It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Dreaded Disclosure Thread! lol, actually a quesstion...

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
So im just quite curious with all this disclosure talk, and i know a lot of you are getting tired of it from what i have been reading and i don't blame you it's an every other hour thing now it almost seems ha ha, but my question is this. If disclosure were to happen this week or the next or in December or even sometime early next year like all of these rumors are saying what would your reaction be? If the president came on TV and in a calm way told everyone yes there is intelligent life other than us, yes we have had contact with them many times and still do and here they are! What would you do? What would you say? How would this effect your religion? Me? Well if my family or friends were present at the time i would just say "Told Ya So!" and go about my life. Thanks for reading, i just get bored up here at work, im a security officer that has to sit at a desk for 12 hours a day on the 3rd shift so all kinds of questions come to my mind when nothing is going on ha ha.




posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith
 


Its a shell game being played by "Disclosure" groups like Bassett and Greer.
These groups claim that they "Know" that the Govt. "knows". These groups throw out hooks to grab our attention. Hooks like "insiders" and such.

They really on "our"(being the UFO/ET communities) interest, hopes and beliefs. They play these hopes against the Govt.
The pea is the "truth". The Govt. is the Shell game operator. The Disclosure groups are the wise guys telling us they know that there is a pea, that we will see the pea, if only the shell game operator will show us the pea.
The wise guys then tell us that they are having a conference on Shell Games, that they have a book that has a "former shell game operator" etc. etc. etc.

The catch is, is that we are being told that there is a Game being played, the Disclosure groups are telling us that there is indeed a pea to be revealed. If we accept that then we also will believe that the Govt. is hiding the pea.
So we are played of against the Govt.
By the wise guys.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by ldkwraith
 


Its a shell game being played by "Disclosure" groups like Bassett and Greer.
These groups claim that they "Know" that the Govt. "knows". These groups throw out hooks to grab our attention. Hooks like "insiders" and such.

They really on "our"(being the UFO/ET communities) interest, hopes and beliefs. They play these hopes against the Govt.
The pea is the "truth". The Govt. is the Shell game operator. The Disclosure groups are the wise guys telling us they know that there is a pea, that we will see the pea, if only the shell game operator will show us the pea.
The wise guys then tell us that they are having a conference on Shell Games, that they have a book that has a "former shell game operator" etc. etc. etc.

The catch is, is that we are being told that there is a Game being played, the Disclosure groups are telling us that there is indeed a pea to be revealed. If we accept that then we also will believe that the Govt. is hiding the pea.
So we are played of against the Govt.
By the wise guys.


Ok thats a great idea as to whats going on but that is not an answer to my question, i guess in my post i made it sound like this is going to happen, i should make it clear that my question is a hypothetical one, so with that in mind what would you do if this were to happen?



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith
 


I don't know.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by ldkwraith
 


I don't know.



lol fair enough...



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I would also say told you so, now lets see what cool toys they have lol

I would also agree that the disclosure thing is getting a bit old. Don't get me wrong I woul love to see it but when have TPTB ever been interested in what we think,care about or want.

In my opinion there are only 3 reasons for TPTB to reveal the truth and they are.

1. money and they will make lots of it
2. If aliens are here they are forcing TPTB to tell the truth (or at least giving them the chance)
3. We are going to war with ET and his WMD that will probably never be found.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
I would also say told you so, now lets see what cool toys they have lol

I would also agree that the disclosure thing is getting a bit old. Don't get me wrong I woul love to see it but when have TPTB ever been interested in what we think,care about or want.

In my opinion there are only 3 reasons for TPTB to reveal the truth and they are.

1. money and they will make lots of it
2. If aliens are here they are forcing TPTB to tell the truth (or at least giving them the chance)
3. We are going to war with ET and his WMD that will probably never be found.


lol yeah i bet they got some nice toys indeed!



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Anyone else have any thoughts as to what they would do?



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh come on people surely some of you have some thoughts on what you would do!



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would quit suspecting and start believing.
For real.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just wonder if mass panic would really ensue? Or if we have reached a point to where we would except it. Of course there will be some that panic im sure of.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith
 


Unless it were disclosure by means of alien invasion then what's to panic?
If you strongly suspect that it's true, anyway.

I suppose the PTB would panic if it were out of their control...



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitter
reply to post by ldkwraith
 


Unless it were disclosure by means of alien invasion then what's to panic?
If you strongly suspect that it's true, anyway.

I suppose the PTB would panic if it were out of their control...


Well i only think some of the hard core religious ones would panic...



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well I for one am ready, in spite of the fact that i have been ridiculed for years for my beliefs, I have stuck to my guns and continue to believe in what i believe. I dont think for some reason thought that any governments disclosure will be the full truth, more a PRS, thing, where the problem will be that ET is a threat to humanity, humanity reaction to be one of fear, so they demand the solution, to which the governments provide, and we give away more of our freedom. I don't think true disclosure will have anything at all to do with governments, I believe that ET know how corrupt they are and what a threat they are to humanity and ET alike, hence Disclosure will be direct to the people of the world, sending the governments running in fear, tails between the legs etc.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
Well I for one am ready, in spite of the fact that i have been ridiculed for years for my beliefs, I have stuck to my guns and continue to believe in what i believe. I dont think for some reason thought that any governments disclosure will be the full truth, more a PRS, thing, where the problem will be that ET is a threat to humanity, humanity reaction to be one of fear, so they demand the solution, to which the governments provide, and we give away more of our freedom. I don't think true disclosure will have anything at all to do with governments, I believe that ET know how corrupt they are and what a threat they are to humanity and ET alike, hence Disclosure will be direct to the people of the world, sending the governments running in fear, tails between the legs etc.


I really hope so! I guess we shall see sometime today or the next few lol...



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Kinda got that calm before the storm feeling tonight, not that im holding my breath for anything to happen today or tomorrow...



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by ldkwraith
 


Its a shell game being played by "Disclosure" groups like Bassett and Greer.

....................................................................................
I have my doubts about Greer, but NEVER Bassett.

If you've ever seen or heard Stephen Bassett talk, then you'll know what I mean.

The guy is as straight as a gun barrel.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by ldkwraith
 


Its a shell game being played by "Disclosure" groups like Bassett and Greer.

....................................................................................
I have my doubts about Greer, but NEVER Bassett.

If you've ever seen or heard Stephen Bassett talk, then you'll know what I mean.

The guy is as straight as a gun barrel.



Agreed.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If it happens tomorrow, chances are I'll find out about it online or from a phone call, since I rarely watch TV during the day (assuming it happens during one of the 1 pm Florida football games).

If it's a phone call from someone saying "Quick turn on the TV, aliens are here!" I'll say, "Is it at a football stadium in Florida?" and really freak out the person calling me.

From there, I guess it'd just be wonder, excitement, fear and a sense of anxiousness. I'll be happy if they bring down some healing centers for people, since that'll help me personally and my family. Assuming they don't eat us.

I don't think any of my personal daily habits would change, I'll still make dinner and go to university, if they don't close everything. I sincerely hope no rioting or mass panic occurs. There will probably be some of that, of course, but hopefully not on a grand scale.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicodeme
If it happens tomorrow, chances are I'll find out about it online or from a phone call, since I rarely watch TV during the day (assuming it happens during one of the 1 pm Florida football games).

If it's a phone call from someone saying "Quick turn on the TV, aliens are here!" I'll say, "Is it at a football stadium in Florida?" and really freak out the person calling me.

From there, I guess it'd just be wonder, excitement, fear and a sense of anxiousness. I'll be happy if they bring down some healing centers for people, since that'll help me personally and my family. Assuming they don't eat us.

I don't think any of my personal daily habits would change, I'll still make dinner and go to university, if they don't close everything. I sincerely hope no rioting or mass panic occurs. There will probably be some of that, of course, but hopefully not on a grand scale.



Pretty much the same with me, thats if there would be a work to come to, i almost promise you some of the people i work with would not show up to work the next day lol...



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join