It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New National Epidemic-Child Abduction & MURDER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
From Wikipedia:

Younger children are most likely to be murdered by a relative. According to Friedman et al.,[1] of murdered American children younger than five years old, 61% were murdered by their parents (30% murdered by mothers, and 31% by fathers); homicide was the fourth leading cause of death amongst American preschool-aged children, and the third leading cause of death amongst American children five to fourteen years old.

The sheer volume of missing & murdered children week after week makes this an epidemic that we can't ignore. Naturally many of us are heartsick at the most recent kidnapping and murder of Shaniya Davis. But Davis is one of the few to gather national attention. Every 10 minutes a child is abducted by a stranger! 74 percent of abducted children who are murdered are dead within three hours of the abduction. 800,000 children are reported missing each year More than 58,000 children are abducted by non-family members every year. These are the facts...

A 2000 report by World Health Organization (WHO) claimed every 60 seconds somewhere in the world a child is murdered and For every person who died, 20-40 others were hospitalized with critical injuries.

the numbers are staggering and grow every larger every year...
Sadly little is done offenders are often released or never brought to trial...Just a few examples
I should know as I work the national Parents of Murdered Children Org.
This was the last photo of My Son Before he took a 12 gage shot gun blast to his little chest....
Yes this is a real problem and every parents nightmare! they are killing our future!
Forget H1N1 The New National Epidemic-Child Abduction & MURDER....

Sorry if this sounds like a rant but little Shaniya Davis was just to young to know what fate had befallen her... I'm rather touchy on the subject as you might well guess

[edit on 21-11-2009 by DaddyBare]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There needs to be a democratic (I mean real democracy not a BS faux pseudo-democracy) process on deciding how society deals with sex or murder criminals.

We cannot allow the Powers-That-Be free and use pedophiles and murderers to frighten society and excuse loss of freedoms.

We must have the right to deal with criminals the way we want to.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Amen brother... but have you seen what passes for a modern prison... they have TV and game systems in the rooms, yes I said rooms they house them in quads meals rolled in on carts, weight rooms, free college courses free medical... Little wonder inmates done want to leave... that is not punishment especially with time and half off for good behaviour... the so call life sentence rarely goes beyond 20 years, 7 is the average number of years they spend locked up for killing a child

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here's an update
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0215ab366f2.jpg[/atsimg]
this was 17 year old Jessica McCagh...
The pathologist, Dr David Sadler, of Dundee University, who carried out an autopsy on Miss McCagh on April 26 - the day after her death - described her as a healthy 17-year-old girl who died as a result of receiving "unsurvivable" burns, He told the fifth day of Blackburn's trial at the High Court in Livingston

Jessica McCagh was probably kneeling down, pleading for her life, doused in gasoline, when a fireball that killed her erupted in the bedroom of her boyfriend's flat.
Her story

new topics

top topics

join