It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one triumph, and nine tragedies of my ATS fantasy football team so far...hilariously pathetic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Im still not convinced in Amendola, he hasnt been getting more than 10 or so the last few weeks, although he is moving up the Rams recieving chart.

What's wrong with that? That's more than what 7 of your 9 starters got this week. At least he's consistent. That's all you can really ask for. And his purpose isn't for the receiving yards; it's the return yards. Like Bushido said, St. Louis' defense is bad, which means he gets alot of returns. Just with the law of averages he's bound to break one. But even if he doesn't, he gets alot of yards.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Listen, you might have bad luck in this contest, but you seem to be doing alright in the other football pool. You have won it twice now I believe.

So you aren't having bad luck everywhere.

Yep, that I have, was almost my second perfect week as well....though Buffalo decided to ruin that for me

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Thats part of the dilemma though, while he might get lots of return yardage, he still doesnt have "break out" games like the other recievers just yet. So Im torn between going with Calvin Johnson Sidney Rice, Marques Colston who are able to rack up huge numbers occasionally, or a reciever who is a consistent kick returner but not as much of a target.

I guess its part of the fun of the game though, trying to pick the weeks when your guys will play....gone bad for me though

Either way, I think Amendola will be a major asset in fantasy football next year and the years to come

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
OMG I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a score it was!!!

Yay me

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

i lost my game to the team that never gets updated.

TO did nothing. Steve Slayton was out, so Ryan Moats went in.

Min DEF didnt do much for me.

My kicker got the bench for no reason...

its just terrible.

most i have to look forward to this post season is the Toilet Bowl.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Lol, I got rid of Slaton completely and Matt Ryan. Fred Jackson, Sidney Rice, Marques Colston, Denver defense all posted big scores as did Benson and Johnson.

Got 112 all up, good score

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

congrats...i wish i couldve picked up some good recievers.

oh it also doesnt help that ricky williams decided to half ass it sunday.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join