It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are NWO agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Aliens are NWO agents who are using advanced government technology to masquerade as extra-terrestrial entities in order to unite a subgroup of the population (i.e believers) under the auspices of centralization of behavior.

Starting with the events and manipulation of media during the Roswell events, the NWO has been calculatingly culling the believers by conspiracy, UFO media, documentaries and such.

It is the believers who will "fight for the aliens" who are a primary tool of the NWO which will be manipulating into doing the bidding of TPTB when the time comes.

I bring this warning, believers: Beware, for you are a tool of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
Aliens are NWO agents who are using advanced government technology to masquerade as extra-terrestrial entities in order to unite a subgroup of the population (i.e believers) under the auspices of centralization of behavior.

Starting with the events and manipulation of media during the Roswell events, the NWO has been calculatingly culling the believers by conspiracy, UFO media, documentaries and such.

It is the believers who will "fight for the aliens" who are a primary tool of the NWO which will be manipulating into doing the bidding of TPTB when the time comes.

very interesting theory...would not surprise me at all if the gov decided to false flag again to unite people under another bs cause for their own good doing...never-the-less, if aliens do come, they will have to have proof before i jump on any bandwagon...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

very interesting theory...would not surprise me at all if the gov decided to false flag again to unite people under another bs cause for their own good doing...never-the-less, if aliens do come, they will have to have proof before i jump on any bandwagon...

At least you have some sense! I can't say how many people I've seen on here who are already brainwashed into siding with aliens.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So the government(s) are faking aliens for the purpose of controlling those who would believe in them?

I dunno, those darned ninja aliens are a crafty lot.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Listen mister, you have no idea the scope of the word 'aliens' you are speaking of. There are hundreds of thousands of different kinds of 'alien life'.

I understand what you are saying, about aliens being a part of the NWO and that is true but only a small fraction of the truth.

I don't 'fight' I dont believe in violence or suffering, I dont believe in 'sides'

I just want you to remain open to the subject, because you are certainly jumping to a conclusion thus closing your mind to the truth as you surely don't have 'all the answers' just as we all don't.

Read my post on the thread 'do E-T exist?'

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

This is old news, the shadow govt. has had plans to trick the people into believing in a false alien invasion -> weaponization of space -> decoy for the distraction from the truth and bigger picture (aka, keeping Disclosure from surfacing) -> so they can execute their plans to 'unite the world under their 'NWO' rule)
All this is not going to happen, their plans are so over-exposed.. it just has taken time for reality to seep in to peoples reality.

new topics

top topics

join