It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking Back America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
But it is ok if that is the way it is in your world.

Entry Word: arrogant
Function: adjective
Text: 1
Synonyms PROUD 1, cavalier, disdainful, haughty, high-and-mighty, insolent, lordly, overbearing, supercilious, superior
Related Word domineering, imperative, peremptory; affected, artificial, highfalutin, mannered, showy
Idioms too big for one's britches
Contrasted Words humble; deferential, submissive; abject, obsequious, subservient, truckling
Antonyms meek
Synonyms POMPOUS 1, bloated, important, magisterial, pontifical, puffy, self-important, stuffy, wiggy

Yes that should be good enough.

So I see you understand my point................ I nefer asked you to like the analysis of your words ...........just be intellecually honest enough to at least not challenge it.......... that might have been a better tact then the angry passive-agreeive display you have provided as an insight to your personality.............. we all live in glass houses............ you were keen enough to suspect my potential for error thru the fault of pomposity.........but I was a bit disappointed by you not taking my reply in the spirit it was intended..............to foster and promote the positive aspects of logic and critical thinking................. I do hope, and this said in the spirit of building relationship you reconsider your position.

Best wishes............in any even.

<< 1  2   >>

join