It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLAND: More Low Flying Spraying Reports. Now Pneumonic Plague Symptoms There!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by relu84

Please, stop the chemtrails BS. These are normal contrails. There are persistent contrails, you know. They form clouds which were given names probably before airplanes existed

I must say you must be completely out of your feacken chair.You call this normal. Take a bath! You obviously are either very frightened or are posting with an alterier motive. In iether case Your post is based anywhere but in reality.

Seattletruth
Thanks for coming up with some shots of the spraying.

Logistix111

Or maybe give them all specially made vaccines.

I can see how you think this would be so far fetched.

Where do these people come from some dream we all use to have I guess.
Well when ever you decide to wake. There is a nightmare waiting for you.

Jedi hamster
I commend you on your efforts, truly you have been a figure head in the middle of all that is happening around us. Keep it up, I love your humanity
to your fellow man. God be with you son.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

OK so basicly we have no actual reason, except for guess work, to believe that they sprayed anything that did anything to anyone. I don't know how large the city is but assuming that it's large enough to have an airport with a flight training center some Night flying is typicly trained over cities to adjust to the disorientation of ground lights. Or atleast thats how it was done at the school here.

All I'm saying is maybe we're freaking out over this a little quick. Just like with swine flu. remember, to be alert, but no one like a Chiwawa, don't bark at the wind.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlawfullPriest

in case of my city we don't have an airport, only small aeroclub with few planes and gliders i all know very well. and those sprayings occured during a day, not at night.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
another victim of H1N1 in poland brings the death toll to 6, at least if we are going to listen to the official statistics.
s-url.info...

[...]A/H1N1 virus was not the direct cause of death, because the man was sick with pneumonia[...]

what an utter BS. do you really believe they don't know pneumonia IS caused by H1N1? it's so obvious and blatant lie... it's already a pattern. every single reported death case by polish media, they're telling us same crap. that patient had pneumonia and because of that, H1N1 isn't to blame. obviously they think we're stupid. and unfortunately... in case of most of the society out there... it's true.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Heh, and I thought the chemtrail myth was dying out, but noooo, it's increasing!
Do you think all planespotters are part of the conspiracy of spraying chemicals too? Think twice. Do your research. You will be amazed at how little you knew about our Earth's atmosphere, how and where clouds form and what the plane leaves behind (I'll give you a simplified hint: it's wet).

Originally posted by randyvs
I must say you must be completely out of your feacken chair.You call this normal. Take a bath! You obviously are either very frightened or are posting with an alterier motive. In iether case Your post is based anywhere but in reality.

That's exactly what I think about chemtrail believers. You guys have no idea about the planet you live on. Did anyone proove they are spraying anything else than water vapour and some other exhaust gases? No? That's what I thought - there is no basis in reality for these theories. It's simple ignorance.

@jedi_hamster - what are you doing? Why do you think 6 is not the total number of confirmed deaths and why do you presume the person who died recently has been of great health? You do sound weird, you know, even grypa666 doesn't post such crap. I'm not saying you're lying, or something, but as long you can't proove anything... (please, don't link to theflucase) and about the supposedly closed schools - I've heard some isolated reports about that a few weeks, if not months, ago. It's not like we're closing schools in many cities, it was an idea of one or two so far. You're just creating confusion, not based on any fact. Not even a forum posting on onet (to non-Poles: onet.pl is a news site with the most idiotic user comments you could ever find on the Internet)

[edit on 23/11/2009 by relu84]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

about schools... yeah, 'one or two'. especially when reported in the radio that quite a bigger number was closed in one city only, and that the number of kids absent was in thousands.

about chemtrails... how many times do i have to say that I SAW THEM? non-jet planes don't leave contrails while flying 100m above the ground.

about the health condition of that person - i saw the first report about the first death caused by H1N1 in poland. then second. then third. and that's when all those reports became screwed with 'death wasn't caused by H1N1, patient had underlying conditions'. and it's always same story since then. ALWAYS. interesting that in whole world healthy people are dying from H1N1, and in poland everyone has tons of other illnesses. you know why? because minister of health, our 'dear' Ewa Kopacz (someone should hang that b...), said that H1N1 in poland is mild and isn't causing ANY deaths. and since then - voila. you have in the news what government wants you to have. BS. and educate yourself a little bit, because every single person dying in this world from H1N1 actually has pneumonia - but that doesn't mean they are not dying BECAUSE they've contracted H1N1 - and that's what polish media are telling us. that H1N1 isn't to blame. H1N1 causes pneumonia and cytokine storm, and those are the direct reasons of death - but H1N1 is the direct reason of pneumonia and cytokine storm. they were supposed to finish autopsies of those people long time ago. where are the results? you won't see them. you know why? because they don't want you to know those people died with black lungs filled with blood.

believe in whatever you want. just don't cry later when you'll realize that government lies.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I am going to ignore the chemtrails you speak of - pics or it didn't happen

I must say, there is an army helicopter flying by right over my head, twice already. Gonna try and take a photo if it comes back

There may be some truth to it, what you're saying about the pneumonia and the supposed non-A/H1N1 deaths. Might look into it a bit further. I still wouldn't panic - even if these deaths occured with healthy people, it still is not a pandemic. Thousands die of regular, seasonal flu and we don't seem to care... anyway, it's worth monitoring. If the deaths continue and keep being associated with pneumonia, it really is going to be suspicious.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

with regard to chemtrails, quite a few people in poland made photos and/or videos of those - just search for them.

in case of numbers... it's far bigger mess than that. they keep telling us (not only in poland, but all over the world), that bigger number dies from seasonal flu every year. what they forget to say is that those numbers for seasonal flu are 'suspected' cases - not laboratory confirmed. on the contrary, all those numbers in official government statistics for H1N1 are telling us about laboratory confirmed cases. check the official document from GIS, it states clearly that those are laboratory confirmed cases and that they don't represent the actual number of people infected with H1N1 in poland. why? because they don't want to spread panic. add to that two things. first, almost a week ago they've stated that there are over 100,000 cases of flu in poland, and most are supposed to be H1N1. second, doctors are not willing to do tests - simple tests are working in 30% for previous H1N1 strain - and this one is getting right to the lungs, making those unusable, as they've stated (they just forgot to mention the reason behind it). laboratory tests cost $125 each, and those will still fail unless done on samples taken from lungs. you can be sure we have in best case tens of thousands of H1N1 cases in poland - personally i think we've crossed one million boundary already. i'm far from fear mongering, i'm just telling you what the facts are. there's basically total media blackout about this, and the way those official numbers are created tells us clearly that real numbers easily can be an order of magnitute higher.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I could say that you jedi_hamster are extreme fan of all conspiracy theories and you talk like you take great faun because Poland gets attention on that forum so you exaggerate everything to extremely large balloon of absurd.

Every eyer it happened that some schools are closed because of seasonal illness. It's quite normal. My mother work in school and she didn't noticed any extraordinary absence of children.

The case of chemitrails is fore me completely insane. People every cloud after plane treat as chemitrail. I wonder how did you find that you saw chemitrails. The only chemitrails are dumplings of pesticides on the fields but who cares about that since much more exciting is chasing something which doesn't exist.

Every year thousands of people are dieing because of complication with ordinary flu but who cares about that since it is ordinary flu. Much more exciting is shouting about this few who died because swine flu.

In fact people with swine flu have now much better health care than other patients so I could say It is better to have swine flu in Poland than ordinary flu. It some kind of paranoia. If I have now some lines and I would get to doctor faster if I would say that I suspect I have swine flu because I would get better treatment than others. It is good to have swine flu this Autumn.

Now in Poland it is expected that there is 40.000 people with flue. The half of them have swine flu. I didn't heard about mas deaths. Every case of death is now examined in all mas-medias because this is top trendy news. We are informed every day but people see that there is nothing to worry. There is one English proverb on all that case. "Much cry and little wool".

Of course there is always a group of people which wants to be exited by every trash they heard in tv but they are not e credible source of information.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

ministry of health was claiming over 100,000 of flu cases almost a week ago. i wonder where do you get your numbers from.

about chemtrails, i won't argue. some believe, some don't. not my problem. i know what i saw - they wouldn't spray pesticides above houses, and normal planes don't leave contrails while flying 100m above the ground - and if it would be a jet, i would have to be deaf not to hear it, especially that with the size of those chemtrails, it would have to be boeing 747.

about schools... quite a number of schools were closed because of absence reaching 75% - when it reaches 50%, director has the right to close the school. keep in mind that government didn't declare epidemic in poland (because then they would have to pay for the treatment - go to the pharmacy and check how much tamiflu costs), so they cannot close the schools 'just like that'. they're closing them because half of the kids or more are not at school. simple as that.

obviously, still too hard to understand for some.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I live in Cracow. There might have been some unusual plane activity due to heavy fogs at Warsaw airport. All air traffic was directed to other aiports, including Balice airport wich is Cracow's only one. As i look outside window right now, i can see almost clear sky without any contrails. So you can put OP story in to "tin foil cap" fairy tales.

About swine flu. Polish media are trying to spread panic. Why? no conspiracy, just bad news and fear sells better, plus it's good way to discredit goverment by oposition. 6 death from almost 40 milion country is sad but not a bad statistic. And yes, these people had health problems before. For examples one of the victims was 63 year old man after kidney transplantation. There is also woman after Caesarean section, but as i know she is in critical condition, her baby is doing well. I hope she will get better.

Mabe this will be offtopic, but there was indeed a nasty viral infection spreading in Cracow from first half of September to last days of october. All my friends from University nad I had gone through some nasty cold/flue infection. Although symptoms and their strengh were like any other flue I gone trough before. Strange was that so many people I know had same disease 2-3 week period

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Nebro]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
3 more deaths officially reported.
s-url.info...

of course, nothing is happening. move along.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebro

if they would want to spread panic, they would give us the estimate numbers, not laboratory confirmed. look at those 3 deaths, 2 were from saturday - but those were confirmed to be H1N1 just today. also, there is almost NO coverage in mass media for H1N1. there were some reports when it was only about ukraine, but since it's about poland - silence. only some single death reports from time to time.

they are PREVENTING panic... you can be sure about that.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Jedi_hamster, you just posted in the "Ignore The Fear" thread, yet what you are doing here is try to scare us. You are so terrified, I'm not sure meditation is going to help. Take it easy. Get outside, it's sunny and beautiful... well, at least over here

Ukraine has worse medical care than we do. Besides, it's mostly a political campaign to delay the elections. If the reports from Ukraine are accurate, the same virus or bacteria hasn't reached Poland yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There is such new joke about swine flu.

In metro in Kiev it is better to fart loudly than quietly coughing.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
just asked one friend still going to school (i've finished it ages ago) - she says half of her school is absent.

if we're not having a cover up to hide the epidemic, then i'm santa claus.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by relu84

i am not trying to scare you, i am trying to fight your ignorance
i am not scared. actually, i am calm as never before. i'm just reporting the facts, no matter how bad those are.

and about health care... you know how many hospitals we have in poland, and what's the state of our health care, don't you? technically, yeah... we are better than ukraine. but when it comes to fighting the pandemic... ukraine is in much better condition.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by relu84

i am not trying to scare you, i am trying to fight your ignorance
i am not scared. actually, i am calm as never before. i'm just reporting the facts, no matter how bad those are.

I see that fighting with ignorance become so wide and popular term that it also contain fighting with common sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

show me the source of your statement about 40,000 flu cases. we'll see where your common sense is.

[edit]
just as i thought... silence. having fun spreading false info, are we?
s-url.info...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What's so weird with an increase in viral infections? I remember such warnings from a few years back and it wasn't anything spectacular. A deadly virus is always a bad thing, but I bet that as long as we wash hands often (at least after coming home, even if out for a moment, and when out of the toilett, of course
), we're pretty much safe.

The topic of A/H1N1 is very interesting, but it hasn't been all that terrible as previously suspected. The black lungs (55 degrees Celsius?) stuff from Ukraine is troubling, though.

Sure, we don't know the exact number in Poland, we never know the full truth from official news reports and media, this is why I turn to blogs and alternative news sites. You can't trust everything you read there either, but it's nice to see different opinions.

By the way, do you (or anyone else) know a good source to see the numbers of confirmed cases? Some articles have contradicting info. Today I read the number of cases jumped from ~300 to ~600 in just over the weekend.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join