to trial for the original bombing of the trade tower complex worked for the FBI.


Well said.



Originally posted by Donny 4 million
I agree that there is little sense in standing near the court with a sign.
I suggest waiting to see how good a job the court does before jumping to
conclusions like trebor and so many already have.


I've never been much of a fan for noisy street protests, but if a few people want to go out there and quietly hand out pamphlets concerning KSM and his alleged leader at the time, Osama Bin Laden, I think that might work out.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_
 


In re: OP

I seriously doubt that any single trial will derail what is a move to further expose the blatant, obvious inconsistencies and contradictions in the official 9.11 story.

In my opinion, this is no mere rainy day conspiracy theory pastime. To the contrary, it is what is probably the single biggest lie ever so openly perpetrated on such a mass of human civilization.

It also, unfortunately, shouts to our being tamed and trained as a society to accept such a blatant dishonesty.

Welcome to the 21st Century. Please have a seat.
Obedience is the currency of the realm. Compliance means wealth and happiness. Displays of disaffection can lead to poverty, social rejection and even an untimely end.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
While Bone_Z is correct that 9/11 "Truthers" should not show up at the trial with signs and T-shirts, his given reasons only underscore the naive, myopic self-importance that 9/11 "Truthers" ascribe to themselves.

DHS no more has to portray 9/11 "Truthers" as terrorists than they have to declare the moon is round. There will be high security no matter who shows up, including for those who would hold up signs saying "Bush Was The Best President Ever!" You would get absolutely no more nor less scrutiny than anyone else.

9/11 "Truthers" have never understood that the more public exposure and publicity they get, the more that people understand them, and see them, as the fringe political movement it actually is. Neither DHS nor any other authorities give the 9/11 "Truth" Movement a second thought; you just are not relevant or as important as you think you are. And you never have been.

Showing up at KSM's trail would simply get you laughs and disdain and just accelerate the decline of the 9/11 "Truth" Movement. It will not be because you think you have any importance. You simply don't.


[edit on 22-11-2009 by jthomas]



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
While Bone_Z is correct that 9/11 "Truthers" should not show up at the trial with signs and T-shirts, his given reasons only underscore the naive, myopic self-importance that 9/11 "Truthers" ascribe to themselves.

DHS no more has to portray 9/11 "Truthers" as terrorists than they have to declare the moon is round. There will be high security no matter who shows up, including for those who would hold up signs saying "Bush Was The Best President Ever!" You would get absolutely no more nor less scrutiny than anyone else.

9/11 "Truthers" have never understood that the more public exposure and publicity they get, the more that people understand them, and see them, as the fringe political movement it actually is. Neither DHS nor any other authorities give the 9/11 "Truth" Movement a second thought; you just are not relevant or as important as you think you are. And you never have been.

Showing up at KSM's trail would simply get you laughs and disdain and just accelerate the decline of the 9/11 "Truth" Movement. It will not be because you think you have any importance. You simply don't.


[edit on 22-11-2009 by jthomas]


Kinda like the laughs and distain from post like above. But for some strange reason you keep showing up and showing up and up some more. Ha Ha not important you say.
Decline of those that vie for lynch and lies.

Just let it ride JT.
You will show up again and again.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
[edit on 22-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I say it'll be the end of the truthers.

They will finally realize that they have been tilting at windmills.

And when they compare their own inaction to real protesters, like in the 60's, they will realize that they are utter failures at accomplishing anything.

Then they will wander off and complete their education, and get a J-O-B.



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I say it'll be the end of the truthers.

They will finally realize that they have been tilting at windmills.

And when they compare their own inaction to real protesters, like in the 60's, they will realize that they are utter failures at accomplishing anything.

Then they will wander off and complete their education, and get a J-O-B.



*Observing Ignorance at is highest level.*



If anyone thinks he was never involved in 9/11 plotting, then they SHOULD also claim his innocence, and go and protest for his innocence as well!
Or are these truthers going to make up another wacky story to include KSM as being part of the "government plot". After all, that's what they've been doing from the start - twisting reality to fit into a distorted form of their own "truth".


Have your fun.


9/11 "Truthers" have never understood that the more public exposure and publicity they get, the more that people understand them, and see them, as the fringe political movement it actually is. Neither DHS nor any other authorities give the 9/11 "Truth" Movement a second thought; you just are not relevant or as important as you think you are. And you never have been.

Showing up at KSM's trail would simply get you laughs and disdain and just accelerate the decline of the 9/11 "Truth" Movement. It will not be because you think you have any importance. You simply don't.


Not only ignorance but, such a display of negativity and intolerance.


For you people who support the OS one hundred percent, the Truth movement is not going away.

I do not think anyone should show up, the government would use the media to destroy the Truth movement. I already know that Architects & Engineers for A&E are going to try to assist the defendant legal team with scientific evidences that will prove once and for all, that demolition brought down the WTC.

There will be evidences used that will exposes how fraudulent the FBI and CIA was by paying millions of dollars to the Taliban to round up their locale bad boys and turned them over to our military and where told by CIA they are the terrorist who did 911.

Every false flag operations needs an enemy, that even means inventing some if need to be, and hopefully this will be exposed.


CIA paid millions of dollars to ISI since 9/11: Report


www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

....the Truth movement is not going away.



Oh, I'm certain of that. There's too many of you that use your trutherism as a major part of your psyche in order to be able to give it up.

So that group will continue to tilt at windmills for the rest of their lives.

The naive ones will be disgusted by your inaction regarding KSM, and actually looking into counterarguments to the woo. Once they do, the TM is finished.



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_
 


i agree with you on this, you do not know what they will do. Plus americans mostly outside new york, may see you as anti american, and call you names.



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033


i agree with you on this, you do not know what they will do. Plus americans mostly outside new york, may see you as anti american, and call you names.



All in the name of the truth. Yes, public action will do nothing. Step up and contact the representation of KSM. Show THEM your evidence. You all state that it is a FACT that 911 was an inside job.

NONE of you will. Just like I stated on the other 5- 7 threads like this. You will let this man be strapped down onto a gurney, clutching his Koran, then have poisons injected into his blood. His death is on YOUR hands truthers.

What are you going to do?



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

For you people who support the OS one hundred percent, the Truth movement is not going away.


Neither has Holocaust Denial. But your 9/11 Denial is in the same trash bin of history already.



new topics




 
2
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join