It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Influenced Catalyst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

An Influenced Catalyst

www.abovetopsecret.com
First of all if you wonder why im using the article for my story is because i went over my 4k characters limit. So I have a story to share. I, my whole life, drudgingly, have not always been working towards the positive side of life. I had my time of yin and yang if you will, of both good and bad and through these experiences I learned what meant most important involving thorough consideration of what important people in my life thought as 'positive' or of 'value', through these shared experiences as well as growing up alongside these people, I began to value what seemed most important to us all as a whole. Love, compassion, unity, you know... positive things. all the like.

Related News Links:
www.lawofone.info

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Window of Opportunity

[edit on 21-11-2009 by appliedconcepts]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hello ATS! this is my first time posting on a forum, and I have never atempted to share such intimate details regarding my life before on the internet, so excuse any grammatical errors, misunderstandings, lack of articulation or if i can be a bit subjective as opposed to objective sometimes. I am trying to focus on a more 'meditative' opinion.

Before I begin I must apologise to Ra, Hidden_Hand, Illuminator13 and all the like that choose to spread this information. I know the possibility of saying this could seriously disrupt someones growth. I do not wish for that as it opposes the law of free will but I wish to instead 'enlighten' or for you open-minded people, 'inform' all of you who may understand my interpretation of the true purpose behind these proposed concepts as I like to think i've 'taken the hint'. or maybe its 'taking the bait' I dont really care either way the outcome, it proves to be of interest to me; In a sense of ex post facto, an interesting fictional read. fantasy if you will. I trust ATS for some reason. Where truth seekers gather i suppose. a common interest with another fills me with a sense of comfort. This truly is the only site not involved with gaming that ive ever come back to again and again. why? smart minds indulging in the unknown intrigues me, and theres tons of interesting posts that make one lust for more maybe im a destined 'truth seeker' (i like to think im a wanderer, haha!) or, your average, bored, conspiracy freak, maybe this is slightly irrelevant to the matter at hand, I could type for a very long time about these concepts as I find myself in how I shall say 'circles of logic' by elaborating further, I always end up finding a logical reason, incorporating short or long contemplations, to try and decipher or explain details involving these said concepts. f.y.i organisation isnt my thing. I like to think the more I type down the closer we are to the heart of it all anyhow. so, depending on how you peceived my words, or if you are deviously planning away your critiqing of my post I do hope from hereon you will be so inclined to stay sitting down and further indulge into my personal thoughts, maybe karma will return it to you one day for being so patient with me.

So your concepts truly resonate within me, as all these positive 'tools' have a very important meaning to my life that is to say, who I am and what you informed beings say, bearing such messages, fits together like a puzzle peice (your concepts) and now the puzzle (life) feels nearly complete. it satisfys my hunger for hope... something I had and lost, but lived without for the longest time. I realised that I could still live functionally without having some system of belief to turn too, without the hope I had, life was never the same. and I couldnt turn back it didnt feel right after. speaking in a retrospective sense of course. So, questioning led me here and without regrets. I dont believe in coincidences anymore, if I had not met these certain people. wanderers too if you will, or if I had not tred upon such concepts I would not be here today typing this out for all of you. I feel it is the diamond amongst rhinestones.

And a message for these so-called elite.
Im not bothered by service-to-others anymore for such a purpose, the ironic thing about it though is that if you really are who you say you are, the 'ruling bloodlines' in this density, then prime creator or god truly has a humorous even oxymoronic way of 'setting up the game rules and peices' its almost too good to be true really. thats the disheartening thought of it all because litterally you, the controlling ones that are causing such negativity in this world, forcing most into slavery and are asking me to heed your words and 'serve to you uncondtionally' even though youre causing such pain. Such requirements in order to beat the game or 'level' up. wow. it almost seems too easy. thats what makes it hard to believe. remind me during the transition to sit down and laugh about this one with you and our kindred souls over a couple of drinks, alright? I would be eternally thankful if one would take the time to read a poem I had just recently read in my english class that so moved me to make this post, Robert frost's poem, the road not taken.

Thank you for your time, Peace and Love. See you on the other side!

www.abovetopsecret.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by appliedconcepts

Though To Be Honest, I simply skimmed your Words friend. It would be Plain to see How Wise you are as a Person. If I were to Have an Opinion on you and Your well Being, I would say that you were Very Fortunate. Though what does One such as myself Know? I mean I am Rather Young. Be Safe Friend

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It seems too many people today have a focus that is less than productive.
If you will forgive a clumsy metaphore, They are focused on landscaping and decorating thier lawn, while the interior of thier home remains devoid of furniture, and accumulates the dust of neglect.
Form your post, I gather you are tending toward introspection and I congratualte you on that.
I have often wondered how anyone could hope to understand and find thier place in the world, if they first do not know themselves.

" I will not be led, nor do I wish to be followed, but everyone is welcome to walk beside me"

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ShotDeal

Wow, I Absolutely LOVE that Quote.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

thank you for taking time to make that post.

i agree with many of the things you said, and can truly understand them.

I am just confused on a few levels though, mostly regarding the future.

Hopefully life will answer those questions, with the help of time.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

are you confused because I kept switching between thinking about how I feel towards my life as a whole if I applied these said concepts to my life, and switching back to how id feel towards my life if I did not apply said concepts to my life. Im trying to give a 'meditative' look on it from my perspective. (meditative in a sense that im supporting both sides of the arguement.)I hope that clears things up.

yes, time will only tell, speaking of time, does anyone feel like time is going by faster?

p.s. when i say 'concepts' you know I mean working towards a 'positive' path of 'ascension'

[edit on 22-11-2009 by appliedconcepts]

[edit on 22-11-2009 by appliedconcepts]

top topics

join