It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever experienced a Time Shift? (Art Bell Tonight)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Art Bell is hosting C2C tonight, and he is talking about Time Shifts with StarFire Tor and other time anomalies.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

If you want to listen free online just go here: www.610cktb.com...

A time shift is when for example you go to a meeting at 3 pm, and when the meeting is over it's 11 am. You have a memory that the meeting was at 3 but everyone swears the meeting started at 10 am.

This is said to be a common occurrence.

Thoughts and stories anyone?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I stumbled across this thread regarding timeline shifts during my daily digging a little while back: www.abovetopsecret.com...

i have experienced a visual timeshift, where i watched my friend tell me a story and seamlessly skip back 15 seconds and repeat the exact gestures he had used before and each and every word was the same. i was rather blown away..

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Probably the elites tampering with time. Seriously how long before something major happened like the y2k really happening

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ahh good find.. I searched "timeshift" "time shift" and didn't find anything - I didn't think to search "timeline". Great story. Thanks!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I had one of those and well instead of backward it was forward. I lost an hour of my life walking only 3 blocks to get the bus and they were small blocks not big.
I was with a friend and he also lost an hour. I already posted this here I think.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well, it May have happened to Me Once or Twice or Seven times. Isn't it Kind of Hard to Tell if it Keeps Happening? It's no big deal though. I more or less Stick to One Timeline now.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

what is the y2k?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There have been several occasions where I have heard a car come down the drive, the noise of it on the gravel, even car doors slamming - only to find nothing there. Sometimes this happens minutes or seconds before someone arrives, other times no one comes for hours after hearing it. Sometimes when I hear it I think, you know there's going to be no one there, but then the noise is so clear I think no way, it's definately someone this time - only to discover no one is there. Not sure if this can be glimpses of another time, or maybe I need my hearing checked out (just kidding ;-) Seriously though, has anyone else experienced this sort of thing?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have experienced this phenomenon myself. A few years ago I lived in a small city in north-eastern Indiana. there is a certain crossroads there where a time disturbance is. You can drive a car through there with no effect at all, but if you ride a bicycle, walk, or even ride a motorcycle through there, one full hour is lost. I used to work on the road out there, and would have to leave an hour early to arrive on time. I told friends about this, and they too tried walking and riding bikes through, and they too experienced it. I would bet this is not the only place either.

Want to know exactly where it is? 6th. Street and Hanawalt Road, Monticello, Indiana. there is a Sheriff's office and Impound lot there, and a former factory near there too.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Experianced it many time's under influance of mushrooms
Having 1hour conversations in 10 minut's time. gr8 experience i can asure you!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That Starfire Tor lady sounds like a complete whacko...
I didn't believe one word she said. I don't even believe her
name is Starfire Tor. She sound like an expert on total fictional BS.

While I do think there may be time/space anomalies that our
current science can not explain. I think she is the worst representation
in that field. She never offers a scientific explanation or uses terms that
give you the idea that she is knowledgeable. At least lie and use big words.
She kept repeating the word phenomenon (over and over). I'd like to time
shift an apple into her mouth, and shift a set of spiral stairs under her feet.

( )*( )
poop
poopoop
poopoopoop
poopoopoopoop

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

One morning a long time ago I woke to find a celebrity (Bob Dillon) was alive and on my TV even though I had known with no mistake that he had died from a drugs overdose when I was a teenager. I remember more vaguely the news stories at the time and the disingenuous tributes on the mainstream.

If that is an example of a time shift then yes I have experienced one and it is not fun to have life flip on its head.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have to agree with keepureye2thesky on this one. the Star lady - was Way Out there, even her website seemed disjointed and hard to understand.

As for the time shift thing I thought that could have been a pretty interesting subject if they spent more time on that and less on the "Copy and Paste Timeline" bunk.

Art was being nice to her but I don't think he bought into her much either.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have experienced time skipping momentarilly, it was at an airport and coincidently I also saw shaddow people on the same day.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yeah I have time shifts every night I go to sleep or have a power nap during the day.
Typically I have worked that for every 30 minutes of sleep It actually feels like 5 Minutes of passed Psychological time. So if one has 7 hours of sleep per night it actually only feels like an hour has passed.
The rest of the 6 hours is a dimensional time slip into alternate realities that one gets involved in etc.

To understand more one should watch the Stephen King movie;
"The Langoliers"

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

"The Langoliers"

No one should EVER watch that movie.. for any reason.. ever.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by Epsillion70

"The Langoliers"

I thought it was pretty good, It's got some interesting views on what time travel might be like and why it's not a possiblity to ever happen, actually he's a pretty smart guy, even if I don't agree with his philosophy on time travel...but to each their own I guess. Sorry about going off topic.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Why? I am no fan of Stephen King, but I am curious: why?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I have experienced time skipping momentarilly, it was at an airport and coincidently I also saw shaddow people on the same day.

What does "shaddow people" mean?
Could you describe them?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

Don't mean to be evasive but there is already a lot of stuff on the internet about them.

<<   2  3 >>

join