It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO landing - the Guardian case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

UFO landing - the Guardian case

hello

there has been a lot of talk about the Guardian UFO case...

and here is the letter Guardian wrote...

notice Mason logo on the letter guardian wrote...

the Masonic logo

www.ufocasebook.com...

One of those eyewitnesses, Diane Labanek, asserted that during the hours of darkness on the 4th November 1989, she saw an powerful, bright light cross overhead, heading close to a bog at the far end of the meadow to the rear and south side of her residence. She revealed she also observed a number of helicopters earlier that sunset using illuminated floodlights to survey the region. Another West Carlton inhabitant recollected that was the weekend when some livestock ran away from a neighbouring pasture, and that it took until late Sunday to retrieve them. Another pair of witnesses related to Graham about the wife becoming frightened by an extremely bright light beamed throughout their south facing bathroom windowpane. “It went right down our hall!” exclaimed the witness. The wife additionally recalled that she indistinctly recollected hearing the noise of helicopters during the the period. Other people spoke of “dogs and livestock being disrupted”. Many individuals could reflect of unquestionably nothing unusual occurring during the weekend, including a couple who had a star viewing scope setup. Graham declared those findings together with with outcomes of his inspection of the meadow and bog behind Labanek’s residence and there were no indications on the ground, anywhere, of the weighty apparatus that would be required to obtain a ‘failed craft’. No further contact was made by the illusive guardian until October 1991 when additional information was received through the mail by Tom. This information documented that a ‘conspiracy’ between the Chinese and ‘Grey Aliens which are planning to take over the world. Subsequent correspondence was again received from the ‘Guardian’ some months later which contained a Polaroid photograph of a ‘UFO’ flying across an unidentified road. The final instalment of correspondence was to be the most significant, with a video cassette tape with the name ‘Guardian’ with a fingerprint printed upon the facing cassette label. The video contained some quite extraordinary footage of what appears to be a large UFO craft hovering above a fiel

www.ukarea51.com...

so, it this a PROOF of Mason-UFO connection?

thanks

[edit on 21-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
MUFON Ontario investigated this case in the early 1990s. In short, they found it to be a hoax.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have recently wondered if the "Guardian" was ever pinpointed or if they ever figures out who it was?

I kinda liked this case, although I think is was proven hoax....not sure though, the knowledge never made it to me.
But that could easily be from my lack of research!

Who was the Guardian?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i think he was a special ed loon or something. couldnt make it out of mums basement

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It sounds just like a typical bright meteor sighting:

on the 4th November 1989, she saw an powerful, bright light cross overhead, heading close to a bog at the far end of the meadow to the rear and south side of her residence

It's well known now that bright meteors can appear to be much lower and closer to the ground than they really are: DID I ACTUALLY SEE A FIREBALL LAND NEAR ME?

It also happened to be the peak of the Taurid meteor shower, and Taurids are known for their bright fireballs.

Another pair of witnesses related to Graham about the wife becoming frightened by an extremely bright light beamed throughout their south facing bathroom windowpane. “It went right down our hall!” exclaimed the witness.

Consistent once again with a bright meteor. See some examples here:

Sadly, most people here do not believe that meteors could possibly be to blame for at least some UFO sightings, but in many cases it is the most likely conclusion.

If MUFON declared it as a hoax, IMHO that is slightly misleading. The people who witnessed the event may simply have misidentified it, but saying it was a "hoax" implies that there was intent to deceive.

The fact that many UFO witnesses swear blindly that they saw a UFO, rather than meaning that what people think they are seeing is what they are actually seeing, it only means they believe they saw a UFO. What is really if ever taken into account is that people are generally very good at misidentifying objects/lights in the sky.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good discussion about this case a while back here on ats. Guardian UFO case

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
An oldie but a goldie

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

You ought to read the report 'cause this was about a landed "craft", with one hell of a strobe!

top topics

join