It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place comments here about Notes to President Obama from Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Please put your comments here about

Comments to President Obama from Humanity. The other thread is strictly for Notes to the President and I don't want it all gaumed up with your arguments. I welcome all Humanity to speak your mind to President Obama. Who knows??? Maybe ATS is his favorite website.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
lol

Learn that when you speak, lying adds to your persona of being a liar. Einstein said something about liars, and how not to trust them.

Your people need to teach you, that lying gives you a false persona that you cannot change then when your telling the truth. This is why plenty of people did not believe your speeches, although you get some to accept your words.

You should of listened to einsteins words, and not gone the road of lying so much in office, and your clearly an intelligent man, but no one can truly lie, without it destroying something inside yourself, no matter how clever you think you are and how good people tell you, that you are at it.

Your only ever going to reach only a certain percentage of people, with your jouney of lying while in office.

Rant over, who cares if he reads this or not, his advisers will tell him, to lie anyway, lol. But this way most people will ignore you on maybe important issues, because like what einstain said about liars. lol

[edit on 11/21/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Mods could you please remove comments from my other thread called Notes to President Obama from Humanity and place them here????? I had hoped that people would comply with my wishes but apparently not.

This is where replys belong.

Thanks Mods, Magantice

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

I would like to thank yousrslyguyz for defending my post. I'm NOT anti Obama and I certainly am NOT any kind of basher. My hope is that President Obama will read his Notes from Humanity and see how the people feel. Who knows? Maybe he will make a difference if we give him a chance............

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
lol

Learn that when you speak, lying adds to your persona of being a liar. Einstein said something about liars, and how not to trust them.

Your people need to teach you, that lying gives you a false persona that you cannot change then when your telling the truth. This is why plenty of people did not believe your speeches, although you get some to accept your words.

You should of listened to einsteins words, and not gone the road of lying so much in office, and your clearly an intelligent man, but no one can truly lie, without it destroying something inside yourself, no matter how clever you think you are and how good people tell you, that you are at it.

Your only ever going to reach only a certain percentage of people, with your jouney of lying while in office.

Rant over, who cares if he reads this or not, his advisers will tell him, to lie anyway, lol. But this way most people will ignore you on maybe important issues, because like what einstain said about liars. lol

[edit on 11/21/2009 by andy1033]

This needs to be in Notes to President Obama from Humanity.
This is a comment section. Geeze I didn't know this would be confusing. I'm sorry.

new topics

top topics

join