It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I become a Freeman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hi ATS....I am requesting any information you can provide on how to live without a Social Security number, without a driver's license and without doing taxes.

I am a Quaker and I believe I am violating my beliefs by using a social security number, being tracked by a driver's license as i.d., and by allowing an invasive government to track me. Not that my life is interesting....or that I have anything to hide.

I will not be taking social security, I believe a driver's license should be for nothing else but evidence that you can drive safely, and I feel like the government is obsessed with tracking us....but why?

I would like to withdraw my birth certificate, my marriage license, driver's license and social security number. I guess I would like to become sovereign if there is any way.

Can anyone explain why government is so intent on tracking our every move? Most of us aren't worth watching. Why can't we travel on airlines without a driver's license? Shouldn't going through scanners be enough? A driver's license really has nothing to do with safety...it's a piece of laminated plastic. Anyone know how I can go through TSA without an ID?

I would also like to quit paying taxes that are used to kill people. It is against everything I stand for as a Christian.

If my government wasn't so dishonest, corrupt and wasteful I wouldn't mind the rules I am bound by. But when you know what they are up to it is incredibly upsetting to be chattel for corrupt criminals to profit from. I suppose I will have to leave this country to find one more in line with my beliefs. Since 9/11 everything has changed and personal freedom has been compromised. I hate living this way.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You will not be entirely free until you are dead.

But even then you are subject to ultimate judgement and justice.

Live a clean life, and hope for something better.
You will receive it.

The American delusion, of killing and plundering the weak to remain, powerful, wealthy, and free, is a trap.

[edit on 20/11/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
I would also like to quit paying taxes that are used to kill people. It is against everything I stand for as a Christian.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 NASB)

Jesus likes him some murder.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Save up enough money and buy a plane ticket to an area which is still primitive and join some of the local tribes. You eat what you grow and pay no taxes.

If you enjoy living in the US, stop complaining.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
"I would like to withdraw my birth certificate, my marriage license, driver's license and social security number. I guess I would like to become sovereign if there is any way"

I would like to do the same thing. I am in Canada and still unsure how to go about it and what exactley it will entail. There is a good thread on the subject here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The lady on the youtube videos may have more info on the subject on some of her other videos also.

The rumor mill article was a long read but worth it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hey guys

You might want to check out www.tpuc.org, it is based in the UK but should help you on your journey, the principle is the same and should point you to equivalent resources over there. I am sure if you contact them they will be able to point you in the right direction, they are really helpful people.

A friend of mine is going through the process now, it involves the signing of a few affidavits and such, but once done you will no longer need to pay income tax, state taxes etc. and essentially be a Freeman.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You cannot do it in the long run. Some folks have gotten away with such things for a short time, but there is more and more case law ruling against this conspiracy theory of the “Sovereign Man”. You can, of course get rid of your drivers license, that is if you decide that you are no longer going to operate a motor vehicle of any kind, but that is about all your going to get rid of.

Idiot Legal Arguments
What follows this introduction is a truly extraordinary collection of cases and decisions dealing with the "paper terrorism" tactics of the so-called "patriot" movement. While some members of this movement prefer the use of guns or bombs, the weapons of choice for many others are harassing lawsuits, harassing filings, bogus documents ranging from counterfeit money to counterfeit identification cards, tax protest arguments, and many related activities. Often these tactics are accompanied by bizarre legal or, more accurately, pseudolegal language. Many people who encounter such tactics for the first time are surprised and sometimes confused by the strange and unexpected arguments that show up in the courtroom.
Bernard Sussman has compiled the most extensive collection ever of legal citations and rulings related to these "patriot" arguments. This exhaustive concordance will be a valuable resource to attorneys and judges who will be thankful to discover that previous courts have often dealt with these issues before. However, this guide is also useful to laymen and others outside the judicial system willing to wade through all the citations. It is particularly valuable in helping people to understand the energy and ingenuity with which these extremist individuals seek to undermine or pervert the legal system through radical reinterpretations of our society’s laws. Taken together, these arguments, frivolous though they may be, represent an assault on the judicial system by people who would like to consider themselves immune to the laws that govern modern society. In putting together this collection of precedents, Bernard Sussman has provided a great service to all who wish to see the laws preserved.

Look under the section “Pretending to be a Sovereign”, for the details.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

I'd be interested in knowing (with genuine sincerity) why your Quaker beliefs would propel you to negate your SS#, driver's license, etc. There's a Quaker meeting house just down the road from where I live, and every Sunday they all drive their cars and seem to be pretty normal people. About the only thing I can gather from their beliefs is their hate for military conflict and their love for Sunday picnics outside their meeting house.

For your actual concerns, some scenarios that might work are:

1. Become homeless. Homeless people would have no need for documentation.

2. Become a mobster. Mobsters can't make their livings with all that documentation. It's very important they remain incognito, at least as documentation is concerned.

3. Become Amish. The Amish do have to pay some taxes, like property taxes, but don't pay payroll taxes as far as I know. They are also generally exempt from mandatory public education, military conscription, etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by Toromos

How do you think the Amish pay those property taxes? Income. Which carries with it an income tax.

Because government just can't live without milking a bunch of 18th century farmers we get all sorts of wonderfully horrible schemes to produce an income the puppy mills not being the least of it.

Besides, you can't just show up and join like it's a club. And even if you did you be subjecting yourself to a whole new subset of some other mans rules and control.

You want to be free? Aint gonna happen. Leb that piss you off beyond belief to the point that you start scalping tax collectors and torching government buildings. You'll be killed. Anyone helping you will be killed. If sustained long enough we could at least end up with gov free zones.

Signing a form won't make you free. The only way to get freedom is to remove your opressor and any opressor who may come up to take his place.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

Hello, friend. Why don't you navigate over HERE and do a little reading on this subject, perhaps watch a few videos?

new topics

top topics

join