It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Video Game Villains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Cant think of 10 right now but off the top of my head my top 3:

3: Albert Wesker or Tyrant 101- Resident evil (wesker was cooler, tyrant was tougher)

2: Sephiroth- final fantasy 7

1: Kain- Legacy of kain: Soul Reaver

*edit for spelling

[edit on 16-1-2010 by sicklecell]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Kain rocks!
Now that ive finished Mass Effect 2 i would like to add Harbinger as an honourable mention.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Mind.too.full...
years of...game......playing
Boss....overload.

I'll give it a shot, but mt list today would probably vary from what I'd say next month or even tomorrow.

10. Any of the Weapons from the pre-X Final Fantasy games. I don't know why I wasted all those hours in FFVII tracking down Ruby Weapon and entering into many hours long battles with it... there was no achievement point reward back then and no proof I did it aside from a save file on a little PS1 memory card... but I did it anyway.

9. The Cyberdemon from Doom 3. The cyber in the previous, old school Doom games caused chills and shivers for me as a teen, but the Doom 3 incarnation at the end of the game was epic.

8. Mike Tyson. Remember finally beating him as a kid... I just tossed my NES pad aside and sat there basking in the glory with my best friend jumping around like the dweeb he was,

7. Hitler in Wolfenstein 3D. Anytime you get to kill the most evil man in modern history it has to make a top 10 list!

6. Any boss in Shadow of the Collossus. Seriously, the entire game is a boss/villian simulator. Anybody who hasn't played this game has no clue how epic it is.

5. Mother Brain in Super Metroid. C'mon, the game played virtually identical to the original... everybody HAD to be figuring that once they shattered the glass in her jar, the end credits would be coming up quickly. WHOOPS, major swerve! Mother Brain had recieved some Terminator worthy enhancements since last we met.

4. Bowser. Deserves respect as an all time great video game character in the greatest video game series of all time.

3. Psycho Mantis from MGS. Honestly, not an overly great character aside from the fact that he read your save card and told you what games you'd been playing. That was a serious mess with your mind stunt for a time when not all of us had the internet to "spoil" game secrets for us.

2. Sephiroth: Only because he was freaking cool as nails in FFVII

1. The Developers of Superman 64... If there were ever more hated, universally despised video game villians, I have yet to see them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

1. The Developers of Superman 64... If there were ever more hated, universally despised video game villians, I have yet to see them.

what about the devs for ET?
oh and i catually managed to get to the 4th level in supe64
lol
what a waste of my time

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by raptorinvictus

Sephiroth... NOT

Grafh
Not only does he have the infinite power of God, but can transmigrate into any being he wishes. So he's practically invincible. Not to mention that he's a tactical genius.

2:45

edit on 11-2-2011 by GambitVII because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Pyramid head from silent hill.

The last boss of wolfenstien ps3,because he took me so long to figure out.

All the Metal gear solid bosses. exspecially from the first one,when the game was fresh and nothing was like it.

Naxxramas from world of warcraft had my favorite enemys inside of it.

I cant think of any other bosses,so i guess they werent that epic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join