It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3 Mars Landing - Where was it recorded?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The famous Mars Landing.
Is it a hoax or real? I still tend to believe that the footage is real.
The broadcast surrounding it is performed by actors, indeed. But has this been done to hide the true identity of the people who testified? I find the "astronaut" Bob Grodin very much alike Buzz Aldrinn. His drinking problem, temper and background.

But I'm more interested in the footage. I find it an interesting note that this is just like the supposed "Apollo 20 footage" an co-operation between Russia and the USA. Some claim it is filmed by a helicopter flying across the desert. But what desert? Where?
Or does it really show the surface of Mars?
I recently found this version which shows much more details as the versions I knew before this one and many details can be seen. Has someone been able to locate the spot already or do you recognize it?
Thanks in advance.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Are you kidding? This is just footage from a B movie. Not even as good as Capricorn 1.

Everyone know, we never landed men on Mars.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I dont think its real, at one point it looks like you can see coast line and waves then the static comes. Kind of conveniant if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I saw the Alternative 3 film a long time ago, and I have to admit, it sure looks real. Since that time, researching the Nazi/Russian/Japanese/America secret space program using captured Nazi technology and alien technology, either taken from crashed saucers or given over by friendly aliens, I think it is highly possible that the film is real. I mean we know for sure that whatever we are shown to be real by NASA/Government is some 40-50 years behind what they really have. I have also read quite a bit about a secret military base on Mars, and one man alluded to an accident there that cost a lot of lives.
One thing is perfectly clear, NASA tells lies, and they do it on a daily basis. Some research links:

Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft Utlizing Back-engineered Extraterrestrial Technology

NASA Hinting about Mars Terra-forming?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Are you kidding? This is just footage from a B movie. Not even as good as Capricorn 1.

What movie?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
I dont think its real, at one point it looks like you can see coast line and waves then the static comes. Kind of conveniant if you ask me.

If it was filmed on Earth, where? The footage is clear enough to determine the flight pattern if we knew where the location (on Mars or Earth) is.

Nowadays it doesn't cost much to go to the USA or Africa, rent a helicopter to obtain similar footage which you edit a little by adding more red. But back in 1977 things were a bit more complicated and expensive. Would it fit in the budget of "Science Report"

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

What movie?

Hmm Wait a sec folks.. I didn't see the Alternative 3 film.. ( got a link?) Are you guys saying this film is really suggesting we went to Mars?

if so, I should check that out. Thinking this was in no way supposed to be real, I was assuming it was from a bad movie.

I want to add that in the article that Autowrench mentions - Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft Utlizing Back-engineered Extraterrestrial Technology -

They mention the TR-3B.. now I don't know about the other craft on that page, but I had a bunch of scientist from a popular science forum take a good look at the TR-3B and they saw all the data that was supposed to tell how it flies.. why it works.. they told me there is no way this can be real and the explanations defied known laws of physics.

In the paper sited above, when they mention the TR-3B for proof they point to a Popular Mechanics magazine. I saw the article. There is nothing to suggest the two craft arr related. Just the guys word for it.

My point is, I would investigate very carefully before you believe something is real. Do I believe NASA is lying to people. Yes. Do I believe all the craft sited on that paper is real? No. I cannot. There is always some truth in Disinformation.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The footage itself is very clever. The dialog is just what makes it so unbelievable. Horrible acting. I am thinking it was shot in Northern Arizona.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Here you go:

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
en.wikipedia.org...

lols

more lols...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
LOLS?!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
en.wikipedia.org...
LOLS?!

he September 11 attacks (often referred to as September 11th or 9/11) were a series of coordinated suicide attacks by al-Qaeda upon the United States on September 11, 2001. On that morning, 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners.

Can we go please get back on topic now?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
en.wikipedia.org...
LOLS?!

he September 11 attacks (often referred to as September 11th or 9/11) were a series of coordinated suicide attacks by al-Qaeda upon the United States on September 11, 2001. On that morning, 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners.

Can we go please get back on topic now?

Sure, Why not?! You brought it off topic (in a gesture to suggest wikipedia is not a source, I guess). Lets go back.

Nothing else to do but inject opinion.

|====[[[[[HOAX]]]]]]]------->

The only source for my opinion is that deep down gut feeling. Religious people possibly call it faith. I'm not religious so I can only describe it as
a feeling.

The only other suggested source of hoax is Wiki.

You can take shots at Wiki, and discredit them but you can't discredit me..

Only thing left to do is:
1) disagree with me.
2) prove to me 100% that that is Mars

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Well, you could try and help localise the spot where it was filmed.
There are reference points enough.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

no way man. no- way- in - hell, is this real. that kind of maneuverability in 1962? and a flight all the way to mars? "we're making history." --- no you're not if this is a super secret, never to be seen video.

i will give you a star though because this made my night. i'm in a great mood already.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well, you could try and help localise the spot where it was filmed.
There are reference points enough.

I am not sure where this is on earth?

What can I can tell you is that at 47:51 the girl is holding a "printed circuit"
and it is completely different from the one at 48:25 when they put it in the machine.. Why?

Also, the camera/craft is flying fast in one direction then suddenly at 48:56 the picture goes into static and all choppy, yet the voices seem to be playing without any irregularities or hiccups over the static, when the picture returns the craft is drifting suddenly? huh?!?!!? Watch it.

And the static bars that go across seem to be layered or placed. I know from my old TV, when this happens it caused the image to be pinched or rippled where the static bar would appear. Not the case here. It looks placed over, and the image appears unaltered behind the so called static bars.

I'm sure a more technical person can screen shot this stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Well, the girl is an actress, just like all the other people except the reporters, those are real but acting as well.

It's the footage where I'm interested in. Where was it recorded. Earth? Mars?
And if so, where on Earth/Mars? The old riverbed, those mountains, where are they?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure what else to tell ya. I don't have any software that can map the terrain and analyze it against desserts on earth in the 60's/70's... I'm not sure anyone does.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the static bars going across the screen that I mentioned, also the blip in visual and not audio. This is during the video in question. I feel you are jumping the gun. It's authenticity is in question, therefor I don't understand why the local matters just yet.

As I mentioned earlier:
Also, the camera/craft is flying fast in one direction then suddenly at 48:56 the picture goes into static and all choppy, yet the voices seem to be playing without any irregularities or hiccups over the static, when the picture returns the craft is drifting suddenly? huh?!?!!? Watch it. And the static bars that go across seem to be layered or placed. I know from my old TV, when this happens it caused the image to be pinched or rippled where the static bar would appear. Not the case here. It looks placed over, and the image appears unaltered behind the so called static bars.

With the terrible acting and those inconsistencies. it only further substantiates any editing or manipulation. I have come to the conclusion that this is indeed not authentic. Therefore the location is meaningless.

new topics

top topics

join