It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLAND: More Low Flying Spraying Reports. Now Pneumonic Plague Symptoms There!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by relu84
I am going to ignore the chemtrails you speak of - pics or it didn't happen

I must say, there is an army helicopter flying by right over my head, twice already. Gonna try and take a photo if it comes back

There may be some truth to it, what you're saying about the pneumonia and the supposed non-A/H1N1 deaths. Might look into it a bit further. I still wouldn't panic - even if these deaths occured with healthy people, it still is not a pandemic. Thousands die of regular, seasonal flu and we don't seem to care... anyway, it's worth monitoring. If the deaths continue and keep being associated with pneumonia, it really is going to be suspicious.
Do these look like contrails?www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

GIS. as for today, there are 586 laboratory confirmed cases of H1N1 in poland.
www.pis.gov.pl...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

no, those are chemtrails.
pretty obvious ones.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
[edit on 23-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Yes. These are normal contrails. The grid-like pattern is nothing unusual, this is how airplanes are directed by flight control. Pilots set their autopilots and they can go to sleep

There are many factors that help contrails become persistent - they simply form a cirrus cloud. Humidity, density - the right conditions can make contrails visible for hours, dissipating very slowly. Nothing bad is going on here. The air is not consistent, so you may see areas where an airplane does not leave a trail at all - it may look as if they disabled the spraying for a moment. Nothing out of the ordinary here, the plane just entered an area with different air conditions.

Never seen the contrails falling down to earth, never seen rain puring down from them. Sometimes contrails connect with other clouds, which is a very nice thing to look at.

There has *not* been a change in contrails since the begining of aviation. Some people claim it's a fairly new phenomenon - it ain't. There are pictures showing contrails from many years before - the eighties, sixties, even World War 2.

[edit on 23/11/2009 by relu84]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i'm out of this thread. if making fun of serious things is your goal, then have fun. just think about some polish people that may come here looking for answers soon, and instead they will get laughed at, because some people here think it's all a buzz about nothing. being positive is one thing, being blind is another. you're just blind.

over and out.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by blc4r4

Yes. These are normal contrails. The grid-like pattern is nothing unusual, this is how airplanes are directed by flight control. Pilots set their autopilots and they can go to sleep

There are many factors that help contrails become persistent - they simply form a cirrus cloud. Humidity, density - the right conditions can make contrails visible for hours, dissipating very slowly. Nothing bad is going on here. The air is not consistent, so you may see areas where an airplane does not leave a trail at all - it may look as if they disabled the spraying for a moment. Nothing out of the ordinary here, the plane just entered an area with different air conditions.

Never seen the contrails falling down to earth, never seen rain puring down from them. Sometimes contrails connect with other clouds, which is a very nice thing to look at.

There has *not* been a change in contrails since the begining of aviation. Some people claim it's a fairly new phenomenon - it ain't. There are pictures showing contrails from many years before - the eighties, sixties, even World War 2.

[edit on 23/11/2009 by relu84]
That is exactly the kind of response I thought I would get from you anyone that could call that normal is has to be working for the same people doing the spraying.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Besides, it's mostly a political campaign to delay the elections.

I did suspect some of Ukraine's particular disease-related hype (not that none of the hype is true!) may have something to do with elections, too. Though I don't know much about the election situation, I read bits about it and recall saw people commenting on it on the Russian or Ukrainian articles' comments.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

If you'd be interested at all in aviation, you would laugh at anything chemtrail related.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
i'm out of this thread. if making fun of serious things is your goal, then have fun. just think about some polish people that may come here looking for answers soon, and instead they will get laughed at, because some people here think it's all a buzz about nothing. being positive is one thing, being blind is another. you're just blind.

over and out.

I don't know who this is directed at, but I appreciate what both of you have to say. Honestly, I side with you because I'm more cynical than odyseusz and would probably have to ignore him if it was in person.
Still, I think it's nice that some Polish people can basically *laugh at themselves* through this ordeal.

So I'm not encouraging anyone not to take this lightly. I myself still take this topic very seriously (or I wouldn't be hanging on every word and spending most of the past weekend reading about it), but it's nice to laugh at the obviously humorous aspects of how the system handles it.

Now, if the humor involved something clearly murderous, I wouldn't find that funny. Death tolls aren't funny. :| The chemtrail thing isn't funny to me. The inner workings of the government and the Polish mistrust of them, that *can* be funny.

I think odyseusz just might be a little misled, but he's genuinely funny. That's all.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry I offended you by laughing at the jokes, jedi_hamster. I deleted the last 2 laughing posts, since they aren't important to the Poland discussion.

I hope you return. Your contributions are valuable.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by invernal
I'm sorry I offended you by laughing at the jokes, jedi_hamster. I deleted the last 2 laughing posts, since they aren't important to the Poland discussion.

I hope you return. Your contributions are valuable.

I think you got his nickname wrong, I fixed it for ya

And yes, we may disagree, but his input is valuable. I hope he didn't get so much offended not to post again, though

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by relu84

Thanks, I'll fix it.

I've obviously been on this thread too long.

I should add that my background is Polish, so my intention was never to make fun of Polish people (stereotypical "Polish jokes" really bother me). I think that was clear, though. And not to excuse making light in a serious situation, but I was partially enjoying what to me was a familiar ironic sense of humor. At the same time, I was deeply worried for Poland (in addition to my already usual worry for everyone else, too).

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Date: 23.11.2009 04:40:07
According to analysis of genetic testing done by the World Health Organization, the Ukraine flu virus is an H1N1 mutation that is similar to the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic. The two flu virus outbreaks both have changes in the receptor binding domain D225G, and similar symptoms, which include bleeding in the lungs. Current estimates of the deaths attributed to the Ukraine flu outbreak is as many as 400, and increasing daily.

Spanish flu pandemic

In 1918, the Spanish flu pandemic killed between 20 million and 40 million people. The pandemic took place during the end of World War I, but ten times as many Americans died from the Spanish Flu as died in the war - nearly 700,000. The most severely struck regions were in areas of high humidity. Some speculation existed that the Spanish flu was an early attempt at a biological weapon due to the extremely high death rate, and symptoms that included bleeding in the lungs.

H1N1 Mutation in the Ukraine

The H1N1 mutation in the Ukraine also includes the symptoms of bleeding in the lungs, and has been described as an infection that completely destroys the lungs. The receptor binding proteins present in the Spanish flu and in swine flu mutations that result in bleeding lungs and death are the same. A virus attaches to charged molecules on cells. Some attach to proteins and others to lipids, but the type of molecule differs between viruses. The virus samples analyzed by the World Health Organization from the Ukraine flu showed a different receptor binding pattern than the original swine flu virus, but the same as the receptor binding pattern as the 1918 Spanish flu.

sorche hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I was just pointing out the night flying so people weren't lossing it when a Cesna flies over their house at night. What would be amusing is if this were simply a plane with a coolant leak trying to get to the airport.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
its going to be a shame in a year or two when so much of the human population is dead, and the ones left begin to see what has ben done over the last 100 years, and wonder- how could we have been so blind to have missed it all, how could we have believed these answers were the answers and just went back to our tv, brittany spears and deck building.

the shock of "how could we have missed all this for so long" is going to eat a lot of people for a long time-
...and the destruction of the human immune system by chem trails is one of the things people will wonder how they could have missed

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Speaking of strange low flying planes at night, we have one right now that is making large circles and it is an older model plane, like a cargo plane. I can see "stuff" in the air also. Anyone in lower Alabama (Fla. line) see this plane tonight?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
there is an outbreak of pneumonia at my school i think alot of ppl have it including me its so painful

<< 4  5  6   >>

join