It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Diabetes Deception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That was a good find, this article. It makes sense. From a totally non scientific perspective, adding toxic, chemically and mechanically created oils to the body does seem like it would shut down certain systems in the body. Add to it that, that Canola oil(rapeseed oil) and soy are toxic. Google it, or read this article below:

breathing.com...

I heard about the dangers of canola oil here on ATS a few years ago. I read up on it, and have decided it is toxic! I argued with a relative about this toxicity, but my relative believes it's the best oil out there for you, and she wasn't going to think any further on it!
ALso read the label for Vegetable oil that you buy. The name brands are all canola oil! I try to only use olive oil now, but I guess I need to make sure it is cold pressed also, FYI.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Nice except my type 1 diabetes will not be reversed by this process.

Type 2's have the hope knowing that many MANY people have recovered from the disease to lead normal lives.

However type 1's don't have even 1 single case where a type 1 has recovered. In fact if we are without insulin and glucose monitoring we die... within a month or two 100% of the time.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

This was a very good read. Thanks for the articles.

Being a Type 2 myself, I often over the last few years wondered the "why" of it for me.

Like many, I thought that the consumption of too much sugar, plus sedated life style (sitting at the computer all day and avoiding exercise like the plague), plus age was the product of it.

Except that I never consumed that much sugar. I make a lot of sweets for the home, but it's the rest of my family that consumes them mostly. About the only area where I really consumed sugars was in my coffee.

When I asked my doctor about it, he told me it was because of fats in my diet, lack of exercise and age (I'm 45 now, became a type 2 at 42). I took that as meaning: "You eat way too much fat, sat around, got fat and old, so you became a type 2." Heh.

While there is no disputing that having a healthy diet and regular exercise to keep your weight down will help, I have several high school friends that are built like twigs, yet became type 2's themselves. One of them had bypass surgery for his heart after an attack about a year ago, and is now back in the hospital after having a stroke. He however, treated his diabetic condition like a joke, and ignored his high blood sugar.

After reading your article, I got to thinking about my family history. No one on either side of my family has ever been diabetic. Both sides cooked with a lot of natural oils and fats (lard, butter, etc). My mother while I was growing up was a big fan of using Crisco shortening and corn oil. She pounded in my head that Lard = heart attack. Butter = Heart Attack, etc.

For most of my adult life, I've used Veggie oil to fry things, and in my foods, none of them cold pressed.

I'm going to remove manufactured oils from my diet and try using cold pressed ones, and see where I stand in 6 months.

While it can't really hurt, and might even be benificial, there is no harm in seeing.

Thanks again for the read.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
That was a good find, this article. It makes sense. From a totally non scientific perspective, adding toxic, chemically and mechanically created oils to the body does seem like it would shut down certain systems in the body. Add to it that, that Canola oil(rapeseed oil) and soy are toxic. Google it, or read this article below:

breathing.com...

I heard about the dangers of canola oil here on ATS a few years ago. I read up on it, and have decided it is toxic! I argued with a relative about this toxicity, but my relative believes it's the best oil out there for you, and she wasn't going to think any further on it!
ALso read the label for Vegetable oil that you buy. The name brands are all canola oil! I try to only use olive oil now, but I guess I need to make sure it is cold pressed also, FYI.

Rapeseeds are tiny seeds that require heat/chemical extraction so by definition all Canola oil is engineered.

Canola is more often just call 'vegetable oil' on content labels now.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I listened to an Alex Jones interview with Dr. Joel D. Wallach, and it was stated that Wallach discovered through millions of autopsies in animals and humans that most "natural cause" deaths conclusively occur because of lack of nutrition.

He also stated that Diabetes is a disease that exists because of mineral deficiencies. I suggest that people listen to this interview, it is very interesting. The fact that he has beaten the FDA multiple times in court cases over his research shows that his information is sound. Also, it makes a lot of sense because since the emergence of type 2 diabetes, much of America's food had become highly processed and drained of essential nutrients and minerals. Many Americans are actually not unhealthy because they are having too much of this or that, it is mostly because they are starving for the things they are not getting from their food.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMat
I listened to an Alex Jones interview with Dr. Joel D. Wallach, and it was stated that Wallach discovered through millions of autopsies in animals and humans that most "natural cause" deaths conclusively occur because of lack of nutrition.

He also stated that Diabetes is a disease that exists because of mineral deficiencies. I suggest that people listen to this interview, it is very interesting. The fact that he has beaten the FDA multiple times in court cases over his research shows that his information is sound. Also, it makes a lot of sense because since the emergence of type 2 diabetes, much of America's food had become highly processed and drained of essential nutrients and minerals. Many Americans are actually not unhealthy because they are having too much of this or that, it is mostly because they are starving for the things they are not getting from their food.

I listened to Joel Wallach's Dead Doctors don't Lie years ago...
...I know we humans need ninety essential nutrients and have followed a similar regime myself since...
...three of those nutrients are the three essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 & 9.

What I have focused on in this thread is the quality of these essential fatty acids...
...and the cells they produce will influence the proper absorption of other nutrients.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think a lot of the problems with diabetis are associated with what you are saying but I can add something. Propylene glycol is added to a lot of foods and there are other chemicals like this utilized by industry. It can block the receptors on cells throughout the body resulting in one type of type two diabetis. A natural product with a similar reaction is vanilla. Vanilla isn't nearly as strong though and it's not consumed that often. If you were to eat it every day it would give a person problems too. There are lots of similar chemicals out there and some oils have the same properties. If we ate too much saturated fat along with the wrong foods that when combined created cell energy blocking problems we could also have this problem. There are a lot more things than the change in fats that caused this problem. Changing back to natural fats is one of the best places to start though. Most people don't know that once these problems get bad they sometimes become irreversible or hard to reverse. The FDA allowed all this chemistry to be introduced and they won't challenge it. I think the people working for the FDA should be charged with terrorism for their actions myself. They have the means to investigate this stuff. I have read information from WHO and other sources in other countries that address some of this stuff. I guess we have a corrupt agency in this country that needs further reorganizing.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This doesn't make much sense to me. Fats do not raise insulin levels. Type 2 Diabetes is insulin resistance. Resistance is formed against hormones/drugs after prolonged exposure to high levels of it. How does fat cause this?

Sugars, or things that break down as sugars, cause this. Because processed food is almost entirely bread, pasta, and sugar, insulin levels in the average person's bloodstream are almost always constantly high.

By simple logic, it means that prolonged exposure to high levels of carbohydrates are what cause Type 2 Diabetes, not fats.

But that's just my take on the matter.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
This doesn't make much sense to me. Fats do not raise insulin levels. Type 2 Diabetes is insulin resistance. Resistance is formed against hormones/drugs after prolonged exposure to high levels of it. How does fat cause this?

Sugars, or things that break down as sugars, cause this. Because processed food is almost entirely bread, pasta, and sugar, insulin levels in the average person's bloodstream are almost always constantly high.

By simple logic, it means that prolonged exposure to high levels of carbohydrates are what cause Type 2 Diabetes, not fats.

But that's just my take on the matter.

It is not common wisdom that carbohydrates cause obesity and fats cause diabetes...
...but anyone who cuts back on carbohydrate consumption will over time lose weight...
...and anyone who elimates processed/engineered fats/oils from their diet will in time reverse diabetes type 2.

It is the products of fats/oils that build cell membranes and the cell mechanisms that enable the cell to absorb and transport 'sugars' to the Mitochondria to be burned...
...the poor quality building materials of these structures are the reason for 'insulin resistance'.

The quality of the insulin has not changed only its ability to do its job in regard to the cell...
...so sugar levels rise, insulin levels rise and sugars are converted to adipose fat by the liver and stored.

So it is the contruction of the cell that causes the insulin resistance...
...and the cell is contructed from the products of fats/oils...
...so if you begin to consume good quality fats and oils...
...new insulin accepting cells will replace the old ones during normal cell turnover...
...until a critical mass is reached and sugars are transported efficiently.
edit on 29/5/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Actually, there is some evidence in the literature that suggests that consumption of unsaturated fats (plant oils) can affect insulin sensitivity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join