It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the President is assassinated by a *Insert Race Here*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I'm rather surprised after I reported this thread last night it was not deleted.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Never ever entrap yourself in threads like this. The secret service take posts seriously.

Even if the op is joking, do not even joke in this.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
reply to post by andy1033

I'm rather surprised after I reported this thread last night it was not deleted.

deleted for what!?!? jesus christ you guys have to be kiddin! there was no death threat, no wishing for obama to die, just a question as to how the public would handle him being assasinated if it ever happened. yes im very sure the secret service takes this stuff serious, but what, in this thread would cause them to assume any single person posting in this thread EVEN WANTED the president to die, let alone actually planning anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by muggl3z

Never ever entrap yourself in threads like this. The secret service take posts seriously.

Even if the op is joking, do not even joke in this.

maybe re read the original post. he is not joking, he is asking how people would handle an assasination. originally from a black man, and since people were to immature to answer that it was switched to any race. not sure what the secret service could do with that... actually i am.. NOTHING

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

Even if your joking do not even bring this up. If i was op, make it very clear that you never meant it and mods should close this.

Op, this stuff they take very serious, does not matter what you meant.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

some of you are making way to big of a deal out of this. yes he brought up a controvercial topic, but can any one point out where the op makes it sound like a good idea? where he wishes this to happen? where he discusses his plans to take out the president? NO!!! he asked a question about how we feel our society would handle a presidential assasination, big deal... i swear to christ the conspiracy crowd can be just as dramatic as a bunch of teen females watching twilight my thoughts. race would play a huge deal no matter what race. this murder is murder stuff is bs. racism is alive and well in this country and the first question if it happened would be what color was the shooter.

Finally someone sees sense.. I asked a question, It wasnt a statement. I cant see how this has turned so sour. I thought ATS was the place to ask questions the system doesnt want to answer.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh and to reply to some of the U2Us I've gotten. I highly doubt that the NSA/CIA/FBI or local authority is going to bother me. I live in Fiji for heavens sake. A third world country where corruption pays most of these civil servents income.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If a white man did it, cities would be burned to ashes and the nation would be changed. If a man of color did it, districts and blocks would be turned to dust. If a foreign national did it..

Well, whatever soil they had would make for some pretty glass.

There would be a tremendous backlash, whether people like it or not. Heads HAVE to roll when this kind of thing happens, and its all a question of who.

But I think anyone who has the people to pull it off knows better.. The US was damned lucky the Catholics didn't get up in arms over THEIR first president being gunned down in a cloud of conspiracy. Don't count on lightning striking twice.. If the Obama is struck down in office, the streets are going to be scabbing over within the week.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
...then Pelosi is only one step away from being the president of the United States. That would be the sixth seal. I believe Putin will be the seventh.

Also,If it were to occur however I would believe that a chosen "insert arab state" would become a large piece of glass.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If anything happens to O I will be sooo P*SSED!! Don't get me wrong, I disagree with the man...on pretty much everything, but he is the POTUS and he has kids for crying out loud. Plus, I would really be sickened by the glossing over of his colossal mistakes in the history books.

I prefer to see his legislative agenda thwarted, and he be voted out in 2012 fair and square to live out a long happy life as the one term "worse than Jimmy Carter" President.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Of all people the wingnuts should hope Obama isn't assassinated by anyone, most especially one of their own because if that happens they'll ALL go from being incoherent wingnuts to public pariah in the space of a day. It would truly suck to be them.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Lilitu]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
OK the title may be alittle misleading and the original question was causing controversy, so I reworded the OP.

This is NOT a racist thread. Its asking in the situation that the President is killed, Would the outcome be different because of the race of the assasin?

Could it be another 1992 LA Riot?

Racism is worse now than in the 80s

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

depending upon ethenticity.... and from where the person was from would make a small amount of difference... but in the end ...all hell would bust loose and we might be stuck with Biden and Pelosi....

so I really do not want him to die as yet...his time will come when it is his time...and clearly not one second sooner...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join