It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Real" Greatest Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

YAY for arguments from authority!!

double yay! for continuing to not provide some proof (that didnt get its basis from tabloids in the very early 20th century) and not address anything ive said at all.

show us some peer reviewed MODERN research done on some of these OOPARTS. or even better, find us that egyptian cave.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

YAY for arguments from authority!!

double yay! for continuing to not provide some proof (that didnt get its basis from tabloids in the very early 20th century) and not address anything ive said at all.

show us some peer reviewed MODERN research done on some of these OOPARTS. or even better, find us that egyptian cave.

I don't know why you insist on talking about things you don't know about, but all you have to do is actually watch the last series of videos in the original post.

You are acting more like somebody whose religious beliefs have been challenged. All you have to do is actually watch the last series of videos in the original post with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

No bud, you're the one who's wrong. I guess I could attack you back and say that you obviously didn't read my initial post but I'll just assume you lack reading comprehension. I distinctly said in my very first post that I found it to be a very interesting topic but could not take a hard stance either way because of the insubstantial amount of evidence provided.

Now you could have ignored my post, you could have explained why this evidence was convincing to you but instead you decided to take the oh so high road of attacking everything that I said and not responding to any of my questions or comments.

Do you really expect people to take what you have to say seriously when you spout off ignorant little jabs that don't contribute to the discussion in any way shape or form? Instead of conversing back and forth the thread has disolved into a pile of you name calling and me trying to defend myself. It's pathetic.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

ignore the PART OF THE ONE i didnt watch. its an interview. jesus youre such a parrot.

i watch more than 20 minutes worth of video youve supplied and tried to discuss them. all youve said is "you dont understand" "open your mind" and "watch the terminally long interview where nothing new gets presented"

i watched the majority of the stuff you supplied but i apparently dont know anything. then thats a failure on your part to post something informative.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Don't worry about it. Some are just not yet ready for this info. It takes time to overcome brainwashing that started in kindergarten. Humans used to believe the earth was flat, the universe revolved around the earth, etc.. These types of beliefs are not easily overcome.
I enjoyed your posts. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

and some are way too willing to believe something strictly because its not mainstream...but that wouldnt happen around here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join