It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? G. Beck's solution ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Does anyone know what happened to this big announcement Beck was supposed to release today in Fla.?? Why did fox break in and show me c span for 5 minutes, when I could have flipped the channel down 5 spots and watched it on c span myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Marketing stunt. His ratings must be slumping or something.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0

Crap!

Very disappointed. I give up

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0

Scum do not have solutions, why are people even listening to this guy.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can I ask you why you call him scum?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I found the transcript, If this plan/book is not free on-line Beck needs to be tarred and feathered with the rest.

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Beck, Solutions..? LMFAO!

People like Beck don't have solutions, there's nothing about his brand of show business that requires solutions.

He's there to create discontent, anger, FEAR. To offer solutions would mean that we shouldn't be as afraid as he tries to make us.

Beck and people of his ilk, such as Palin, Hannity, O'reilly.... Sorry, but they're not in the solutions business.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah...sure...you are less then one month away from total collasp of the dollar...and it is "wise" to not "monitor the enemies communications".

Smart...I bet our government says things like-

"Naw...forget watching terrorist cells and their communications...they are dumb people we don't agree with".

Get off your ADULT SWIM and pay attention.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Call me naive, but when I hear someone bashing the 2 party system, Bush/Obama as beck has I had some hope. But I think I'm starting to see the Beck haters side of things. Better late than never.

Reading through his initial "plan" I think the best thing one can take from the initial comments is: SELF RELIANCE.

The last glimmer of hope I can have for Beck is that he's trying to get that message out, without his handlers raising the hammer.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why would Glenn beck have solutions? His an entertainer appealing to his audience base. The mans not paid to be president, his paid to report to a certain segment of our population what they want to hear. Thats it.

Its not hard to understand.... his a paid propagandist and thats that.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I personally don't like Beck and almost never watch anything he does. I do, however, feel that people that use three paragraphs bad talking someone, without giving one single point of reference are no different than the people they are attempting to insult.

Anyone in a position such as his would have to kneel at the whims of their network, in order to keep their position among them. And honestly, if he is truly trying to make a difference and ISN'T scum (as I don't know if he is or not...), I would do some things that I may find wrong, if it was required for me to keep a job on a major (if you want to call Fox major) network, where I would have a much larger chance of instigating change than as someone ranting on ATS.

As I've said, I don't know much about Beck, I've just seen a lot of people going on and on about how horrible Beck is without a reason, and the few things I've seen, while I may not agree with some of his personal opinions, he does seem to at least attempt to open peoples minds to things that most anyone else would avoid.

All I've been able to find are trivial lies, and they're not even really lies, they're bad reporting and/or research. It seems that sometimes he will prematurely 'disclose' information from a poor source. However, if you've EVER watched the news, or even read an alternative news site... They're all full of lies. It's the job of you, the viewer, to take what you hear, and find the truth for yourself.

Hence the phrase 'Ignorance Denied'...

His voice annoys the hell out of me though...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
hey 5 o clock, instead of coming up on your thread and bashing Glenn Beck like everyone else does...im going to answer your question, check it out, he was at some retirement community in cen. fla.

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

total collapse two months away? You could be right but... people have been saying that on this board for months and... no collapse...still have a job, going to college. ..living the high life. Oh I'm prepared...just in case but not in panic mode.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
First off I'd like to say.."We the people" would not need people like Glenn Beck to find solutions, if we had a Congress that wasent full of liars, thieves, and crooks, and a President that accually did something besides take over large corporations, ignore Commanders begging for more troops since AUGUST, OR traveling all over the world to BOW for forgiveness... The man was way to arrogant, and childish to beable to run a whole damn country..His only job before becoming President was community organizing, and voting "present" in the Senate..
And if you did a little SEARCHING..you might find Glenn Becks video, and you might find out exactly who Obama IS and IS NOT..
Glenn Beck at The Villages:
saintpetersblog1.blogspot.com...

[edit on 21-11-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Actually Glen is now awake, but that probably didn't happen more than a year ago.

My personal opinion.

Glen is still going through the motions of doing lots and lots of research, but lucky for him thats what ATS is for.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Update: 4:25 p.m. - Beck is essentially calling for the end of 2 party system
"Today, I have stopped looking for a leader to show us the way out..."

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You have got to be F ing kinding me! Wait, no thanks.

From Glenn Beck .com

- I have begun meeting with some of the best minds in the country that believe in limited government, maximum freedom and the values of our Founders. I am developing a 100 year plan. I know that the bipartisan corruption in Washington that has brought us to this brink and it will not be defeated easily. It will require unconventional thinking and a radical plan to restore our nation to the maximum freedoms we were supposed to have been protecting, using only the battlefield of ideas.

- All of the above will culminate in The Plan, a book that will provide specific policies, principles and, most importantly, action steps that each of us can take to play a role in this Refounding.

- On August 28, 2010, I ask you, your family and neighbors to join me at the feet of Abraham Lincoln on the National Mall for the unveiling of The Plan and the birthday of a new national movement to restore our great country.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by j2000]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Actually Glen is now awake,

Yes Beck is awake. His awake to the potential masses he could scam attention and money off of, and that would the disgruntled rightwing who feel left out. Its so darn easy to get the attention of the rightwing by merely bashing the president day in and day out and proclaiming america as the sole christian global liberator. You just have to say those things, no facts necessary, and you've got a none-objective audience from the rightwing willing to empty their pockets. Glenny has awoken to this fact, fox has been for years, alex jones and Limbaugh have known this for years.

They all are awake to the mindless masses on the right that want to listen to things their way.

SG

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

"You just have to say those things, no facts necessary"

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

LOL Glen Beck does not know how to start a revolution.

But he is on the main stream media so more power to him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join