It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notes to President Obama from Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Mr. President,

I suggest that when Isreal and Iran start flinging missles at each other, that for once America minds it's own business. We can't fund another war when we can't feed our own children. Russia won't sit quietly if we get involved you know.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
Mr. President,

I suggest that when Isreal and Iran start flinging missles at each other, that for once America minds it's own business. We can't fund another war when we can't feed our own children. Russia won't sit quietly if we get involved you know.

How profound...

Dear Magantice,

I suggest rather than ride the anti-obama train without any worthy input, you try and tap into your creative side so as to not seem so dull and witless. Some members won't sit quietly as fodder such as this is thrown around, you know..?

You don't, huh..?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Not only are you rude but you cant follow rules. Thanks a lot bud.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Mr Obama, as an Norwegian and living in a contry where your fellow Bilderbergs are killing the population with fake News and Lies about swineflu and the vaccines, and the lies about manmade global warming in order to trick me and my fellow humans into an economic slavery for then to steal our kids thru the aid of Un, Unesco,Nato and Local agend21 such as Monsanto in your contry for depleting the Crops that is used for food production etc. I feel that you are doing the right choice by Not showing up in Copenhagen and signing that HoaxBased Kyoto II agreement.

Mr Obama, here is your chance to climb above all other great leaders before you by coming out with all the conspiracies going on..

If the Bilderbergs and Illuminati goes after you, they would have to deal with us, the people of Earth...Thank you !!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by Magantice
Mr. President,

How profound...

Dear Magantice,

I suggest rather than ride the anti-obama train without any worthy input, you try and tap into your creative side so as to not seem so dull and witless. Some members won't sit quietly as fodder such as this is thrown around, you know..?

You don't, huh..?

...... i am amazed at the stupid posts im reading today. how is his post anywhere near anti obama? please explain this to me. what a stupid assumption. you sound like one of those idiots screaming racism every time some one disagrees with obama.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by srslyguyz]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Dear Obama,

I know you've mae some mistakes and certainly you will be held accountable but I am sorry for what you had to inherit from you-know-who

-Kyo

top topics

join