It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is responsible for the lie on the great Tribulation period

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I hear great tribulation is a period coming of 7 years long. Is that correct? But that is a lie. Where did that so stated 7 year period come from?

It's a conspiracy cover up by the evil when certain try to take your mind off the great tribulation already happening.

According to the true, great tribulation been going on since the world started. So when the world stops like a dead watch then so does great tribulation stop. You can indeed say the world itself been inner great tribulation.

Does anyone agree with what I just said about the great tribulation period being since the world started?

You can not lie to yourselves when the world is already inner great tribulation since its beginning, starting with the first human being in the things they had to deal with coming up. Great tribulation sits somewhere up top in each of our lives, you know? Just add up every of your troubles, and it equals you are inner great tribulation. Or just you name the great trouble across the world, and it spells it out for you that this world been inner great tribulation always.

This world needs to be put asunder in a few ways inorder for the great tribulation to stop. And it will be soon enough. Perhaps even this year before it's over with. You never know what is made known till it hits.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I'm sure this Reply will receive Numerous negative Posts, but I would have to Say that it would Come from the thoughts of Christian Faith. I Personally have nothing against any1s chosen Religion, but some of them don't always share My Compassion. To them, the Scriptures seem to be Strict Laws that Everyone HAS to abide by. Instead of a General Guideline of how to treat their Fellow Man.

Just my Thoughts on the Matter,

Jacob

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I hear great tribulation is a period coming of 7 years long. Is that correct? But that is a lie. Where did that so stated 7 year period come from?

Answer: The 70th Week, of Daniel in scripture

unless your an unbeliever, which many learned people are.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why is it when we start getting close to something somone mskes a post mocking it? Just makes me beleive its even more true. so thank you

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
WOW!
Use google to answer you question.

Does anyone find it strange how so many poeple question the christian bible and obviously have yet to even read it?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Tribulation:Affliction,Anguish,Calamiyt,Distress,Grief,Misery,Oppression,Persecution,Sorrow,Suffering,Trouble,....

From Daniel,Chapter 12:"There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then."

Any studying of the End-Times prophecies begins with the book of Daniel.

There are many good sites to learn from,if you have a sincere desire to learn.

Revelayion 1:3 says:"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy,and blessed are those who take to heart what is written in it,because the time is near."

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Mind if I Ask How many Translations your version of Your book has Gone through?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It comes from correlating the remaining 70th Week of Daniel with the Tribulation and the numbers given in the Book of Revelation. There is no conspiracy about anything in that.

Does anyone agree with what I just said about the great tribulation period being since the world started?

The world has been in a fallen state since the Fall, but not in the Great Tribulation. The difference between the two is that, right now, we see the affects of sin. During the Great Tribulation, or the Time of Jacob's Trouble, the wrath of God will be poured out on the Earth.

[edit on 11/21/2009 by octotom]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
WOW!
Use google to answer you question.

Does anyone find it strange how so many poeple question the christian bible and obviously have yet to even read it?

It's always that way. I did a post about evolution called The "Real" Greatest Conspiracy and all of the hostility came from people who did not even watch the entire series of video evidence presented. People seem averse to educate themselves when it is so much easier to just bash things they know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.
reply to post by St Udio

Mind if I Ask How many Translations your version of Your book has Gone through?

What are you asking? --- or Challenging ??

if your accusing me of being a supporter of Biblical/Scriptual Myth.
you are wayyy off-base.

If your questioning the 'source' of the end-times myth/virtual reality...
the Bible has had many Revisions or slanted 'Authorizations' over the last +1,700 years.... but none of that reflects on me or mine or ours

I merely responded with the Biblical Book that tells the reader of the 7 year (week-of-years) great tribulation period...that has never been witnessed by men before...
to wit: Even the tribulations of the Noah flood event which will pale in comparison to the final 70th week/Great Tribulation period
:

when men will plead-to-die but cannot,
when men desire the rocks to fall upon them, but won't,
when men are festered with boils for 5 months but will not die,
when the 7 Bowls, 7 Vials are poured out upon menkind...
even while the 7 trumpets & 7 thunders go about their business of plagues & torturing those which elected to have the Mark-of-the-Beast put on their hand or forehead
& when an Earthquake (probably measuring 100 on the Richter scale)
shakes the Earth so much... that it's rotation & spin is affected

[edit on 21-11-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

No, I, as a Christian, expect it. Satan's attack, starting in Eden, is to in some way discredit God's word. One way that he tries to accomplish this is by making people/society think that the Bible isn't worth reading so that people don't understand it's truth and thus distort it.

I actually "enjoy" when I see that someone obviously hasn't read the Bible because it can be used as a teaching experience.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I do not think the tribulation period has existed since the beginning of time. After all, why waste the flood? And it also has to do with Jesus returning, but he couldn't return if he never was in the first place.

Does speaking in nonsense language somehow make these kinds of posters think they gain some sort of credibility?

Reminds me of this:

What is wrong with people on the internet? I feel sorry for people who don't read professional printed media and novels etc. If they were only subjected to internet ramblings they would have no idea how to communicate with the written word.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Please Calm yourself friend. Should I be Faulted for the Inference that you made of my Words? I don't Feel that I should be. It was a Simple Inquiry that you may have Mistook for a Challenge. I truly would like to know what Version you Read from. I personally have an Antique that has been passed down through my Family.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.
reply to post by St Udio

Please Calm yourself friend. Should I be Faulted for the Inference that you made of my Words? I don't Feel that I should be. It was a Simple Inquiry that you may have Mistook for a Challenge. I truly would like to know what Version you Read from. I personally have an Antique that has been passed down through my Family.

Do you know the OP?

I ask because you have similar bizarre posting habits and you are tobe found in the same threads. You also have an uncanny ability to understand the OP when I'm sure 98% of people reading these threads have no idea what you guys are talking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

I have never met the OP that I'm aware of. I'm a bit of a Poet and a Writer, so I can more or less figure out what he is trying to say. Although, he does seem a bit off the Wall at times. It's just a matter of removing a word or 2 that doesn't seem like it would Belong.

new topics

top topics

join