It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we give up fighting the nwo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Should we give up fighting the nwo? Really I think there is no way of stopping the nwo? I mean they have gone too powerful. We can slow them down but not stop them. In the end they will to overcome us. I believe the only solution is to hide in an isolated place of this pathetic planet or escape from this planet if we have a spacecraft. But if we do have have ways of stopping them completely please say

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Perhaps it depends on what your Definition of 'NWO' means. It could be a Good Thing to One, a Bad Thing to Another, or It could just be a Group of Rappers. It kind of depends on the Context.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If Gandhi and the millions of people in India had taken that view then India would still be under British rule. Had the "colonists" pre American Revolution taken that view, there would not be a United States of America. There is always reason for hope and if ones principles are not worth fighting for perhaps they are not principles worth having.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

The New World Order under the oppressive rule of the Elites

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You always did have a very large imagination starwars
everything will unfold as it should and the question will answer itself
they always do you will learn this in time/age

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

All of them are engineered by the Elites before hand. Why is the Americans paying the British after the Revolutionary war? If a country won they would have never paid. Also, I remember a source somewhere that the independence of India was planned beforehand by the elites but I can't find it

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

if ghandi in india sounded like a nutcase to everyone (in the way that NWO believers tend to be seen as crazy by others),... you see where im going?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That is an Interesting Theory. Perhaps, the 'Elites' are attempting to Make Up for Past Wrong Doings and MisUnderstandings. Of Course, what do I know?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

All of them are engineered by the Elites before hand. Why is the Americans paying the British after the Revolutionary war? If a country won they would have never paid. Also, I remember a source somewhere that the independence of India was planned beforehand by the elites but I can't find it

If you truly believe you are nothing more than the effect of these so called "Elites" then the original poster is correct in his thinking and perhaps you should just surrender to their "engineering" efforts. If you ever choose to be cause over your life and the environment around you, then fight the good fight and endeavor to be victorious!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
No we can't stop fighting if they wanna kill us we have a right to kill them its KILLED or Be KILLED.

Who elected these a**holes I know I didn't so they are Tyrants if they try to control me and I will not allow that.

I will fight for my country I have the right my consitution says so even tells you, you must protect the country every U.S. citizen we are the miltia.

Thier will be many Patroits and Veterns standing with us to fight but this is not the 1800's so we must wait and be patient to attack.

They are still walking that thin line of being a Tyrant we can't prove they are yet we must wait and be prepared.

Never give up if you give up, this Revolution will be for your rights as a human. We are all FREE.

If they win thier will be no more Freedom and possiable even death if they have it thier way.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have seen many people build a desire to give up on things. The only time evil will prevail is when the good side gives up!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We all somehow think that the future is out of our hands, I would have to disagree with that. We are far beyond that. Obviously one person can't do everything, but everyone can definitely do something. Don't ask anyone else regarding what you can do, pose that question to yourself and from there do what you feel is necessary.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
if you aren't on their side your best bet is to hide and wait until space travel is feasible.
with the tech and resources they have they are nearly unstoppable and when faced with an unstoppable opponent you have three choices.
1.attack and die
2.surrender and join them
3.escape and evade until you are in a better position

criticizing the nwo is not fighting it.
It is only advertising your position so they can round you up to re-educate you.
*cough cough*
of course i support re-education as only a fool would oppose such intelligent,noble and,dare i say it...,such handsome people as those in control of the nwo.
we are such lucky sheep aren't we citizen?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

There is no fighting them. Step outside, look down your street to the left, then look down your street to the right. See all those people? Just about all of them have no clue, and every single one of them will sell you out to save their own skin.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Can someone educate me as to what the NWO and the Illuminati is, exactly?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Give up fighting the nwo? Heck, I was wondering when we ever started! I mean, america as a general whole is well educated on the nwo, but I am yet to see anybody do anything but wave a protest sign. TPTB just laugh at that as they continue to pass more and more enslaving legislation to protect them from us. All who finally stand against this monster will be rounded up and taken to the nearest camp. Too late then to fight, isn't it?

top topics

join