It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Fairy tales.# 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
As Blairy-Lairy was going one day to the wood, whack! an acorn fell from a tree on to his head.

"Gracious goodness me!" said Blairy-Lairy, "the sky must have fallen; I must go and tell the King."

So Blairy-Lairy turned back, and met Howard-Loward.

"Well, Howard-Loward, where are you going?" said he.

"I'm going to the wood," said he.

"Oh, Howard-Loward, don't go!" said he, "for as I was going the sky fell on to my head, and I'm going to tell the King."

So Howard-Loward turned back with Blairy-Lairy, and met Putin-Lutin. "I'm going to the wood," said he.

Then Howard-Loward said: "Oh, Putin-Lutin, don't go, for I was going, and I met Blairy-Lairy, and Blairy-Lairy had been at the wood, and the sky had fallen on to his head, and we are going to tell the King."

So Putin-Lutin turned back, and they met Chirac-Lirac.

"Well, Chirac-Lirac, where are you going?"

And Chirac-Lirac said: "I'm going to the wood."

Then Putin-Lutin said: "Oh!Chirac-Lirac, don't go, for I was going and I met , Howard-Loward and Howard-Loward met Blairy-Lairy, and Blairy-Lairy had been at the wood and the sky had fallen on his head, and we are going to tell the King."

So Chirac-Lirac turned back, and met Chretien-Letien.

"Well, Chretien-Letien, where are you going?"

And Chretien-Letien said: "I'm going to the wood."

Then Chirac-Lirac said: "Oh! Chretien-Letien, don't go, for I was going, and I met Putin-Lutin, and Putin-Lutin met Howard-Loward, and Howard-Loward met Blairy-Lairy, and Blairy-Lairy had been at the wood, and the sky had fallen on to his head, and we are going to tell the King."

So Chretien-Letien turned back and walked with , Chirac-Lirac, Putin-Lutin, Howard-Loward and Blairy-Lairy. And as they were going along, they met Bush-Lush. And Bush-Lush said: "Where are you going?"

And they said: "Blairy-Lairy went to the wood, and the sky fell on to his head, and we are going to tell the King."

And Bush-Lush said: "Come along with me, and I will show you the way."

But Bush-Lush took them into Iraq and they never saw the King to tell him that the sky had fallen.

new topics

join