It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLAND: More Low Flying Spraying Reports. Now Pneumonic Plague Symptoms There!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I wouldn't quote anything from theflucase.com, or at least trust that website too much - they seem to be writing about things I have not heard of anywhere else, either in mainstream news, on alternative news sites, or on blogs.

The whole spraying airplanes thing smells like chemtrails, which seems like something people still believe in. Low altidute propeller aircraft or helicopters aren't anything extraordinary, and I don't even live near an airport (just a military airbase
). I often took photos of such planes and checked their number on some websites and found quite a lot of info about them (you can find a lot - which aeroclub, which airports it was seen on, stuff like that - there are a lot of planespotters everywhere) - nothing suspicious.

Spraying anything in high wind (or at very high altitudes) makes no sense because you will never know where will the chemicals end up - unless they want it to be completely random.

[edit on 21/11/2009 by relu84]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Yes, I agree with you on most of that and can appreciate that maybe that's where you're coming from when you resist what you see as a scare tactic. I agree that a lot of what is going on is scare tactics.

I just think we should not use that real possibility (to me, probability) to ignore the also real medical and population ramifications of H1N1 now or in the near or far future.
That's all.

So, yeah, I think it's probably manmade. But, yeah, it's a real disease and worse, from what I see, and in varying degrees, than regular flu.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Has anyone heard about the new H1N1 spinoff in Norway, a tamiflu resistant H1N1 in North Carolina, USA, and I forgot what it is about but now there is another type of H1N1 in the United Kingdom. All of this was on Yahoo News, CNN.com, and AOL News. Why is this not being kept a secret like what is happening in Eastern Europe? Someone please answer.

Here's a forum that is discussing just that particular outbreak as well as other comments re: the WHO and the CDC's lack of response in certain countries around the world

fluboard.rhizalabs.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
fighting the flu is a piece of cake.. my last 2 bouts (one swine flu) were over in less than 3 days. I kept myself on a strict diet of raw juiced apples, kyolic high potency garlic extract, cranberry extract, colostrum, and a couple other cytokine inhibitors. It completely nuked it.. symptoms were mild for 2 days and 3rd day almost gone. None of this stuff scares me, I am ready to roll with my routine if infected again.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How long before other countries are victimized? Really we eed to react now before we are sheep in a slaughterhouse

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Its a good feeling for me, personally, to know i really am not crazy!!!!!

I was one of the first ones to bring this to the attention to ATS as mere speculation...months ago...and it appears that OPERATION CHEMTRAIL #1 is now accomplished.

NOW we have the binary agent being sprayed or released somehow that combined with the ZOMBIE, deadly spray of many years past, (which i believe is what is keeping us subdued and with apathy), is the right deadly combination for a hell of a pandemic....being now spread around the world.

.....And i dont have any credentials...just common horse sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Has anyone heard about the new H1N1 spinoff in Norway, a tamiflu resistant H1N1 in North Carolina, USA

My friend caught something icky (Here in NC) and it's lasted FOREVER. Here's the phun part- I haven't been infected, I haven't been sick, nothing. It'd be a laugh if I am immune to this stuff... At least until the TPTB decide I need to be dead anyways.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ah, wasn't Poland that was holding out on the vaccine because the big pharma companies were trying to twist their arms about accepting responsibility for any harm done by the vaccines?

Basically, Poland didn't want to be forced into buying dangerous drugs that the big Pharma companies refused be accountable for.

Its in another thread on here somewhere.

So this is what happens when you refuse.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Ah, wasn't Poland that was holding out on the vaccine because the big pharma companies were trying to twist their arms about accepting responsibility for any harm done by the vaccines?

Basically, Poland didn't want to be forced into buying dangerous drugs that the big Pharma companies refused be accountable for.

Its in another thread on here somewhere.

So this is what happens when you refuse.

And the Ukraine public wasn't having any of this vaccine nonsense because 90 people were hospitalized after a 2008 vaccination campaign. The govt was having a hell of time getting people vaccinated for anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hello im In Poland
This is my first post for ATS (I never learn English In school then sorry for my language)
There are only 5 detach casualties of ah1n1 in polan and every one has severe health issues before they catch ah1n1.Ther are now 524 confirmed cases of ah1n1 in Poland. I don’t know where from this info of experiments of homeless, I newer hired this, it looks like someone made off . I live near Wroclaw , there a lots of planes flaying every day I didn’t notice any change in there path.
Ps.
There are les pigs in Poland than in every European country

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by polnativ

Well, there are no pigs here, so i guess i worried for nothing.

Thank you for your report and your English is fine

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

How many times have I heard this figure 36000 people die every year from seasonal flu. This is not seasonal flu it has no season it has been killing all summer long. Our flu season has just started in oklahoma I fear the worst is yet to come.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Could this have anything to do with the recent news about disclosure? I think TPTB are desperate and are hoping to stall that as much as possible, by creating fear, because they know as soon as that happens, "the game" ends.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Of all the posts on this and the counter posts, and the theories and counter theories, nobody has mentioned the one real cause of these outbreaks. A couple of people have implied it but they have the wrong agents causing it.

I am thoroughly convinced these first few "trials", i.e., spraying the stuff into the population is not being done by any NWO or government. I firmly believe they are trial runs being done by the international terrorists before spraying many urban centers in the hopes of causing widespread panic and collapse of western civilization.

Look at what has happened when they killed 2,000 people with a single incident in 2001. Imagine what will happen when millions of people start dying from burnt lungs and coughing up blood. A complete catastrophe. And the ironic part is you all are blaming a pharmacuetical company or the local government. What a magnificent way to get cover for what is actually happening. They do not get blamed and you all go after the people who have some ability to protect you. How ironic.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I was wondering why nobody is coming up with any photos of the planes?
I'd definetly like to know what they look like.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I did what I could so far to net-translate (with extra deciphering on my own) a Ukrainian news article from 2 days ago, the 21st of November. I'll post most of it here. Basically, the article gives official numbers for the flu season so far.

source

Ministry of Pub. Health: In the Ukraine are confirmed 225 cases of pig influenza on November 19

... "We today have an influenza pandemic A/H1N1, because we are the territory, in which it there is. But epidemic in us - acute respiratory diseases, seasonal influenza and [pandemicheskogo]", he explained. ...

According to Lazorishintsa, in the Ukraine is carried out a study of 1,168 samples, and in 265 cases is confirmed influenza A, and of them into 225 - disease by pandemic influenza A/H1N1.

The tests were performed in all dead persons, according to the Deputy of Ministry of Pub. Health. In this case of 238 samples, influenza A was confirmed in 21 case, including for A/H1N1 - 17.

Altogether, according to Deputy Minister, since the beginning of the epidemic in the Ukraine, 1,502,345 people fell ill with influenza and acute respiratory disease, including 44,000 in the last 24 hours.

2,878 people were also hospitalized in the recent 24 hours, 233 people are found in the intensive care unit, 42 people on mechanical ventilation of lungs.

13 people died in the last 24 hours. ...

Thus, it established, the situation in the Ukraine was stabilized.

As it communicated, quarantine ends on November 23 in the L'vov region and partially in Ivano-Frank.

I quickly compared these numbers to the numbers I posted earlier from the Flu Wiki using November 6 data for Ukraine since October, and California since April. 4820 people were hospitalized for AH1N1 since April in California, and 266 people died there. 2,878 hospitalized in the Ukraine in one day seems a huge number, seeing as both places lumped together numbers for ILI/ARDS and AH1N1. This might explain the panic, in addition to the severity of the symptoms some are supposedly reporting (but not necessarily coming forth into the mainstream about, as far as I can tell). It seems we still don't know how many of those are from black lung "plague".

(I'll edit my translation as I am able. By tomorrow I hope to translate a current Polish article.)

[edit on 21-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe the planes which are doing the spraying need to be shot down before too many more people keel over and die. As they say "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

If people shoot down all planes which are spraying these de-population toxins (Black Death) enhanced swine flu virus, then pretty soon no pilots will be wanting to spray anything on their fellow man.

Shoot 'em down I say. Instead of us all going in to victim mode and accepting being sprayed with poisons, lets backlash it right back at them.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by kiwitina948]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudFossil

Hmmm...I do not agree with you. I dont think you will get many people to agree with your theory.
Not here anyway.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, I guess I don't have to work so hard, since I discovered Google Translate. It still needs a human eye for a cleaner translation, though.

So here is a November 16 Polish article about swine flu. According to this article, 3 people died from H1N1 in Poland as of that date.

Google-translated Polish article

When "Hiszpanka" is mentioned, this must mean the Spanish flu.

My preliminary search is turning up no mention of black lung plagues in Poland. I do find a Polish regurgitated Daily Mail article, which I personally don't put much stock in seeing as I don't generally believe everything on that site. Plus they only say "some doctors" report the black lung.

However, I did see an excerpt of an interview or article with plague researcher Michael Supotnitsky, on a Russian homeopathy and vaccine forum. In it, Supotnitsky calls for an investigation into the Ukrainian situation, saying basically that it's no joke, "time is running out", and "We must immediately establish an international independent commission composed of representatives of Poland, Byelorussia, Russia, Ukraine, WHO. And urgently investigate the epidemic situation in those areas from which are reported in pulmonary plague, especially in Ternopil."

forum referencing plague researcher Supotnitsky

epidemiologist and plague expert Michael Supotnitsky's homepage

post made on Oct. 31 by a "Dr. M", claiming to be testimonial of his own case of plague - may in fact be the Dr. Mikhail Nazarov mentioned by Supotnitsky

Supotnitsky, when asked if he believes Dr. Nazarov's story, says, "And why should not I believe him?"

So there may be something to it. What I've read from the researcher is enough to make me now think the story is probably true. I would like more evidence, but this is at least a little more than the "some doctors" (who wish to remain anonymous) mentioned in the Daily Mail.

The language barrier is making it extra challenging for me to get much progress made on this topic. I wanted to scour the above sources more carefully, especially Google Translate only seems to translate so much of a page at one time. And I simply don't have time today to finish putting all the facts and statements together. So anyone who wants to pick up where I left off, have at it!

For starters, here are some key Polish phrases a non-Polish speaker could put into Google Poland, and then Google Translate resulting pages:
Czarny płuc – black lungs; spalony – burned; samoloty – airplanes; świńską grypą - swine flu; świńskiej grypy – swine flu (another declension or whatever)

By the way, QuestioningAll, on her blog, I think mentions one of the above people's words on her blog but doesn't post the link due to fear of it being shut down. If you share her concern, especially in light of martial law over there right now, you might want to copy and paste the link instead of directly clicking on it. I don't want to make anything worse for anyone or unwittingly sabotage her efforts to spread information, either.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudFossil

Look at what has happened when they killed 2,000 people with a single incident in 2001

Who exactly are you saying killed the 2000 in 2001. specifics.
( note: it was over 3000 total)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join