It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratches When I Sleep (PIC!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Mine are pretty thin like a needle too. Yeah, I hope Xyne or somebody can help me with regression therapy. Um, I've never felt it happen directly, always in my sleep. I wake up the same way I fell asleep so they are not self inflicted. I will keep this topic alive until it has been solved so I will keep you updated.

Xyne, get online!
You sound most likely to be helpful toward this situation.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

I can text you a better picture if you will U2U me your number?
Otherwise I'm stuck with this quality.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Hey bro how are you man long time no talk.

Hey I never found out what part of SD are you in, like general location. I'm in North Park, and my apartment has crazy stuff go down all the time.

Just curious if we are in the same part of town or not. I think unsettled spirits have to do with ground activity and we do live on a major fault.

I believe they are magnetic emanations. The world is a hard drive in a way.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Nope, I'm in Mira Mesa. haha

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Sensible approach dude, suppose anything can happen while were' sleeping, this week a UK guy got cleared of murdering his wife.
Amazingly the dude suffered a sleep disorder and strangled the Mrs while he was kipping.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Wow. That sucks.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I remember when the trial was going on. now all someone would need as an excuse is Ambien.

Yeah, I'm keeping an open mind. I did set up a camera last night, but no scratches. I just hope I rememeber to set it up on a night that matters. (my wife thought that I wanted to make a "movie".

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I sat one up last night as well, No scratches.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
HI, I get these same scratch marks myself from time to time and in no way do I believe they are paranormal. I have had plenty of paranormal experiences and this does not compare. If you look at them closely, they look like tiny blood vains. So the problem could be nerves or high blood pressure, Hives. I have heard that tiny insects like lice will create line patterns as well. This also reminds me of a thing called swimmers itch where tiny lice live in and come through the water supply. This can be possible if you are using a well. They can also leave marks like this. So there are a lot of things to look at.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
After seeing the movie "Paranormal activity" I think recording
its a VERY bad idea....

If I ever see me standing still for 3 hours... damn! Spoooky!

On the real life..... i guess demons and troublesome spirits have
this 'haunting pattern' in wich they:

1) start small, get your attention;
2) stop for a while and then come back strong; you get pissed of and
try to confront it 'because you are in control';
3) The moment you acknwoledge 'they are real' you must confront
them by their means... so, if you are not a psych, DONT PAY ATTENTION!
4) Demons can really kill u. Period. I got lucky once, never will try twice.

Enjoy life. Get laid, get friends, do art and say you love someone at
least more often than you do now.

Thats IMHO the best way to get out.... You see, if you say 'this matters
to me' then you are saying 'this controls my life'.

Hope all is well,

RP

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sorry for not reading ...every...reply.

But just skimming through, I wanted to make a sugestion, wear gloves to bed and see if they persist.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
sprinkle salt around your room watever it is should stop.
tell me how it works out.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I haven't read every reply, but an a medium I have seen many people mistake their own psychic powers for that of a negative entity.

There are two explanations I have that do not automatically run to anything negative outside your self.

First, are you an empath? Psychic empath I mean. Look for the traits of an empath and i f you are one you are likely to harbour a lot of energy. If we have a lot of stress and or have felt a lot of stress from people passing us by-it may hurt our bodies while we sleep. In essence, our energy is hurting ourselves. This is a reason why we need to cleanse our own auras and energy-not just our homes or rooms. Another reason may be animal totems. Animals will bite us or chase us in our dream time to claim us..Rarely-but it does happen, the animal will do physically. Look up animal that scratch-a cat? a rodent? (Don't know if the size of the scratch matters-but if it does must be something small). Look up the animals wisdom and see what it could mean and if you relate to it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

My totem is the wolf.
Also, I may be an empath.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by h1satsu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join