It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet tissue kills

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

well, the gov't isn't in the business of making toilet paper, is it?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You need to get a hand held bathroom bidet sprayer and then you won't ever have to worry about what toilet paper is made of again. With these you can use a towel to just dry off (yes your own personal towel for those with no imagination) and it's much more sanitary. I think Dr. Oz on Oprah said it best: "if you had pee or poop on your hand, you wouldn't wipe it off with paper, would you? You'd wash it off" It makes cleaning the toilet itself a breeze also. For those of us who really like to be clean it is the best invention since the toilet. It is so much better than a stand alone bidet and this is why: 1. It's less expensive (potentially allot less) 2. You can install in yourself = no plumber expense 3. It works better by providing more control of where the water spray goes and a greater volume of water flow. 4. It requires no electricity and there are few things that can go wrong with it. 5. It doesn't take up any more space, many bathrooms don't have room for a stand alone bidet. 6. You don’t have to get up and move from the toilet to the bidet which can be rather awkward at times to say the least. Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This evidence is outstanding.
I'm never wiping my arse again.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've been wiping for decades and I haven't noticed any ill effects.

How long do you reckon these bad chemicals take to have an effect on us humans?
How could it even be measured?

I bet if the opening of your anus really is absorbing chemicals from toilet paper then your body has a way of cleaning or coping with it, just like when you breath tons of chemicals in the air. Do you know how much crap there is in the air?!! Cars are spewing it out like mad and we collectively cope with it. I'm sure some people are very sensitive, but for the most part we all cope with it. Nature survives AND thrives.

By the way, I had a nice poo today. Wiped with paper. I'm not itchy.
Now I am going out to McDonald's to get some greasy fast food. I'll report back later if I have trouble with the toilet paper.

And those sprayers... that is a cool idea, I'd like to spray by bottom, but I think it would be messy and get water all over the place. That is why people spray there bottoms in the shower each day, not while sitting on the toilet. I just don't see this spray thing starting a movement
towards installing sprayers everywhere. Where is the approach corridor, from the front or the back? Don't you get water splashing all over the place? I would need a test drive.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
As I said before...Long..

Infact....It may be true and it may be not.

You know what I say...Stay safe and take care!

Really, ANYTHING CAN KILL U....

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by RestingInPieces

That bidet might not be as safe as you think.

Best. Sentence. Ever.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I only read the first page of replies, so maybe this has been stated,...mercury is used in the processing of toilet paper. The brand Charmin does not use mercury in processing. I learned this from Hal Huggins, an expert on what mercury is used in. I took my mom to one of his mercury removal dentists, there was a weekend lecture given by him. He was such a fanatic to avoid mercury that he traveled with his own toilet paper. Mercury is used in the processing of other things. I don't know if there is a residual on the toilet paper, but he must have thought so if he was willing to investigate every TP company and find one he felt safe with.

Oh, by the way, the recycled brands of toilet paper, paper towels, any recycled post consumer paper product, uses MORE mercury in the manufacturing than non-tree hugger brands.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join