It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just heard the liar Alex Jones today again, what a useless brain we have running the truth movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What is it with this geezer, and i rarely listen to him. All he goes on about is how people are envious of him, lol. He comes on stating on how he is right on everything, when he hardly ever has been right when what he syas is based on something from his intellect, lol.

How many times have we heard him be wrong, lol.

Without william cooper this guy would be nothing, he was a joke like william cooper showed, and still is. He gets on guests that are never right and then they go, oh i was right million years ago, i am so great, lol.

I was just bored tonight and just wanted to hear whats going on as i listen every now and then, but man its yet again all how he does this and how he made the truth movement, he has some big tickets on himself in the truth movement, so why does he need to steal info from anyone else.

Beck and jones are the worst sort of scum for the truth movement period. If you want decent truths, just listen to as many as old william cooper tapes as you can, and maybe garry bell on sat nights. Most of the truth movement is useless, and they love praising themselves, for being right once in 30 years, lol.

Joke listening to jones.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I listen to Jones because I find him funny, and not in a good way. I listened to him last night and he had Alan Combs on as a guest. It made absolutely no sense to me that he would have him on, nothing against Combs, but Jones often rails against the mainstream media and then here he has a guest on that was part of it.

It was awesome to hear Combs put Alex in his place though. It was really, really interesting to hear Jones stumped by questions, there be dead air, and then say, "You just don't understand! The NWO is taking over! AHHHHHH!!!!"

ETA: Not that I don't believe in the reality of a NWO. I do. It's just that, in my opinion, Jones seems rather silly in his approach.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by octotom]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

If you don't like him pal, don't listen to him, simple!

All he does is report on the news, you can't lie about something factual that has happened.

Lighten up ....!!

join