It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the President is assassinated by a *Insert Race Here*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
OK the title may be alittle misleading and the original question was causing controversy, so I reworded the OP.

This is NOT a racist thread. Its asking in the situation that the President is killed, Would the outcome be different because of the race of the assasin?

Could it be another 1992 LA Riot?

Racism is worse now than in the 80s

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is one of those topics you just dont bring up.
I dont know, but maybe thats me.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The words of a great man came to my mind.

Robert Kennedy on the death of Martin luther king jr

Assassination is not about race, it is about silencing the voices of those who oppose them.

link   
reply to post by Common Good

Oh trust me, I wouldnt dare bring this up anywhere but ATS. After all this is the place for HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL topics.

link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Bad title, but otherwise the question stands.

I don't know what would happen, personally. I think there would probably be a riot regardless of what race the killer is.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
any harm that could come to obama would be tied to racism, christians, or white supremacy, even if the culprit were black. you forget there is a class of blacks who the msm and liberals consider not really black because of their beliefs. its easy to see how a lone, insane, black gunman could be labeled a self-hating, right-wing extremist.

i also second common good. i know you mean nothing harmful by this. but it is a bit disturbing.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think there would be more racial tension if the shooter was Caucasian. I don't agree with the mans politics , but I surely don't wish him harm the politics are the governments , he's just the salesperson.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

I nor the rest of America will give a damn about what color he is, what we would give a damn about is the act itself. Racism has to take a back seat to murder.

-btw- I still think this is a bad topic to be discussing. but hey, knock yourself out.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Honestly I don't think race would matter. An assassination is an assassination. Murder is murder is murder.

I think what would matter, is if the FBI came to your residency for posting this.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Say high to the Secret Service when they get there for me.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I nor the rest of America will give a damn about what color he is, what we would give a damn about is the act itself. Racism has to take a back seat to murder.

I respectfully disagree. Rodney King is a good example, If the jury hadnt had a caucasian majority, Do you think that it would have been made into such a big deal? What makes it different from any other Police Brutality case?

LA Riots 1992

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

-btw- I still think this is a bad topic to be discussing. but hey, knock yourself out.

Yeah, no kidding! I'm sure the title alone could cause alarm bells to go off on the government targeted word search web crawlers. Probably shaking some secret service out of a deep slumber, up to full alert and at your door in about 5..4..3..

Even if purely innocent, it could cause a nice boot woop'n by some very sleepy and pissed off agents.

Be sure to post back, and let us know what type/style of boots those guys wear.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

I'll make a note to ask what kind of boots I'm being kicked with

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
A perfect thread - to increase the presence of spooks monitoring our website. Been a while since NSA have contacted this board...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well there you have it. A thread that incites racism, violence, assassination, and Obama bashing all in one question. Most people here have already said, murder is murder regardless of race, so you failed there.
Someone else beat me to the Secret Service showing up at your door comment, so I will just say, you tarnish this website with your subject matter. I find it offensive and immature.

Too bad there isn't a way I could take away a flag and star for you.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by 12GaugePermissionSlip]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

If you live anywhere in this world and bring this up, secret service go nuts and think your talking with absolute resolution that you want this to happen.

The thread is only a what if, but i too will not bother with it, other than to warn people not to put anything silly here, secret service do not take joking in these things.

For me nothing will happen to obama, if the secret service protect him. That says it all.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
some of you are making way to big of a deal out of this. yes he brought up a controvercial topic, but can any one point out where the op makes it sound like a good idea? where he wishes this to happen? where he discusses his plans to take out the president? NO!!! he asked a question about how we feel our society would handle a presidential assasination, big deal... i swear to christ the conspiracy crowd can be just as dramatic as a bunch of teen females watching twilight

my thoughts. race would play a huge deal no matter what race. this murder is murder stuff is bs. racism is alive and well in this country and the first question if it happened would be what color was the shooter.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

Its a set up thread, the secret service are nuts, and out to destroy anyone who even would say anything entrapping in this thread.

Be careful anyone here and do not fall for it.

Remember a while back someone just wrote something on the net and they went after him.

DO not under any circumstances entrap yourself here, this thread is no joke. The secret service take this stuff very seriously and thats a fact.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I personally find the topic tasteless, not really offensive. But what I find the funniest are the comments about not discussing it on ATS (or any web site) for fear the secret service will show up -- yet there are avatars all over this site with pictures of guns ablazing, 'X's over Obama's face, cries for a revolution, etc.

If you guys are that worried about whom is watching this site -- I would be careful about posting ANY negative information in ANY thread about Obama with pictures of riot gear and cries of a revolt and the brandishing of guns, etc.

I'm thinking that saying "I wish Obama were out of office" with a picture to the left of your comments with a giant AK-47 gleaming through is nearly, repeat almost, as bad as this thread's headline and subject matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

A person i knew when i was younger rang up americans and said i was a threat to the last president, and these loons believed every word she said. I never even wanted to ever goto america, but just because what i thought, this bag rings up clowns in america, and my life is ruined and i never ever did anything and never would and have never even wanted to goto america.

So take it from someone who knows, do not post anything as you may get put on a watch list for life, do not fall for this type of thing.

Do not listen to posts like i am responding too people, the secret service are not interested if your actually going to do something, even if you wish it, they could go after you. They are that bad.

Do not reply to this thread with any entrapping remarks. These threads are not a joke in todays world. I should know.

[edit on 11/21/2009 by andy1033]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join