It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am putting an end to the blood sucking once and for all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
As of tomorrow, I will take most of my savings that I have aquired over the years and help my parents out by paying in full the amount of the house. By doing this, I deny the bank of draining my parents pockets with high monthly interest rates and finally my parents are free from the fear of losing the house because of greedy banks that could care less if people become homeless or not. I know that my parents wont pay me the amount in full for years, but the fact that they are no longer slaves to the high interest rates for homes by Bank of America is like giving a swift kick to the bank's teeth and telling them we arent gonna take it anymore. My question to everyone here is how far would you go to free yourself or someone close to you of debt if it was to save them from losing a home/valuable posession?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
+F - postive actions that lead the way.

This is a fundamental thing that everyone can do - or contribute to. I don't think people understand how powerful an action you have just taken - and how potent it would be if everyone did the same thing.

Personally I have no loans, or money in the bank. I have no cash - only silver and gold.

As far as the government is concerned - I am penniless - how can they tax me - how can they take my money? I'm broke .. apparently.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Your right, if any one has debts your best to get rid of them. Unfortunately alot of us cannot,a nd we are stuck.

But if you have debts and a good job, get rid of those debts asap.

Op is absolutely right.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well done.

I so wish I could do this for my parents even myself but for 90% of people its just not possible.

Agian though well done you are an example to us all.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Awesome, you are also protecting yourself by having a place to crashland if the foreclosures pick up.

We were blessed by having our house in California go up for sale and get sold for close to $500,000 with about $150,000 put into building it and the land. Today we live in a small house that is paid for in full, no interest payments means more money that can be spent in other areas,

Way to stick it to the man!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Star & Flag!!

This is the sort of mentality we need to start adopting as an everyday part of our Lives! Everyone has people they love. If everyone helped out the people they love this world would be wonderful place to be.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thanks everyone. In a few hours i will be ready to help my parents out. Ill let yall know what happens in another thread, wish me luck!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You honor yourself your parents and your ancestors. It is very rare
indeed that a person posses both the heart and the means to be a blessing instead of a burden.
Your parents still being together making this gesture possible is to be noted.
They have done well by you obviously. Lottery style.
What a sweet thing to hear of. Thanks. SnF What do they have like two
payments left. just kidding.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Must be nice to have that kind of disposable cash lying around. Perhaps you can pay my house off next. I'll even let you kick my banker in his teeth.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

lol sure thing, but i doubt i will have any money left after this payment. Ill be out of a job to next year well see how things go from here on.

new topics

top topics

join